Is your home...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. Occasionally I hear footsteps and movements in the kitchen at night... B)

But, once I was over at my friend's house and I was in his room and then, suddenly, the lights went out! :p He was as scared as me, and as he frantically started trying to find the switch to put the lights back on, I thought I saw two yellow eyes behind me! Really, I'm not lying! You have my word! It was scary...

i talk to them.

they r really nice!

they don't talk back but they watch over me

I don't know.

Er...My friend says her house is haunted.

But the ghost is really nice.

[SIZE=8pt]Every Night there is like a silvery-ish mist in my room (that's the best i could describe it as) and it looks like light and it is always moving around... My Grandma would know about that stuff. I'll ask her what it is/ means[/SIZE]

I dont think my house is haunted but last nigth i heard clattering in the kitchen. FIRST TIME EVER. I was so scared and i hid in my blanket. Close to my grandpa he shares my room with me ever since he came from Pakistan to U.S.A.

Then i didnt hear the door knob but i heard someone press 2 buttons on the key board. Also about the clattering in the kitchen the ligths where shut and everyone was asleep but me. o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
My house/I am haunted by a sprit dog...

One time, durring hurricane Isabelle, this HUGE Crack of lightning cracked and my room lit up...I saw a face out side my windo...it looked like that thing in scooby doo the 1st movie..that black and white thing...

My is totally haunted!!!!! it freaks me out!! okay heres why i think my house is haunted:

1)when im home alone..my computer turns on and starts typing by itself!!

2)My radio turns itself on and searches for music..

3)My dog stares at my t.v when it turns on by itself and my dog starts barking when it changes channels.

there is lots more!!! but i dont feel like puttin it all down!! :lol:

Yes, I have an interesting incident:

One night, a few years ago, I was on the internet doing whatever in my dark room. It was about Midnight, and I wasnt supposed to be up, but I snuck on since I have a computer in my room. (Which I am at right now) Suddenly, I heard our front door open and close. I thought it was my Dad, since he stays up late. Besides, the door was locked. I just continued on the computer when I heard echoing footsteps on the stairs. I was thirsty, so I decided on: "Dad is up right now, well...coming up stairs, so I will go get a glass of water NOW!" I dont now why I decided to do so, but I did. I quietly got off the computer and tip-toed to my door, and opened it. Meanwhile, I still heard footsteps on the stairs. They were quite slow. I scurried over to the stairway, and a wave of fear well over me: "There was no one on the stairs!" Yes, It could of been one of my parents, but I would of heard there door shut if they entered it right before I left the room. (Their door is like, right up the stairs). I got really creeped out, and ran back in bed and locked the door...and eventually well asleep.

I do think the kitchen part of my house is haunted, because I stay up (secretly) to Midnight or so, and I always hear weird noises...when everyone is asleep 0_0

I moved into a new house about 5 months ago. Come to find out, we do think the house is haunted.

Me and my friend were in the kitchen making peanutbutter sandwiches (xD), and we heard the basement door open. So we walked over, and we took one look and realized that we were the only ones home, as well as my older sister who was asleep at the time. Later, we went downstairs, and thought we heard heavy footsteps, like boots, on the floor. It stopped when we looked around, but then it slammed when we went further inside. We stayed upstairs after that. xD

A couple weeks after that, we heard a crash from the bathroom door, but nobody was in it. So we went and looked at the door and it looked like the toe of a boot had made a dent in at the bottom of the door [from the outside].

It was really creepy. My basement is really creepy. xD

But more stuff has happened at my friend's house. She's actually the one who was with me when that happened...

There's a handprint on the cieling of her garage, where nobody can reach (obviously).

Last nigth I though my house was haunted because i though there was a ghost typing on my keyboard. I heard those nioses that come when you type. I was so scared I hid in my blanket. I hid so long that i started sweating. When I peeked out of the blanket i didnt see anytthing. I just feel asleep. In the morning i woke up and the ticking niose turned out to be sleet and snow. xD xD xD

yes but it dosent bother me i hear voices i see premonitions and i even try to do seyonceys it only worked 1nce i asked who the ghost was and then all the sudden the windows flew open and me and my 2 friends heard"you dare ask me???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then i never did 1 again since she didnt give me her name i just jamed her "Ghost Of MaryAnn" the name MaryAnne just sounds so creepy

My house is... this is what happens:
1. The channels change by itself, usually to the spanish channels o_o

2. You hear footsteps in the living room at night

3. my little bro's toys move by themselves

4. one time my tama slid across the desk by itslef

and more.. too many to say.... is your house haunted.. or do you not beleive in ghost? state your opinion! ^.^
You must have a mexican ghost in your house

Kids talk!
Its all rubbish! Why should we be made to believe this stuff?

There's a scientific reason for everything stated.

It's may be weird but come on.

I'm not directing this straight at you but its a lie. :)
Ok then. Give me the reasons. I think my house, particularly my room, is haunted. I used to be dead scared. I have a topic in SNTT. But I've learned to pretty much live w/it.

Yes X3. I often hear things walking towards me at night, and when i open my eyes, there's nothing there, sometimes my cat(who sleeps next to my head on a pink heart pillow every night) wakes up and just sits straight up, his eyes wide like he sees a monster or something. Now, that isn't usually weird, but when i put on my glasses, one of my stuffed animals that was in a drawer or something is sitting there, or there's nothing there at all o_O

and my sister isn't responsible for this because it happens when she's gone, too.

Not our house. But we have these creepy stuffed animals that are. I put them in a row one night, and when I woke up, they were all on top of each other. It was scary. ;)

[SIZE=7pt]No. My house is only 20 years old.[/SIZE]

The weird sounds come from the drying machine, and pipes that run in the basement.

My friends don't like that when they stay the night at my place, but I'm used to it. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back