How do people mistake your name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol all the teachers made a truce. They don't like shortening names (like Kate instead of Katie, Kay instead of Kaythina, Sam instead of Samantha... etc..) and since they don't want to shorten my name to Kay, and since none of the teachers can pronounce my name, they're all going around calling me "Keena" even when I get called to the office over the loud speaker, the secretary says Keena, instead of Kuh-thiy-naw. xDD
o: You're teachers don't do that?

All my teachers give me nicknames like,

Star, Starry {Originally from TT :) Be proud.}, Net {In-joke. lolwtf.}, Daw, etc.

I'm lazy to give examples.

And I think some people don't know yet, Daw is Star in Thai.

My first name isn't very hard to mess up.

Name: Hannah

It's said just like it's spelled.

There is the occassional person who says it like "Henna"

But I don't mind to much.

Now my last name is certainly very tricky.

12 long, confusing letters of bliss.

People can never say it right. ♥

o: You're teachers don't do that?All my teachers give me nicknames like,

Star, Starry {Originally from TT :) Be proud.}, Net {In-joke. lolwtf.}, Daw, etc.

I'm lazy to give examples.

And I think some people don't know yet, Daw is Star in Thai.
no. Only my teacher from last year, who left. So now all the teachers are no-noncence. And they won't even call Allison "Bertha" (inside joke) even though there's two Allisons in the class. xD

And someone called me "Kajina", which more than half the class mis heard. OMFG. xD

Nicola..

People spell it Nichola sometimes.

.. And it's pronounced "Nick-oh-la" NOT "N-eye-cola" But some people say it N-eye-cola, and I don't mind.

And my last name? Don't get me started.

See, it ends in -hon. EVERYONE says, "Nicola -name-non." SDFHWSRTJRYTJH IT'S HON. NOT NON. D:<<<<

But yeah, people can't spell my second name either. Teachers say it's unique but I'm all, "Lolno."

People mistake my name. They say my "A" wrong. It sounds like "ON", but they but as "AN" I don't like correcting them. Even my music teacher mistakes it. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back