Group members PM boxes. *Reminder*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothra

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt]Just a heads up to all group members.[/SIZE]

Please keep your PM boxes as clear as possible. Why keep all that junk?

Please also remember to clean out your "Sent" folder.

It is no good when you can not receive PMs! Especially if you have asked questions and are awaiting answers.... :angry:

Well I can never figure out what junk to pitch like some of its importanat Oh I have an Idea you could just copy paste the stuff into microsoft word alsow to stop this too plaese do not send junk/spam pms (i get those all the time and I h8 them)

TTLY! Someone on another Forum asked me about Chobits, There Inbox is full >> And on here they ask Questions but I can answer them! INBOX WAS FULL! So I EMAIL them.

When you send a PM, check off the "sent one to folder" thing..it makes it more easier..

Thanks, Mothra. I agree, inboxes are getting filled up NONSTOP! It's getting ChAoS! After every Pm you receive, delete one or two sent items, and inbox items. Just click check the messages you wish to delete and click on the delete button below. And I'm the 5th person to reply! The actual 5th person to reply to a pinned topic! Yay! Anyways, yes, don't be lazy and keep your PM box full of junk and messages that should not be read, just take the time to at least organize your PM box so you can receive and send messages without the Error sign thingie. Hehe, thank ya, Mothra.

I agree, Mortha!

It is really annoying! But that happened to me once, but my inbox was clean, and I didn't realize what was in my Sent box!

But, thanks for the reminder!!

:huh: Alimania :nazotchi:

I just thought of something... maybe someone could start a new topic (perhaps pinned) about blocking. 'Cause people are blocking others for not really very "reasonable" reasons. Like, someone blocked me for my tama getting a part in a play in RP and the other person didn't. Just my opinion.

Yes. Every once in a while, delete everything in your "Sent Items" folder.

-h99 :mellow:

Yeah. I can't send, like, any PMS!!! Everyone's inbox is full!
mine isn't u can send them 2 me never mind u don't know me srry i ever said that

:ichigotchi: :furawatchi:

Good idea, I get all these cruddy emails just saying 'hi'. Gets annoying. x_X

-tw

[SIZE=11pt]Just a heads up to all group members.[/SIZE]Please keep your PM boxes as clear as possible. Why keep all that junk?

Please also remember to clean out your "Sent" folder.

It is no good when you can not receive PMs! Especially if you have asked questions and are awaiting answers....  :)
Yes, Peeps ask me questios and I can't answer because the inbbox is full! :wacko: Grr... Thanks Mothra! :wacko:

Random:

Post number 333!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some tips to clean PM boxes:

1) Delete "hi" or SPAM messages.

2) Keep important messages such as something you need to remember.

3) Try to remember to uncheck the "Copy" check box.

4) ALWAYS DELETE CHAIN PM'S!

Yeah, I keep important messages but I delete the short and un-needed ones.

5) Reminder ones you can keep untill the date has passed, then you can delete it.

:p Star :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back