I bought a V4! More info about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany is five days in a car away from Germany - but they should get to Germany soon, so you may get lucky mimitchi&hanatchilover. :ph34r:

Well, not much more has happened right now, I suppose I could try out the codes, heehee :(

EDIT: When I press "C" and no icon is highlighted like on Jap tamas, it does a random animations. Mizumatchi does a little dance!

And it has a shop in sales!

Last edited by a moderator:
Germany is five days in a car away from Germany
um...löl?^^

i found it on a swiss website, phoned the store cause they dont sell online, and that (censored) lady on phone told me "v only have v3"...

while i had on my screen their offer 4 v4 withpicture, descruption, number and price (40 chf)

:ph34r:

Germany is five days in a car away from Germany - but they should get to Germany soon, so you may get lucky mimitchi&hanatchilover. :angry:
Well, not much more has happened right now, I suppose I could try out the codes, heehee :D

EDIT: When I press "C" and no icon is highlighted like on Jap tamas, it does a random animations. Mizumatchi does a little dance!

And it has a shop in sales!
Hooray! Thanks! I hope my grandmother manages to get one! But a V3 Connexion is just as good - that's what I want anyway!

^Its real alright, I'll tell you that. :D

Just now, it got some mail, Nazotchi beeped like when you get a secret code right, and sent a [!] mail. I then got the nanny, who gave me something, not sure what it is though. I could then connect as "WORK". A big tube says away, and when you press a button, some lines appear, and you can see the nanny and thecharctr dropping by the nanny-house (such a nice animation), and they dance the EnTama Song. :angry: So well made, I must say!

I hope you are having fun with the V4 spiffy. I really want one..apparently I'm not putting Spain on my list. I'll just wait patiently till a V4 comes out in the United States. Maybe you could send us pictures of what you can do on the V4 and what they look like.

TP

Thanks for the photo's spiffy. I am feeling very green with envy! I can't wait til they hit the stores in the UK. I shall be logging onto Bandai UK for updates!

Wow Spiffy!!!!

Let me congratulate you...

I think you must be the first TamaTalker with the V4 - well done!

I wish Spain was closer... maybe I can find a cheap "Ryan Air" flight!!!

Keep us posted with all the information - your pics are great - the one of you holding yr V4 that yr Mum took is super!!! :D

I'm going to spain soon, i'm Uk so I'm very near! Yipee!
JAY: please remove that tamaguide avi. :D

Congrats Spiffy! i really want one now. i hope you have fun with it!

and please correct me if i am wrong, but didn't they say that the shell was going to be the one that won the shell-ection contest on tamagotchi.com?

~Reanna

Furawatchi girl, it's probably for the American/Canadian V4.

-Drools- Must get V4. I must build that Time Machine so I can get to January, where V4 will come to Canada :D

-Kuchipatchi-

Wow Spiffy!!!!
Let me congratulate you...

I think you must be the first TamaTalker with the V4 - well done!

I wish Spain was closer... maybe I can find a cheap "Ryan Air" flight!!!

Keep us posted with all the information - your pics are great - the one of you holding yr V4 that yr Mum took is super!!! :D
Thanks TM. :D Just protest that Iberia flights are the worst, and RyanAir will give you a free ticket!! (that happened here, heehee).

Well - a bit more:

I bought a shovel before in the sales for 100p, I used it, and get 10p - so the shovel doesn't give many points.

The second game is MIMIC:

There are three squares at the top, and your character observes another one do silly things (boggle-eyed, turn round, look normal, sit down), and will then stay frozen in one of those movements.

Then your character will copy those movements, and you must press a button when it is in the same position as the frozen character. If you get it right, you get a circle. You must get at least 2 out of 3 circles to win and get to the next round. There are 6 rounds, and if you win, you get 400p.

It is better to get points of the site, because its faster, easier, and comes back in the password (numbers 0-9 and letters A-F)

Passwords for items come seperately, and if they are food, they are eaten as soon as you enter the password. :(

The mail icon unlike EnTama is not a mail box, but a Kawaii smiling envelope. :)

To furawatchi girl: I think those must be the CONNECTION designs. ConneX and ConneCT often have diffeernt designs. ;) Still, we will have to wait. :)

Spiffy, the character is called "Mizutamatchi" not Mizumatchi. Just think Mizu as in Missy and Tamatchi as in Tamagotchi. ANd you have Mizutamatchi! :D Okay?

Awesome, V4!

I probably wont get one, but it sounds cool. :D

that IS really good pics and i hope to see some pics of your tamagotchi in action too.

i cant wait for it to come to the U.S.

how much will it be in American money. will it be $14.99 plus tax like always. i already saved up so if it does cost that much then i will be able to buy! i have $20 right now. so how much will it be in american money.

once again, great info and hope for more too.

sincerely,Tamapal3000 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back