Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Louisville. It's gonna be AWESOME!

the music sounds really good.

Oliver looked up at Alli as if to say Who, me?

Aviance smiled, cradling Oliver in the towel. "You're so mean to him!" She joked.

I can't wait!

And with that, I'm gonna get going =)

Talk to you maybe tomorrow!

Aviance put a new diaper on Oliver, and then rested him on the blanket that was laid on the grass.

He smiled faintly, his green eyes gentle and curious as they searched his companions face. Unflappable Nick, didn't even seem surprised about the little kiss of affection. "So, what, so just being here..." He gestured to the forest, and then to himself. "...With me, without any sort of compensation for your troubles. Its worth it?"

Miranda's face turned a newfound shade of red, and she shot him a look that said everything she was too shy-- and too proud-- to tell him on her own. She eventually turned her attention back ahead, clearing her throat nervously.

Miranda was thoughtful as well, completely frustrated. I told myself I'd never fall. Men are just distractions, and love causes nothing but hurt. But goodness, when he looks at me with those eyes... can he tell that I go weak at the knees? Can he hear my heart skip a beat? Good glory, I hope not.

It had been morning, and Azazel was waiting for the man to come downstairs. She wanted to see how he looked now, being given the potion that would restore his youth. She pet her cat, and then started to read an old book, a little anxious.

Ishmael came downstairs, running his fingers through his hair, which was now shiny and the color of ebony. His face was chiseled, extremely handsome, his eyes dark and sparkling. "Good morning," he said, smiling slightly. "How do I look?"

Oliver sneezed in his face, laughing wildly.

She looked up from her book, and her eyes went wide for a moment, but she quickly shook the hair in her face to hide her reaction. "You look restored. Quite lovely." Azazel didn't want him to see her stunned face, so she held the book up again. "How was your rest?"

Alli made a face, but then laughed. "Yucky!"

Ishmael gave her a knowing smile, sitting down across from her, making himself a cup of coffee. "Thank you, ma'am," he said softly. "It was lovely, and Marie slept peacefully, thank goodness."

Oliver just looked at him like Me? No I'm not! :3

Azazel smiled, "very good then." She glanced at him from over the book. "Have you looked at your face yet?" She set the book down, crossing her legs.

"Yes, you are yucky. Cute but yucky."

Ishmael's eyes looked at her legs, but only for a second, before he averted his gaze quickly, not wanting to seem rude. "No, actually, I haven't."

Oliver cuddled close to Alli, smiling innocently.

"I see. There's a mirror over there, near the biggest pot I have." She giggled quietly, and then stroked the cat again, who meowed and then jumped off her lap. It ran to the other side of the room, vanishing into thin air. "That cat."

"You smile at me like your a good boy, when I know you'll be trouble. You are definately my son."

Ishmael got up and walked over to the mirror, then peered at his face, surprised. "That's... I never knew I looked quite like that."

Aviance said, "Oh believe me. He gave me heck during the labor. He's a trouble maker through and through."

Azazel walked over behind him, standing there. She reached over, putting her hand beneath his chin. She turned his face to one side, and then the other. "Youth is a lovely thing, is it not?" She turned him around, looking up at him.

Alli grinned, "Do I ever give you any trouble?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back