I bought a V4! More info about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 22€ is approximately $28 USD (according to the currency calculator - https://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html# )
//Haze
well, usually in the U.S, all the tamagotchis that came out, ver. 1, 2, and 3 were always $14.99 plus tax. it might be in the U.S be sold $14.99 because it has always been like that, unless the price had went up for a v4 :blink: .

sincerely,Tamapal3000

well, usually in the U.S, all the tamagotchis that came out, ver. 1, 2, and 3 were always $14.99 plus tax. it might be in the U.S be sold $14.99 because it has always been like that, unless the price had went up for a v4
Unless Bandai US is using cheaper materials, cheap labour, cheap manufacturing the price is going to be very similiar.

Bandai US aren't going to put it down to $14.99 because thats what the others were priced.

But you dont know, Im just basing the price I gave you from what spiffy paid in Europe converted to US.

Common knowledge states that the prices are most likely going to be the same wherever you buy them.

//Haze

Do you receive daily mail like you do in entama spiffy? I'm so curious to see all these japanese mails in English. ^_^ I know pixelmood had posted them, but I don't know which's which when it appears on your tama lol.

Also, I wonder what the "occasions" are in the English version, are they same as the Japanese ones?

(Look here for the Jap. ones:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=80378&hl=)

You wouldn't be TOO nice and manually set your date to the occasion dates, would you? *blink blink*

Ra,

Last edited by a moderator:
The English mail is the following:

- Fortune cookie

(1 - 3 stars for "Money, love and Health". A bit twee

- Mail

I got one yesterday, and i was a snake

- Important events

When you go there, the event happens automatically, such as the nanny gives you the "bag".

So, there are no real words, its just pictograms.

As for the price in US, I dont know what it will be, but Tamagotchis here have always been 19 - 22€, so I guess that in US they will always be 15$ - 20$

Oh - thanks Flowergirl56, I knew it wasn't mizumatchi, I never remember its name, all I know is that its cute x3

EDIT: Videos!

Youtube Videos of the Version 4 in action [3]:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

This is so awesome, thanks for posting about it! :eek:

I'm excited! I'll have to keep my eye out on eBay. ^_^

thanks spiffy is it all in english?? if so i might get my aunt to buy me 1 as she goes to spain loads (she has a villa over there)

.:ML:.

Yes, these V4s are in English. The only Spanish Tamagotchis are in South America, and they are still on Version 4.

Luckily, this morning, I managed to film my TV when the V4 advert was on. The quality is bad, but you may be interested to watch it (its in Spanish though):

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

awwww, this is nice Spiff!!

Congrats! You're the first person on TT who got one! ^_^

lol, good luck!

My friend has a V4 (Japanese entama) Does your tama come up close to the screen when you press the C button spiffy?
Yes, I have an EnTama. When you press © on EnTama, it will pull a " ^_^ " face, or walk up to you.

On V4 (watch the pre-school video

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png, the end) when you press © the toddler jumps and does a little dance (it turns round).
I haven't got a teen/adult yet, so I don't know what they do yet, but its pretty cool:

"A small Tamagotchi for a man, but a big step for Tama-humanity" xD

why are they bringing them out in January when there already in English ^_^

.:ML:.

why are they bringing them out in January when there already in English ^_^ .:ML:.
Well, in January they will bring the ConneCTion version which is for US.

The Connexion version is for Europe. Connexion and Connection have some little differences, though the features are the same.

The Connexion will be released in other parts of Europe soon, I think before Christmas.

I don't live in Spain,but close......V4's coming soon,yay!I need to open my money-hippopotamus,so I can get one!Thanks spiffy for telling about your V4!

- Mail
I got one yesterday, and i was a snake

- Important events

When you go there, the event happens automatically, such as the nanny gives you the "bag".

So, there are no real words, its just pictograms.
What do you mean "i was a snake" ?

Also, if there are no written words, then they don't have the award/punishment mailing thing like entama?

Like some messages give you money, some take it away, or sometimes the king visits?

Ra,

i told my mom and dad can they bring me to spain this weekend and they siad yes!!

so i can get the v4

ps. i never told them that i want to go to spain to get the v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back