I GOTTA SAY SOMETHING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wub tamagotchis! im 11 and everyone in my class knows i wub tamagotchis! porgets=tamagotchi books= tamagotchi BAG =TAMAGOTCHI

come on yell it out the window! I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS AND IM PROUD!!! *looks like a baboons rear end*

YES! WOOHOOO!

About the teasing....

I'm in the sixth grade, and the "popular" girls think that tamagotchis are so babyish and everything. This is what they said:

I was at school with my entama

"Oh my god, is that a tamagotchi?! u are sooo behind in life arent u?"

then this other girl comes up and says

"Puh-lease! that is soooo 2nd grade. i guess u must have the iq of a second grader, except for the fact ur height is of a nursery baby"

Whatev, lyk i care. they wouldn't be so mean if they got their entama from a 2007 world champion figure skater. grumble

Say it loud and proud: I AM 11! I WISH ME TAMAS WILL BE WIT ME WHEN ME DIES! TAMAS RULE!

Ummmm, excuse me? is there like a tamagotchi heaven! can i like visit it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Only my really close friends know that I LOVE TAMAGOTCHI'S!

I agree with you ! I'm 18 and I don't care if people say something like "childish" don't care ! I have many friends ,they don't have tamas but they don't say anything to me because it doesn't matter ,tamas are pets and even more everybody plays with something ! lol

I hate it when people complain about getting too "old" for tamas. The Age range for tamagotchi on the box thingy says 8 and up. It doesn't say ages 8-12 or ages 8-15. It just says 8 and up. That means you can be even 100 and still play with tamas.

I'm 13 but that doesn't stop me from playing with my tamagotchi's. It doesn't stop me from collecting Bratz dolls or even playing with them. It doesn't stop me getting excited when I see my Webkinz pet. Nor does it stop me from sleeping with a favorite stuffed animal. Or stop me from grabbing every single Sailor Moon or Hello Kitty related item I can find.

I also hate when other people refer to Tamagotchi's as toys. A tama is a pet. It's not something you can turn on and off or pick up every once in a while. It's a pet and deserves to be classified as such.

Very good point :) Seriously, some boys in my class would love to have a tamagotchi but think it's too "girly", and think that some boys would tease them, and that's happened. It really annoyed me. x(

Thanks for this encouraging post ;)
well... you can tell them that tama isn't "girly" and the girls will help them to defend any students who make fun of them just because they play tama. bandai creates it for everyone!

EXACTLYYYY.

Thank you so much for posting this. I get so annoyed when I see topics like that. I mean.. come on people. There are grandparents who play with Tamagotchi's.

I'm a Junior in High School and I'll keep playing with Tamagotchi's, not because I'm childish, but because they're fun, enjoyable little creatures.

Omg I totally agree. When I bought my Color one my mom was all "OMG you are too old for that!" and I'm like uh not really, for the the price they are selling it, I doubt any parent would buy it for a child. She forgets it's my generation who grew up with them and still love them at heart. I have friends who comment on my Color and love it and want one. It's not childish at all. It just depends on how old you were when they first were released back in '97.

I forgot to mention, I'm 21. Definitely not too old.

Last edited by a moderator:
i couldnt agree more.

i wish someone would stand up in front of the world and make a speech about this that would be soo awesome :angry:

i always bring my tamas to the mall with me, and if they need to be taken care of, i take them out and take care of them. so what? i don't care, because if you like something, why should you be ashamed of it y'know? Anyway my friends don't think its weird, and if anyone else does, who cares.

Yeah, there are a lot of those topics.

My childminder used to have a V2. She was about 35 then. She once got in the car to drive me to school, then she shouted, 'Where's Daisy?' Then she went back into the house to go get her tama! Don't worry, teens, you're certainly not too old.

People don't often realize how common their topics are. Some people just don't tend to think ahead of time. Everyone has a different story, and it ends up with the same answer. So that's just people for you.

Ugh... I gotta say this! :( It has gone too far...

So! This forum is full of topics, like, "Am I too old" or "Are they too childish"... Something like that.

Tamagotchis are virtual PETS. Are PETS childish? Are PETS geeky? Are PETS girlish?! Come on! You can have a Tamagotchi. No matter are you a boy or a girl, or how old are you. :) Just be the one you want to be and have a Tamagotchi, if you want one.

So that is what I wanted to say. I hope this is in a right place and this doesn't get removed.

Thank you for reading this post! :D
i TOTALLY AGREE

:( :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back