I bought a V4! More info about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
v4!!!,v4!!!,v4!! yeah i can not wait until the uratama comes out in america... the reason why i said this because you see,, v4 is like the entama right? and i think the v5 will be the utatama.. and the tamagotchi that is made after the uratama is the tamagotchi school right?

so maybe there will be a tamagotchi school tamagotchi comming out in the year 2009 i dont really think im right though... i hope so.. :chohimetchi:

After reading 14 pages of posts about the tamagotchi v4 , all I can say is that it is very cool. I don't know if I can get one but maybe not... ...

Berrydaze :huh:

i don't get it, why is it that there is people who can not buy the v4?

cant you just collect money? do chores or something useful.

or find money at your home. like tables,underneath sofas etc.

and if you can not buy it cuz of parents. sneak and let your friends buy it for you and pay them back.

:p i just got a V3 and i havent played w a tama since........ i was like 10 or 11......

i still love these things! :nazotchi: :D :blink:

I already Knew about V4s. My friend has got one from her birthday on tuesday its pink with an pink ball and the chain has pink and red beads with the letters T,M,G,C it is so cool .Some games are jump rope, mimic, shape, dance and was on V3s flag thats not all of them though because my friend's tamagotchi isn't that old. Its so cool I want one so much!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :mellow: :mellow:

I'm the only one not really caring... lol. I'm not into the "cool" stuff of version 3. I really want a Generation 2 of 1997.

If you have a JinSei Tamagotchi Connexion version 4, can you please answer my question on page 13? Thankyou.

this topic is popular !! i have a question ABOUT the V4 what is the letter sending thing?

i keep on hearing 'bout this but i do not know what it is.. do you write the letters? i hope you do ..

I don't think you can write letters, but there is one thing you get important things in your tamagotchi life.. I got a bag when it was time for me to start going to preschool and something else when I was able to attend school..

There is also a fortune cookie mail thing, and a mailbox. The normal mailbox is kinda like a random event thing because I got a burglar in the mail XD!

can the enwarehouse work on the v4? anyone?
Nope, EnWarehouse uses number codes only while Jinsei Tamagotchi Connexion version 4 has its own Tamatown that requires a username and a code made of one, two, three or all of the following things: numbers, letters, ! or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back