Is your home...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know :angry: I don't believe in ghosts though I don't think there are any in my house.

~♥Candy♥~ :)

I don't know. Well, once I pulled out all the plugs of my TV and it was still on. o_O

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my house is hauted. I can always feel someone watching me and I never feel it anywhere else i go. It scares me half to death to wake up in the middle of the night and feel something staring. o_O

My stuff gets moved around a lot, too. And my bedroom door just randomly opens and there's no one outside. And I know for sure my cats have not yet learned how to turn a door knob.

My grandma's house is haunted

-me and my brother heard a man voice say Piper when my grandma and brother were the only ones home

-we saw a door open by itself

-we saw the swing go up and down by itself

-saw a ghost in a picture we took there

-cold spots

-heard someone breathing

-orbs in pictures we took there

-footsteps in the kitchen

-heard someone say my brothers name when i was the only one upstairs

it's haunted...

My grandma's house is haunted-me and my brother heard a man voice say Piper when my grandma and brother were the only ones home

-cold spots

-heard someone breathing

it's haunted...
now that is freaky! o_o;;;

I don't think my house is haunted, but my room might be. Ever since my betta fish, TechEdie died, some weird things have been happening in my room.

1. When my bathroom door is opened and I close my room door, the bathroom door closes without me touching it.

2. When I go somewhere else in the house with my radio on, when I come back to my room, my radio is off, and no one was in the room.

I think TechEdie isn't really haunting me, I think she's helping me get ready for bed.

P.s (I have a picture of her with her favorite book I read to her and a rose near a corner of my room. Also I always talk to her. Maybe that's what gets her going..... :) )

oh... that can be true! a ghost can be watching you right now...
gee, that's exactly what i needed to hear *rolls eyes sarcastically* lol :p

My grandma's house is haunted-me and my brother heard a man voice say Piper when my grandma and brother were the only ones home

-cold spots

-heard someone breathing

it's haunted...
oh yeah, and when my mom was little and used to live there, she was saying" the devil stinks" in the bathroom and the light turned out only in that bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, But teh house the was once here was really old, and it looked EXACTLY liek ours, I feel people watching me alot, It scares me because I belive inghosts that have un finished buisness to do on earth...

I have no clue, but I dont think so because my house was built about a year ago. :D But once, my cousins were over, and one of my cousins was going to change in her swimming suit upstairs in my room, and since there is a window with curtains on it right away after the stairs, when my cuz closed the door, she came out screaming her head off ! B) :D I was laughing so hard at that point because I knew exactly what happened. When she closed the door, the curtains moved, because of the air that came in. AND SHE THOUGHT IT WAS A GHOST! Ha ha!!! :D :D xD xDD

What type of area do you live in? That could explain the channels...

I don't know if the house is but both my mom and I saw the same ghost/spirit once, (realy, she asked me if I saw a blue shirt and strong arms and thats what i had seen), it doesn't scare me anyway.

I don't think my house is haunted but I still freak out about supernatural things.

Yeah, but it doesn't bother me. There are 4.

Jessica 13, Steven 14, Brody 27, ???

I talked to them... well, sorta. They just wander around the house. They don't do anything and I think only I can see them. They like it when I light candles at night and like to spy on me when I'm on the computer. Right now Steven's watching me and Jessica's doing whatever she does in my room. Brody and the Mystery man are always upstairs.

You can feel they're aura and know where they're at. The mystery dude is always in my old room upstairs. He has a strange aura and it kinda scares me. Brody likes to hang around my big brothers old room. He said that he thinks he fell out the window. He was drunk at the time, so he can't remember.

Jessica and Steven said that they drowned when it flooded. I know that none of them would ever hurt me. THey even help me out sometimes when I forget to blow out my candles and they blow them out for me.

It's accutally pretty cool.

Yeah, but it doesn't bother me. There are 4. Jessica 13, Steven 14, Brody 27, ???

I talked to them... well, sorta. They just wander around the house. They don't do anything and I think only I can see them. They like it when I light candles at night and like to spy on me when I'm on the computer. Right now Steven's watching me and Jessica's doing whatever she does in my room. Brody and the Mystery man are always upstairs.

You can feel they're aura and know where they're at. The mystery dude is always in my old room upstairs. He has a strange aura and it kinda scares me. Brody likes to hang around my big brothers old room. He said that he thinks he fell out the window. He was drunk at the time, so he can't remember.

Jessica and Steven said that they drowned when it flooded. I know that none of them would ever hurt me. THey even help me out sometimes when I forget to blow out my candles and they blow them out for me.

It's accutally pretty cool.
i like ghost... but they startled me one night o_O

i walked into my room for my clothes at like 3:00 am.. *i have sleeping issues* and i heard whispering... and then door closed and opened

oh yeah, and I think they've been giving me stange abilities. They tell me things by wispering them in my ear. Last night they told me to write down some words for them.

I'm not sure if they scrambled them up on purpose or anything but it was weird.

"sight mind is secret time what are it music burn cry"

Also, they tell me who's calling when the phone rings. Most of the time it's right and sometimes they don't tell me.

Believe me or not, but I was taking a nap in my room and the phone rang and Jessica came and wispered in my ear.

"It's Mrs. Heidi. She'll be talking about the key."

I went into the kitchen and my mom was writing down the words Heidi *last name not given* and her phone number and I herd my mom say. "oh, so you still have the key, then. It's okay, you can bring it back when you're ready"

... strange... :) :eek: :eek:

They also told me what Saten looks like. They told me to write this,

"How can something so evil, be so beautiful?

He apears as a man. He is bright and beautiful. Covered in dark robes to dim his rich body. Long blonde hair travels to his bare feet and mingles with his toes. He eyes are red with the glow of hell; his face as white as snow. How is it possible...

How can Saten be so beautiful?"

This is what surprises me the most, because if you really think about it... Saten was God's best angel. You would think that he would be beautiful.

... even more strange... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back