Is your home...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my house is 90 years old and it may be haunted...not sure!!! Once when I was home alone, I heard a noise in the next room so I checked it, and nobody was in there. The next week I heard it again, checked, and there still was nobody in there. Next, the basement. It doesn't have anything supernatural about it, but you just get the feeling that you'd get eaten or something when you're in there. Also, it smells and the floors, walls, and ceiling look like they're 500 years old. Super dirty. BLEAUH!!

I don't think so, but we've had 2 weird incidents.

1) When my sister had a frog doorbell on her bedroom door, it went off by itself. We're expecting it was a ghost, because I was where I could see the doorbell, and no one went up to it. I didn't do it.

2) When my sister had lights on her bed where she just claps to turn them on and off, at night she didn't even clap or make a sound and they went on and off, on and off. They got taken out.

--------

For those to incidents, we think that the ghost was a "nice ghost." There wouldn't be bad ghosts out to harm us.

Well I do not think so, then again I don't pay attention to noises and most of the time I am listening to music.

I am the only one who is up at night and sometimes it gets creepy. ^^;; Especially at my mum's house. A couple or times my CD player turned on and played James Blunt when an Akon CD was in it, and another time I went into the basement to get something and I thought I saw a girl(who looked like one of those ghosts from ''The Messengers'') standing in front of me, ha-ha I screamed and ran back upstairs. I was probably hallucinating. >.< I think I have a blog entry about this, heh now I have to dig it up.

I really enjoy reading others' ghost experiences. ^-^ I'll be looking at this topic quite often.

My house is... this is what happens:
1. The channels change by itself, usually to the spanish channels o_o

2. You hear footsteps in the living room at night

3. my little bro's toys move by themselves

4. one time my tama slid across the desk by itslef

and more.. too many to say.... is your house haunted.. or do you not beleive in ghost? state your opinion! ^.^
Nuh, I have solutions for those.

1. The TV is alive.

2. The living room is alive.

3. The toys are alive.

4. YOUR TAMA IS ALIVE!!

Nah, just kidding. I love hearing about ghosts. Even though they might not be real, I like pretending they are...and no, I don't have any problems... :(

No, my house isn't haunted, but my friends is. The floor creaks, you hear footsteps in odd places either above or below you when everyone in the house is right next you. (Not literally, but you get the idea), and they were these people talking once...it was really scary. (Not any family members of mine or theirs)

So m'kay...yeah. :/

Nah, just kidding. I love hearing about ghosts. Even though they might not be real, I like pretending they are...and no, I don't have any problems... :)
I too believe in Ghosts and Spirits due to experiences when I was a child.

But every time I tell some one about it they look at me like I am crazy. @_@

@Jinx - OMG! That must be scary is Disney suddenly came on.

Not my current one, but I'm convinced my old house was. Once, we heard the forks, spoons, etc drawer rattling in the middle of the night and no one was up. You would also hear like the floor creaking like someone was walking on it when everyone was downstairs. It didn't help that there were bats in our walls either. They would come in through the chimney and live in our walls. . .Sometimes they got into the house.

I don't believe in ghosts and please don't flameme for not believeing in ghost onceI believe in ghost but now I don't I think it's just something our mind makes us IMAGINE because we're scared that ghost are real....and also that what you 'see' and/or 'hear' aren't anything everything has logical explainations.....also I believe in God so yeah...

I don't believe in ghosts and please don't flameme for not believeing in ghost onceI believe in ghost but now I don't I think it's just something our mind makes us IMAGINE because we're scared that ghost are real....and also that what you 'see' and/or 'hear' aren't anything everything has logical explainations.....also I believe in God so yeah...
I don't really think so, I mean somethings really don't have a logical explanation. Like, how can a TV change channels when no one is changing them?

No, my house is only 12.5 years old. I am older than my house, because when I was a baby I lived in an apartment, then my parents hired people to build a house.

So basically...no.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to think my house was haunted, but i doubt it.

I believe in ghosts, but I only believe that ghosts only stay because:

a) They haven't completed what they were supposed to complete on earth

b.) They choose to

c) They are asked to run tasks around the earth

Sometimes they want to talk to their loved ones, which they can only do with psychics. I actually have one friend who once saw a ghost in english class.

Yes, I do believe there is something in my house.

I live in a house that has been there since the nineteen fifteens. It's name is The Heritage Hill Mansion. Though, it's not much of a mansion. Sure it's big, but eh. Yes it seems old, it creaks and whatnot. But, there is this servant bell. A bell that back in the day, people use to ring for something. No one in my house uses it because we have no use for it. It rings by itself every now and then. We had no idea what was causing it. We have checked the wires, and it seemed perfectly fine. It doesn't bother us much.

Now, the attic. Our attic has like a little stage, where a little part of the floor is raised up and it has steps to lead up onto it. We call it a stage anyway. It creaks. A lot. We just figured, it's an old house. It creaks. Not worrying about that much. But, I don't like to go up there much. It's like I get depressed when I'm up there. Filled with this unknown sadness. I have no explanation for that. And I'm the only one who experiences it in my family. Many more things have happened. And I have no explanation for it.

I researched the house. Curious of what history it had. But, still I haven't gotten anything.

:lol: :D :( There are no such things as haunted houses It's A Hoax, a myth, like unicorns, cropcircles, and faries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back