I GOTTA SAY SOMETHING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm..... now that i think about it they are like babies that you(parent to tama) take care of :D :)thats kind of cool ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
think of it this way. i have a 23 yr old cousin who still watches dragon tales

I'm 22 and very saturated with 'kid'ish stuff.

I love Tamagotchi, Gaia Online is one of my major hobbies, Neopets, Bella Sara, Disney Princesses, Sanrio amongst other things and I get teased about it a lot; Some people say I act like a little kid and that I need to grow up and my response is: what exactly is a 'grown up' activity? Getting wasted with a bunch of strangers and acting like a butthead? I'd rather have a clean, safe and fun time with what I like and what is important to me than act like someone I'm not, or act 'grown up' just to please other people.

it doesn't matter if your ages 1-100, you aren't too old to play with tamagotchis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou~♥ We all needed this. Probably the best in this topic :D

tama are for everyone no matter what age.

gee i fond a 60 year old playing a tama.

dont you remember on the OLD TAMA WEBSITE it had pictures of adults playing a tama.

their are girls and boys that play tama's.

you are totally right.

some people have quit tama talk for thinking their to old for tama's.

so please everyone just under stand the TAMA'S ARE FOR EVERYONE.

:huh: ;)

I'm in high school, and almost 18, and Tamagotchi's are now "in" at my school. Lots of kids in my school have them.

Hey i totally agree with everyone. Anyone no matter what gender or age can play with a tamagotchi . I am 21 married, working a job ,starting college, and own 9 tamagotchis. I am always carrying at least one with me. I love my tamagotchi's .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back