I bought a V4! More info about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am so angry because there are no v4 tamas on ebay why arnt they selling version 4 on ebay *crying*

Spiffy did post a photo of her instructions- but they are so big they won't fit on her scanner- and I know that her scanner isn't working at the moment - as she told me;)

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/mag...daypics0266.jpg

Earlier in the thread she did post a quick guide to the instuctions.

However- If you don't see Spiffy logged on please don't keep double posting until someone answers- use the 'EDIT' button to add to your post. Spiffy will not be able to answer you, as she is in Europe- and she will be at school at this time. Please be patient- I'm sure she will reply when she can.

You are not the only person who would like to buy a V4 Tama- I can guess most members on here do as well, but we can't all get angry and start posting about it.

Just please, be patient. :furawatchi:

Now, now, lets keep on topic. :mametchi:

Yes, t became Gurumetchi yesterday.

3 new games + school game:

- SHAPE (shooting shapes - the coolest game!)

- DANCE (press the buttons when they light up, its really fast)

- FLAG (same as always)

- SCHOOL through connexion: Guess where the pencil is!

it is best if the tcv4's are a surprise people if you already know all about it when u get one it wouldn't be that exiting! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :) ;) make it a surprise so one day everybody will love their v4's! :eek: :eek: :blink: :huh: :mametchi:

Spiffy, can you take MORE pictures? I know that is probably asking too much but I really want to see the V4 again!! Oh, make videos of the schoool connection and games! Weee!

Well, two more videos here:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I'll try to make another one when it becomes an adult. If you want to see all my videos, you should just visit my youtube profile, so you would be ableto see any new video even if I forget to post it here.

My user profile

Bah, can't watch YouTube from school ;)

Ah well, I saw most of the clips from home. The Jinsei looks great, can't wait to get one myself! :)

*gives Spiffy the "Member of Total Pwnage" award*

I want a V4 T-T It looks awesome! I guess I'll just have to wait, though.... You're lucky. *pout*

my auntie has a friend who lives in spain and she might get me 1 as shes coming 2 england 2 weeks b4 christmas and my nannas gonna pay her the money and give it 2 me 4 christmas!! :) ;)

I hope this does come out in the USA by January or February as my birthday is at the beginning of the new year (in Jan). It would be great to find one for my birthday gift.

I like the fact that Principal Mimizu (Was that the turtle's name?) appears to greet your Tama at school. I wonder if Princess Tamako and the Prince are on the V4 as NPCs as well.

No offence, but the front of the cover looks so fakish. Bandai should have did a better job on the cover :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back