Have you met...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, the same friend who has Ryan Seacrest's autograph knows where Robin Williams lives...SHE SHOWED ME!!! *excited* Get this, Lindsey Lohan, lives in my town. *excited face* My mom is in the hotel biz so she meets famous peeps, I asked her to get me Robin WIlliams autograph if she ever meets him and his wife again. Or her Spiderman star...

EDIT: Robin Williams lives really REALLY close to the town I live in. It is pretty much in Censored (my town). It is so KEWL!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No unfortunately :D but I DO have a few people I want to meet like Mary Kate and Ashley, Hilary Duff, The Veronicas, Rihanna...the sad thing is that I've got a special autograph book but it's currently empty. XD

yes i meet heaps of tv hosts, Jo Seagar (a very famous new zealand chef), the all blacks(rugby team) and while im in wellington im going to meet the prime minister. 2 years ago the people who went to wellington were on the plane with the all blacks and the prime minister and heaps of other celebs

My step-dad went to school with Will from the Black eyed Peas :D

I still think he's lieing though even though it was in the year book .-."

I never met a famous person before though. But I hope to one day meet Orlando Bloom <3

My step-dad went to school with Will from the Black eyed Peas :D I still think he's lieing though even though it was in the year book .-."

I never met a famous person before though. But I hope to one day meet Orlando Bloom <3
That's really neat. :eek: My dad claimed to have gone to school with someone, but not someone THAT famous... Especially since I forget who. ^__^;;

Oh, sorry I almost missed this... @ SK: That's neat you met Carlos! I only like meeting famous people to see if they're really as nice as they appear on TV, etc. Some of them you think will be witchy, but turn out nice and the other way around.

That's really neat. :eek: My dad claimed to have gone to school with someone, but not someone THAT famous... Especially since I forget who. ^__^;;
XD. I never met him. (OMG WILL = Will.I.Am <3)

and unfamous people // half famous people are waaaaaay cooler =D

LOL, true. Unfamous people will actually give you the time of day instead of ignoring you. :)

I've met Bob & Sheri (if you've ever heard their show on the radio) and my mom knew Ferrah Fawcett's mom. My dad has met MANY famous people. Once he met Bart Starr (or whatever his name is, the famous quarterback) and he's all, "Hey, you look like Bart Starr!" and he said he was Bart Starr, and my dad wouldn't believe him. XD And Bart Starr thinks he's a nutcase. lol

My dad meets many famous people cause he works at a hotel. Lucky ducky. <.<

I've Never Met Anyone Famous, I'll List the people I'd like to meet though, in no particular order

• The Cast of Hannah Montana
  • Paul Brandt (Country Singer, <3)
  • Brad Paisley (country singer)
  • The Dixie Chicks
  • Zack Werner (Canadian Idol Judge, With a Simon Cowell attitude. xD)
  • Brian Melo and Jaydee bixby (eh, They're not really famous yet, They're the Final 2 on Canadian Idol. (I Wonder Who's Gonna Win. xD)
  • The Cast of House
  • The Vancouver Canucks Hockey Team
  • The Calgary Flames hockey Team
  • Ashley Tisdale
  • Dylan and Cole Sprouse
  • Marylin manson
  • Slipknot
  • Fallout boy
  • John Cena
  • Drake Bell and Josh peck
  • John Stamos
  • Criss Angel

And I'm Related to an old singer, Gordon Lightfoot. ( I dunno how, But My Grandpa is like, a 2nd Cousin to him or something. So yeah)

(No, Just because i'm related to him, It doesn't mean we have the same last name. If we did, I wouldn't have posted)

One time I thought I meet the guy who made spongebob, but it was just a guy who looked like him. My brother claimed to see the Prank Patrol van. I wish I could have...

I've Never Met Anyone Famous, I'll List the people I'd like to meet though, in no particular order 

And I'm Related to an old singer, Gordon Lightfoot. ( I dunno how, But My Grandpa is like, a 2nd Cousin to him or something. So yeah)

(No, Just because i'm related to him, It doesn't mean we have the same last name. If we did, I wouldn't have posted)
Here a list of people I'd like to meet:

• Hilary Duff
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Ashley Tisdale (or anyone from Zack & Cody)
  • Jordin Sparks (fav girl from American Idol)
  • Phil (can't remember his last name, fav boy from american idol)
  • Johneey Deep
  • Ryan Smith, Chris Pronger, the goalie (can't remember his name)
  • Jhonen Vasquez (creater of Invader Zim, may not be famous)
  • Rumiko Takahashi (creator Of Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2 and Massion Itakko, famous in Japan)
  • Enrique Iglasias

And, also, theyre in no particular order.

My friend's friend is the cousin of Prince. He came to our school once, for lunch, but ive never met him

• The Cast of Hannah Montana
  • Paul Brandt (Country Singer, <3)
  • Brad Paisley (country singer)
  • The Dixie Chicks
  • Zack Werner (Canadian Idol Judge, With a Simon Cowell attitude. xD)
  • Brian Melo and Jaydee bixby (eh, They're not really famous yet, They're the Final 2 on Canadian Idol. (I Wonder Who's Gonna Win. xD)
  • The Cast of House
  • The Vancouver Canucks Hockey Team
  • The Calgary Flames hockey Team
  • Ashley Tisdale
  • Dylan and Cole Sprouse
  • Marylin manson
  • Slipknot
  • Fallout boy
  • John Cena
  • Drake Bell and Josh peck
  • John Stamos
  • Criss Angel

John Cena? If yooh go to meet John Cena, I'll come with you. xDD

MY life would be complete if I could meet Daniel Radcliff,Rupert Grint or Tom Felton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back