Have Bandai just gone too far?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, -Tama Girl- You have a Point, we Don't have to buy it, it's just there if we want to buy it. And People who do buy it, have there own opinion. But I made this topic so people can say there Opinions. Anyway, I reset mine. It got SOOOOO Boring! But I Love 'em again!

Bandi didn't go mad because taking care of 3 tamagotchis is better than one. It is not a lot of work. And besides if u have one why did you buy it? Didn't you see the commercial? 3 tamagotchi to take care for. EASY!!!!! If you have any problems with your tamagotchi v5 if you have one just sell it on e-bay or t-bay and leave it like that. Gosh!! Then if you have more problems tell Bandi and then they will fix your problems! :huh: :eek: :eek: :( :(

But I still wish you could actually name the Characters!And that why on earth do they have a Dating show!?
I agree, but remember Tamagotchi's are products from a country that has many, many competators, and they constantly need to elaborate an old idea to keep it popular, and to navigate away from the bootleg merchants.

I have the V5 "love my family" design tama. I play with it, but it's a bit one-dimensional. I play with my v4's and V4,5's :) . The tamagotchis that lives there from time to time are cool, independent singletons! :D

They have their own names :gozarutchi:

yeaaaa i think they could have made the V5 better!

i thinkyou should be able to name your tamagotchi-- first and last

and be able to play all of the games on your fiorst generation

and rare items??? listen the codes for the rare items r alreadi posted online!!!

and ive heard they r gonna keep going up until V8!!!!!! :hitodetchi:

:blink: :lol: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi:

yes, they have gone too far, V5 sucks! I hate the training (bonding percentage) thingy, it's sooooooo difficult to get them and the 4 games are so boring and difficult to get higher points (unlike previous versions)!! I prefer V4/4.5!

I was dissapointed with the V5. The sounds changed the games are boring only 4 games way too many items hard to get money I liked the V4.5 alot better. Sorry Bandi make a tama like the 4.5 again!

I think that Bandai was running out of ideas, and so resulted in the V5's features.

I don't have a v5 though I'm kinda interested. Even if I don't play with 'em much, I still like to have them. x3

I think that a v5 is fun! :p I know that the games are a little bit boring but other then that I think that v5 is very fun and I am going to keep playing with mine and I am going to have fun with it. you can say what you want but that is not going to bring me down. if you do not think that it is fun then give it away you did not hasve to buy it :D :wacko:

I just got the V5 yesterday. :lol: I did say I wasn't going to get it, but I couldn't resist, I had a Target giftcard! I was really excited, and it was pretty cool actually. I will admitt that the games are a bit odd, and don't give you much money, and the feature of only connecting with V5's wasn't to pleasing either. But overall, I like it, and I think it's cute. :blink: ;) :wacko:

Have Bandai Gone Mad on The V5?
I mean 3 Characters? Dating show?

It's Just gets so boring! You Can't even Change the Family Name!
No Way! Its good to move on. Life would be boring if it just stood still! Same with tamagotchis . I think bandia has gone far enough , and I hope in the future they'll have more improvments.

-Tamasia12

Have Bandai Gone Mad on The V5?
I mean 3 Characters? Dating show?

It's Just gets so boring! You Can't even Change the Family Name!
:wacko: :wacko: i adore the v5!! :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :mimitchi: the games are a bit boring but i personally think it is really neat :ichigotchi: u dont have to buy it if u don't like the sound of it and i don't like the travel show either i don't see why we can't have the normal pause feature like on all the other versions. :pochitchi: :p i like it how bandai put in more families and made more interesting i also get really excited when my v5 evovles it is really cute!! but i think it is a bit silly that u have to wait 2 days for them to evolve. :) but that is just my opinion :kuribotchi: if u disagree with me just tell me!!

memetchi7 B) B)

:lol: :nazotchi: :kusatchi:

Hmm..I like the V5. It's..well, easy. Hehe. Granted, I've only had it for like..two days, but still. As an adult person without a lot of time, I value the fact that it's easy. Hehe. I appreciate that I don't have to constantly monitor the thing in order to keep it alive, let alone get "good" characters. Which is good!

The other versions, which I have, are all lots of fun but sometimes it feels a little bit too complicated when I'm trying to do other things..not to mention the constant feeding and play the others seem to require. Hehe.

So, bottom line, I'd say that the V5 is a more laid back experience. If you want more of a challenge, more stimulation, go with an earlier version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back