Have Bandai just gone too far?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like the familitchi thing. i think they should have stopped at v4 and started bringing out the old ones again (v1-v3).

V5 is going downhill they can't even connect with other versoinz!!! :)

i think it is great with a change!! ^^,

i got my v5 celebrity yesterday. the only thing i dont like is, yes, the names, but also the screen is a bit hard to look at.. even after changing the contrast settings.. oh well. i will try being a good mother :'D.

Oh, bandai have definetely gne too far. i pestered my mom into getting me on and it was boring! the games are silly (who wants to pour tea 100 times?) and oh, i relly hate the new. i hope v6 is cooler

sometimes i do get pi**ed at the fact there are 4 games, and that u cant name each character and only the oldest can do anything, but I appreciate the v5 at the end of the day and name the separate children myself anyway. And perhaps on a possible v6, you can name each one on the screen, or itll have more games or all of the family members can play games. I dunno. but if there were to be a v6 famalitchi, i'd want that.

I HATE THE V5

things wrong with it

1.blurry screen

2.dating show! its gets boring and hard to try to get a pure family or to get a character u want

3.they dont name the food

4.they dont name the items

5.boring games

6.no school jobs or mail!!!

7.i keep getting the same characters over and over again it was more fun getting different characters on v4.5 and lower

8.i dont like the shop everything costs a lot

9.with the expensive items u only get up to 100 points on the games and the stuuf cost over like 1,000

10.THE DESIGNS ARE BORING!

11.i get soooooooooooooo bored with it!

but i still play with it because im not gonna give it away i respect the name of the tamagotchi and will not give any of my tamas away NEVER! >=(

V4 atually is best.

I'm surprised at myself.

I don't think they went too far... But if they kept some of the 4/4.5 stuff... It would have been better. Like the Job/school thing...

They have the family thing... But you can only play with the oldest first hatched... Wouldn't it alteast be better if you could select one of the current children or the parents to play a game with? Atleast the kids... It'd be better in that way.

I personally like it... If I were to get another 5 or a 4/4.5 again... I'd get a 4/4.5 now... But I have two 5 cause I wanted another shell color. But the ones before were... more impressive to me I guess... :)

Have Bandai Gone Mad on The V5?
I mean 3 Characters? Dating show?

It's Just gets so boring! You Can't even Change the Family Name!
i agree i hope future versions wont be as bad. older rocks! ;) :D :furawatchi:

The V5 is bad. I got bored with it after a few weeks.

The V4/V4.5 are much better.

Well, I don't like the 3 Tamagotchi's on one screen.

And you can't get jobs!

And the games were boring...

Bandai has gone a tiny bit far with the V5...

~Shaymin

Bandai is nuts. Thats what I think. I think they went too far with the V3, even. When I got my first V3, I thought, "Holy crap! How much stuff have they put on this thing?" it was all very interesting and exciting, but I also questioned Bandais sanity. Then I got my V4. I got bored with it after a month or 2, and went back to my V3's and V2's. Then, I got V4.5. I didnt even bother playing with that one. It drove me nuts. I hate having that many characters. V1 characters are the best. They are so simple and authentic. I havent gotten a V5 yet, but I can only imagine. Of course, I am going to buy one do to my tama-fan nature <_< I can assure I enjoyed my tama-mini better than I am going to enjoy this tricked-out new tam. (I miss my tama-mini! I lost him in Nigeria D: )

I think that version 2 is the best tamagotchi. Its simple, but slightly more complex in its features than v1. I hope they come out with a tama with a touch screen someday that is basically a V2 :D But, not in color, because it would hurt my eyes D: AND NOT THAT MANY CHARACTERS DARNIT BANDAI! STOP CRAMMING THE LITTLE TAMS!

Hmm. Well, I don't like v5 that much. It's boring. Way too boring. Why did I even buy it? :p Oh well, I wouldn't have a perfect "Tamagotchi Connexion Collection" without it... But I personally didn't like v4.5 that much, either, because... It's hard to get original characters. There is always just Ura-characters! So I'll go with the v4. ^__^

You can say v5 is a different step. Some people liked the changes, some people didn't. I like v4 better. I need to focus on one character only. XD

I think Bandai has just taken a differnt path. They haven't gone too far, but hey are going back. The tamagotchi color will be only one characor( i dont know about the music one)

I miss the concept of: How well you take care of your tamagotchi determines what character you get. I love how tamagotchi's added new features such as new games, job, mail, and items, but it seems V5 took away the features I enjoyed. The items in V5 are uninteresting and I don't know what half of them are. The games are not very fun and their is no chance to get a job and play new games. They took away the mail function, which was fun to get. I hope they go back to one tamagotchi and not the family.

I am also confused, because once you get a pure family, they just turn into their adult form, their is no excitement to watch them develop and grown. I find the V5 boring and not as interesting as the other versions.

ur wrong v5 rocks u get to raise a family what sucks about that

Opinions can be 'wrong'.

It's a persons OPINION if something is RIGHT or WRONG. :wacko: Kind of oxymoronish. ;)

Anyways...

I guess some people just aren't pleased anymore.

I thought it was a great tamagotchi.

I thought having three characters to control was a nice change from having one character. I liked the dating show to be correct, mating your Tamagotchis off and moving onto the next generation as fast as possible was great. I don't like waiting for the parent to leave, as I want to get on the next generation as fast as possible. So, overall the V5 was a nice change. It did get very boring, and the fact that you knew how to get each character, made it a little to easy. Care didn't play a part in this Tamagotchi (Well, for the neglected families, it did). =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back