Have Bandai just gone too far?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that the V5's ROCK!

There SO much fun!

I love how you cna have 3 tamas' instead of just one.

And how you can never tell what characters you'll get!

But incase you want to know what all the characters look like you can go to this link.

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=17556

But then if you want to know sort of a guide line of what yours tamas' will turn into then look at this

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=17901

I hope that that may help you not think there so.....lame.

Also if you want to see all the cool unique designs check out this!

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=132351

Thanks for your time!

P.S. If you want to see mine check out the tama talk link and mines Blue abstract!

_Ura_Violetchi_ :ichigotchi:

I reckon it is enjoyable,the only bad thing is you don't always get 3 characters,and the items are so repetive,but the dating show is cool,though another thing,it would be cool if you could change the family name.

I think the V5 is great. I see the point when people are saying "Tamagotchi is starting to lose its meaning". But I think that it's great for some parents because that means that if you want more than one Tamagotchi, you can just get one V5. It saves money!

And I think that the dating show is great because then I don't need to wait until the matchmaker appears and I don't need to worry if I miss her.

I just think it's great. And I see nothing wrong with the pixels or the extended screen.

And I think it's fair that you can't change the family name because you can't just simply change your family name except if you're a girl and you get married.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think they are trying to cram too many things into one virtual pet, and they arnt thinking of the obvious like COLOUR maybe? :D

Aww.. Gawd the games are very boring, and low point award-age too. I would go nuts without Binary's codes. I got bored the v5 really fast. I prefer my v3 and v2s better. (=^-^=)

I don't think they went to far, I do think it's a little harder and more complicated on a younger kid.

[SIZE=14pt]I really think the v5 is ok but it ca get boring #. Lke getting the same kids and teens. It isnt all tht fun unless you get a pur which is very hard to do. I hope v6 isnt as bad as this is.[/SIZE]

I totally dig what youre saying.

Its kinda ridiculous. I like in 4.5 how you could earn personality points from the games and that determined your future career.

:wacko: they are losing their touch a little.

You are right! The games are boring, You cant even name the characters, there are like a million items, and you cant even tell what they are, the screen is hard to look at, like it is blurry. I really do not like it, that is why I play with my v4.5
if the screen is too light or summit press B to get time and press B&C at the same time (be patient! it may take a few goes) the screen should say CONTRAST press B to make the screen darker and A to make screen lighter.

TV surfing:it goes: little mametchi, androtchi, ringotchi, nikatchi and little dorotchi. Watch out for the squggles

TEA time: press A for left cup B for right cup A&B for 2

:unsure: theyre alright, i do have one, gozametchi, but i wish i hadnt broke the star off my v4.5. i wont play with it coz it looks wird :lol: :furawatchi:

I have a v5 and there OK. But after a while they get a bit dull. I hate the games! There the worst EVA!

I still like the v5 though. The family thing is cool but a little annoying and the bonding always goes back down again but it makes sense... after all it makes sense.

Suport the v5!

I know what you're all talking about! I was first obsessed with Tamagotchi when the v1 came out back in 2004. As the v4 came out, I realized Bandai is making Tamagotchis so unlike pets now. Wasn't it that Tamagotchis were intended to be PETS?

I love all of my tamas, because they were gifts.. They are all special. I don't insult my things.

I think the only problem with V5 is that, I liked the matchmaker coming at un-expected times. :)

Wow, I didn't think this would have so many Replys! Thanks everyone!! :p :ph34r:

Now, Back onto the Topic. :p

I did like the Matchmaker coming at unexpected times too. And you have a Point Mimitchiz! Tamagotchis are a Gift! and we should be happy to have them! :hitodetchi:

And yes mimitchis_rock13579, They were meant to be Pets, but that idea has gone out the window. :)

I do like the V5's, but I am probably going to reset my Red one! It's getting REALLY boring!!

~Tammie and her Tamas~

I Totally Agree I Was Really Excited When I Got My New Tamagotchi (V5) When i Started To Play It ...I Started to realise how crap it is i think there are actually going down hill with the whole thing
I agree with every word of that. The V5 is really not that good. Now, if there was no family, and no dating show, then it would be better.

Bandai just wanted to make us happy, why are we mad about the product they made? We dont HAVE to buy it :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back