Is your home...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I have a friend... and it's haunted...

Everyone in her family but her has seen a little walk around the house... one she went to the bathroom, turned the sink on and off, and walked out. O_O And another time, she walked into her dad's room and her dad's all, "Brooke, why are you in my room?" And her brother's like, "She's not, she's right here."

So now she's moving. I hope she rides the same bus...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know but once I was playing barbies with my friend. I put a piece down and turned my head to talk to my friend who was on the other side of the room. I looked for the piece EVERYWHERE but neither of us could find it. 5 days later I found itin the spot I layed it in. I was freaked.

Wow, that's freaky 0.o

I think my room's haunted:

-When I'm in bed at night, I feel shaking on the bed. When I turn my light on, no one's there

-I hear bumping and scratching in my room at night

-Sometimes I'll put something on my dresser then in the morning it's on my floor

I think ghosts are like Satan's way of freaking you out. You know how Satan makes you do bad things? Well, he's trying to freak you out for not listening to him. It's hard to believe that Satan could be beautiful. You'd think that he'd cut his hair and stuff after he became a fallen angel.

Also, if you claim to have weird powers, that's a demon. This is gonna sound weird, but theres a story in the Bible where two people named Paul and Silas cast out a demon from a girl who could fortune tell. She couldn't do it after the demon was cast out because the demon was making her do it!

Wow, that's freaky 0.o
I think my room's haunted:

-When I'm in bed at night, I feel shaking on the bed. When I turn my light on, no one's there

-I hear bumping and scratching in my room at night

-Sometimes I'll put something on my dresser then in the morning it's on my floor

I think ghosts are like Satan's way of freaking you out. You know how Satan makes you do bad things? Well, he's trying to freak you out for not listening to him. It's hard to believe that Satan could be beautiful. You'd think that he'd cut his hair and stuff after he became a fallen angel.

Also, if you claim to have weird powers, that's a demon. This is gonna sound weird, but theres a story in the Bible where two people named Paul and Silas cast out a demon from a girl who could fortune tell. She couldn't do it after the demon was cast out because the demon was making her do it!
You have a point, but think about it... where in the bible did it say that Satan was cursed with uglyness?

It said that he would be the ultimate deciever. If he was beautiful... wouldn't that decieve many people?

They would think he was an angel and do whatever he says.

OMG! I saw IT last night. It was Jessica. I could tell by her aura.

I was in bed and I had just finished reading a chapter in my bed when I was starting t get comfortable. It always takes me awhile to get to sleep so I was just staring at the celeling when I noticed a strange light at the corner of my eye. I saw the feet of Jessica. It was right next to my window and I could only see her feet. After a few seconds they disappeared.... but it took a lot longer for me to go to sleep that night... :eek:

OMG! I saw IT last night. It was Jessica. I could tell by her aura. I was in bed and I had just finished reading a chapter in my bed when I was starting t get comfortable. It always takes me awhile to get to sleep so I was just staring at the celeling when I noticed a strange light at the corner of my eye. I saw the feet of Jessica. It was right next to my window and I could only see her feet. After a few seconds they disappeared.... but it took a lot longer for me to go to sleep that night... :eek:
really? o_O

Not at all, as my House is only 30 years old.

Funny you should mention 'Haunted'. . . I had a dream about a Haunted House last night. XD

I have no idea..

My sister says she walked in a room [in the basement] and a doorhandle shook violently like someone was trying to get in..

And my friend was taking pictures with her new cellphone, and she caught a picture of herself and it looked like there was a set of eyes right over her shoulder... And great black circles appeared in pictures of the rooms in the basement..

Yet nothing freaky has happened in my presence..

I have no idea..My sister says she walked in a room [in the basement] and a doorhandle shook violently like someone was trying to get in..

And my friend was taking pictures with her new cellphone, and she caught a picture of herself and it looked like there was a set of eyes right over her shoulder... And great black circles appeared in pictures of the rooms in the basement..

Yet nothing freaky has happened in my presence..
freaky! :angry: i dont think it is are house

wuz like built 5 yrs ago,and wuz built on the

day 9/11 happened.i wuz to little to know what

was going on,but when i grew up i found out.

so no its not haunted not that i know of.we built

it so we are the first ones to live here. :ichigotchi:

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!

