I bought a V4! More info about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, the tamagotchi v4 you buyed is in spanish?

cause I heard in trhe comercial:

"Muchos personajes" and "es de Bandai".

In my country we speak spanish so thats what I wanted to know.

Thx!

The thing itself is in English, but the commercial is Spanish because I live in Spain. I began translating the commercial, lol. I sort of like it. :blink:

More videos too! :

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Hehe, I jumped when your dad dropped that spoon too! xD

Great Information, Pictures, and Videos, Spiffy!

The Jinsei looks so much fun! Keep us tuned in w/ lots of info!

Instruction sheet
How to Start it up

Date-Time-Birthday-Username-Name

Hungry-Happy-Training-GUTpoints-Gender-Generation-Points-Username

Food:

Same food system as V3

Loo - when flushed, it dances with a SMALL Sun

Games:

- Five games.

As a baby only JUMPING ROPE works. The rope turns round, and when it starts going down, press any button to make the baby jump over it. You need to do it 30 times.

I haven't got as far as any other games yet, and I don't trust the instructions, so I'll say when I get there. :blink:

-Item, Shop, Password, Souvenir

Same as always

Connection:

- WORK

When you go there, depending on the stage it will go visit school, nanny or job. The nanny is automatic, the school is the same game as EnTama, pick the present, and each job appears to have a seperate game. When I go as a baby, it just shakes its head.

-PC

Connection to TamaTown

- JINSEI

-Game, Present or visit another JinSei. I dont know how different this is to V3 cos I dont have another

-OTHERS

For other versions (version 1, version 2 and version 3)

- DISCIPLINE

Same as always

- MEDICINE

Same as always

- Fortune Cookie - it shows how much money, health and love fortune you will have (new, and 'interesting'

- Mail - ?

- Important events [!] - I guess it says when you get a nanny etc

FRIEND LIST:

- Friends

- Present

- Points (seems a bit different)

- Family

Matchmaker, Pause and sound stuff

(we know about that)

That is what the instructions talk about summarised. Oh, and just if you are interested, the print is in BLUE!.

*unpauses V4*
Awsome. Spain rocks! Anyone know when ontario will be getting a shipment?

As for the price in US, I dont know what it will be, but Tamagotchis here have always been 19 - 22€, so I guess that in US they will always be 15$ - 20$
so i think i might be right then, because usually it is 14.99 plus tax , after tax it is like 16 or 17 dollars. i hope it is the price i predicted because i already have enough for it if it is 14.99 plus tax. im just saving my money till it comes out. spiffy or anyone, do you know the exact it will come out in the U.S. i know it is January 2007 but the exact date. do you know?

thank you for al the wonderful pics and videos on your tama. hope to see more. it seems so interesting. the v4 will be the best selling toy when it comes out, i just know it.

i can't wait to get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my gosh i wanna scream!!!!

well im buying three v4's

anyways :) :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :( :blink: B)

my fav tama: :D

Im going to france in June so like Spain ìs so close to France I think that the tamagotchio will be there too.

And thx for telling me, I thaugh the tamagotchi was going to be in spanish but its ok, al my tamas are in english so.

Anyways please keep us tuned w/ more info, if you discover special or new feautures un your tama.

(sorry If I misspelled, as I told you, we speak spanish here and I just take classes, I dont live in U.S.A :blink: )

Great minds think alike!

I tried looking on there too! I guess it's because not all department stores list all stock on-line- they just couldn't. And as it's just been released I imagine it's a 'first come first served' item where you have to go to the actual store to get it. :blink:

And even if they did have it I doubt if they would ship overseas or to the rest of Europe.

I noticed their Tamagotchi page still has V1 pictures on it- but did wonder (as obviously they wouldn't still stock them) If you added one to your cart what they would send you?

(And Muffin-Tama- I think you won't have to wait to go to France in June- as we have already been anticipating a release in the US in January- so it will probably be available all over the world in a couple of months. B) )

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a look. I expect its out of date, but you would probably need to wait a bit longer, or actually go there by foot.

Don't forget Toys'R'us though, they will definitely have it! Same with OpenCor and Carrefour I expect.

And Muffin-Tama- I think you won't have to wait to go to France in June- as we have already been anticipating a release in the US in January- so it will probably be available all over the world in a couple of months. :blink:
Sorry I confused with January.

Haha, Sorry I wanted to say January, not June.

They have Tama Island! Or, rather, Tama Isla!

Just click on the banner, on V4 TamaTown.

*drools* want one sooo much T.T... you know I only have 3 tamas... because I gave one to my friend... but I'm going to start collection any tamas I can get my hands on... but this will not be a cheap opperation.. but I can't help it I love them so much... *need many more tamas*

Awsome. Spain rocks! Anyone know when ontario will be getting a shipment?
No! Do NOT tell me you live in Ontario!

Spiffy, is it a teenager yet?

Oh, I probably will get lucky, I hope I'm the 2nd or 3rd to get one, MY GRANDMOTHER LIVES IN GERMANY AND IS GOING TO TOYS 'R' US NEXT WEEKEND!!!

[SIZE=21pt]I'd love to live i the same part of SPAIN as you SPIFFY NOT JUST to get the TAMAGOTCHIV4 BUT.. I need the SUN and SOMEWHERE ELSE TO LIVE!![/SIZE]

---------------------------------------

P.S

---------------------------------------

Are you a boy or a girl Spiffy??

--------------------------------------

From

123qaz

------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back