Help! Something happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had your tama broken or something?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know what happened

• I've had a glitch before

• What are you talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on my ver 1 tammy the screen kept going blank and then it reset itself. it did this every half an hour of so.i just keep the battery permenantly now. I play with my ver 2 instead. so far i haven't had any problems with that one. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: :huh:

hey my tamagotchi is like DEAD! i have no idea what happened to it. i was tuning my radio for a good station to sit down and listen as i played my tama. and all of a sudden i heard a big and long BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP! i went over to it and it was beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.. and i was pressing all the buttons the screen went blank im not sure what happened i think it need batteries.. pleasee help me...

On new years eve my tama was going haywire and i was under games and all of a suddden the arrow started going haywire and going round and round. and when i ressed A the sound options came up. It stopped after 6 hrs tho (the wirerd thing is it stopped at exactly 12:00pm on new years eve! it was a new years miricle!)

OK! check this out! my friend courtney has a v1 and she was in the middle of playing jump and it stopped and transformed into this weird dude who had a box 4 a face and he was very pudgy. he wasn't on the tama chart on tamagotchi.com and on her friend list she had a tama that she had never linked with and its name was M followed by 4 Japanese symbols!!!and there were 11 of them on her list!!!

its totally whack and its all we've been talkin bout, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

P>S

*missaqua*, can you get a picture up please?
Yes plz we would like to see it O though its of topic pm me if you know how to get a gozaratchi!!!

uhh yeh my tama de evolved from a hanatchi to a young mimitchi aas a glitch.
geez thats weird...

but the weird thing about mine once is that on my V2 I was watching TV when the icons were lighting up and the sound where you press the "A" button was heard, but I wasn't pressing the button! what the heck?

Recently, my v3 made different noises ( like a melody or something) when i pushed buttons. but i downloaded it and it was fine. few! :eek:

Once when I was replacing the batteries in my Angelgotchi I accidently put one in the wrong way and the screen was blank exept when you pressed a button, then the little charecter would show up for a brief 3 seconds then the screen would go blank again. This made playing the shooting stars game verry dificult since I could not see the star that I was supposed to jump over. The little angel kept on ageing like normal. Then my friend who just got her morino that night was looking at some of the morino instructions and they said that both batteries had to be in plus side up, so I opened it back up, checked the batterie and I fixed it. It was fine after that but it was a horrible experience, I thought that my darling angel was going to be like this forever!

My friend used to have a tama, but she ended up givin it 2 her sister, coz most of the pixels disserpeared!

She wants a new one so she may get it soon.

i had six tamas until this morning. i broke my version 1 (which i can never get replaced.) debugging it.
Yeah I did that on a North American V2 I had. Sometimes debugging is just not a smart move. It went okay on my V1's though.

Also, a friend taught me this. If your tama's battery is dead, rub it on carpet with ur shoe or ur hand until it gets REALLY warm. Then put it back into the tama. It should work for a bi but after a while or a day or so the battery will die again x3 lol
That's reeeally not a good idea.

Electrostatic discharge can destroy electronics, and charging the battery with static electricty could possibly ruin your tama, even if it works for a while ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I broke one of the buzzer wires in my extra V1 debugging it. No worries for me though; I taped it down and it works fine!

Recently, my v3 made different noises ( like a melody or something) when i pushed buttons. but i downloaded it and it was fine. few! :)
me too! :wacko: :eek: :D B) :D

Recently, my v3 made different noises ( like a melody or something) when i pushed buttons. but i downloaded it and it was fine. few! :ph34r:
me too! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back