I have a 4 wick candle that I always keep next to my bed and when my mom walked into my room this morning to wake me up, It was almost completely melted. My mom yelled at me and said, "Did you forget to blow it out last night!"

"no! I don't know what happened!" I wispered because I still had morning voice. There was wax EVERYWHERE! the strangest part was that no one knew how it got lit. I didn't light it. My little sister didn't light it, and my brothers wouldn't care less. And only 3 of the 4 were lit. One of them looked as if it wasn't even lit in the first place.

This had acctally happened once before with a 4 wick brown candle. It was lit and only 3 where lit and I went interrogating everyone, because I don't like it when people lite my candles. No one had done it and I didn't remember doing it. Only one wasn't litl

I'm still in shock! I have no idea what happened and now I'm gonna have to clean up all the wax! :_:

Kids talk!
Its all rubbish! Why should we be made to believe this stuff?

There's a scientific reason for everything stated.

It's may be weird but come on.

I'm not directing this straight at you but its a lie. :mellow:
:D :mellow: Well i believe in GOD thats not sientificly explained :( a lot of things are not :(

Yeah, but it doesn't bother me. There are 4. Jessica 13, Steven 14, Brody 27, ???

I talked to them... well, sorta. They just wander around the house. They don't do anything and I think only I can see them. They like it when I light candles at night and like to spy on me when I'm on the computer. Right now Steven's watching me and Jessica's doing whatever she does in my room. Brody and the Mystery man are always upstairs.

You can feel they're aura and know where they're at. The mystery dude is always in my old room upstairs. He has a strange aura and it kinda scares me. Brody likes to hang around my big brothers old room. He said that he thinks he fell out the window. He was drunk at the time, so he can't remember.

Jessica and Steven said that they drowned when it flooded. I know that none of them would ever hurt me. THey even help me out sometimes when I forget to blow out my candles and they blow them out for me.

It's accutally pretty cool.
that is so cool!!!!! :mellow: :mellow: i wish i knew the spirits in my house like that

the only one i see it my grandma she used to live in my house and she gave me a mini caresel before she died so somtimes in my room it turns and plays music by itself i know she is there and im not scared cuz i love her and she explains it all in my dreams :( :D

oh yeah, and I think they've been giving me stange abilities. They tell me things by wispering them in my ear. Last night they told me to write down some words for them.
I'm not sure if they scrambled them up on purpose or anything but it was weird.

"sight mind is secret time what are it music burn cry"

Also, they tell me who's calling when the phone rings. Most of the time it's right and sometimes they don't tell me.

Believe me or not, but I was taking a nap in my room and the phone rang and Jessica came and wispered in my ear.

"It's Mrs. Heidi. She'll be talking about the key."

I went into the kitchen and my mom was writing down the words Heidi *last name not given* and her phone number and I herd my mom say. "oh, so you still have the key, then. It's okay, you can bring it back when you're ready"

... strange... :D :mellow: :mellow:

They also told me what Saten looks like. They told me to write this,

"How can something so evil, be so beautiful?

He apears as a man. He is bright and beautiful. Covered in dark robes to dim his rich body. Long blonde hair travels to his bare feet and mingles with his toes. He eyes are red with the glow of hell; his face as white as snow. How is it possible...

How can Saten be so beautiful?"

This is what surprises me the most, because if you really think about it... Saten was God's best angel. You would think that he would be beautiful.

... even more strange... :( :( :(
pleese plees do not listen to those voices do not write those things down! dont u see??? the person talking to u IS saten!!! he is telling u to write those things for him!! cuz he cant! remember the first one? remember the last words CRY. BURN. :D :D im telling u dont listen!!!!

As far as I know, mine isn't. I do, and don't believe in ghosts. :eek: I don't like this one show called Creepy Canada because it shows all these ghost stories.

As far as I know, mine isn't. I do, and don't believe in ghosts. :eek: I don't like this one show called Creepy Canada because it shows all these ghost stories.
Creepy Canada? I KNOW THAT SHOW!

I don't watch that stuff anymore, but . . .

I watched it every day in Grade 5 with my Friend, and we would be SO scared afterwards. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah sort of. Every night it sounds like someone is walking around when nobody is but maybe because my house is old.

No not this house. My old one though.

During my 3rd grade sleep-over we thought we saw a shadow of a guy in a tuxedo xD And my dad wasn't home that night either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back