I GOTTA SAY SOMETHING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it defeats the purpose of asking a bunch of others who play with them too. if you're too old of too whatever, then why is this site so full of members dedicated to their tamagotchi? i m PROUD to be a tamalover! my friend stephenie thinks im a geek for playing with a toy at this age, but i told her to try it and tell me im a geek again. she never said another word. i would dive in front of a car for my tamas! i love them! dont be afraid to love something! they love you, and always will love you, so why not love them back?

I agree [[[Fist in air]]]

I'm already 17 and you don't see me whining and complaining that I'm to 'old' =D Members of TT (tama talk) have low self esteem D= people should keep these topics to themselves. Everyone is going to give the same answer : no , your not old , I'm old.... Just quit it O_O;;;

[SIZE=12pt]Hazel[/SIZE]

OMG right on!! I completely agree with you! Anyone, anywhere should be able to have a tamagotchi! :(

Ugh... I gotta say this! :p It has gone too far...

So! This forum is full of topics, like, "Am I too old" or "Are they too childish"... Something like that.

Tamagotchis are virtual PETS. Are PETS childish? Are PETS geeky? Are PETS girlish?! Come on! You can have a Tamagotchi. No matter are you a boy or a girl, or how old are you. :D Just be the one you want to be and have a Tamagotchi, if you want one.

So that is what I wanted to say. I hope this is in a right place and this doesn't get removed.

Thank you for reading this post! :D
I agree with you. I am 19 and I have 2 tamas and I don't care what others say. I love them!

I totally agree. I was told by everyone that tamagotchis were "stupid" "dumb" "girlish" but I love them:p I'm a boy tis ok to love tamagotchis.

Pah. I beat you all.I'm an old fart.

Twenty-four.

And I love my flipping Tamas.
I'm 24 too, and still love tamagotchi like the first time I bought it down in 1996.

But I'm not an old fart... :p :p

I haven't been here long at all and I see many of those topics! All of my buddies say its getting annoying whenever they beep at school but I don't care x3

Pah. I beat you all. I'm an old fart.  Twenty-four. And I love my flipping Tamas.
XD I LOL'd when I read that

I belive anyone who wants to use a tama is not to old for them.

But really though asking if your too old for tamas on a Tamagotchi fansite... It's a little obiusly what answer you'll get. :huh:

I totally agree, im 13 and im a guy, almost 14!

I don't think Tama's are girly or childish, theyre for everyone! :D

Cya! :lol:

Ok let me say this. Tamagotchis are appropriate for any age group. For a kid or an adult. I know plenty of kids with tamas, the same amount of adults with them.

I have 8 tamagotchis (three of them "ancestors", one no longer functioning from being played too much.)

I'm 19. =P

When the ancestors came out, everybody played them - young and old. The new ones are easier, so I can see why little kids might like them more, but there's really no reason older people can't play them.

I agree, it doesn't matter if your ages 1-100, you aren't too old to play with tamagotchis. I mean it doesn't say anywhere that there is an age range for them, well except 8+

I'm 23, and i still love tamagotchis. I even leave them on the dinner table while I'm eating. I don't care what anybody says or thinks about me playing with tamagotchis.

Oh god :p This old topic I made is still active? Weird. But cool! :D Thanks for all the replies!

No prob. I think it's very sexist that people think Tamagotchi is only for girls that are young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back