Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liar!

Lise scrubbed herself off, singing happily, even though it wasn't the best.

nahhh xD

because my nose always looks big and my chin looks manly when they take pics.

Demetri poured a cup of water over her head, grinning. He grabbed the shampoo, scrubbing her hair.

Dx whatever!

Lise just kept singing, splashing water playfully at Frexspar. "Yay daddy Frexy!"

Good! Have you been on facebook yet?

Frexspar rolled his eyes and laughed, then splashed Lise in return, grinning. "Lise, you're so mean!"

Yup!

My new profile pic xD

Frexspar gasped and jumped up. "Hey! That wasn't nice!"

Lise said, "Daddy Frexy, you look like you peed your pants!"

it looks good <3

Demetri smirked at Frexspar, "this is revenge for turning me into such a maiden." He kissed his cheek, and then took the towel, laughing. He patted Frexspar's lap a bit.

Thank you!

I donated it to locks of love, so my hair cut was free!

Frexspar kissed his cheek in return, then drained the water from the tub. After he'd done that, he wrapped a ducky towel around Lise, then scooped her up into his arms. "I gotcha" He said, making his voice growl. "I'm a hungry fox!"

Lise made quacking noises at him, then said, "Please don't eat me mister fox!"

xD

I was getting so much cut off anyway, I just thought "Why not?"

Lise scrambled away to her room, laughing wildly.

Frexspar followed her, trying to give her pajamas to her. "I'm gonna cook you in a big pot for dinner!"

how long have you been growing your hair out for?

Demetri smiled, and cleaned up the soaked bathroom floor. He let out a soft sigh, his thoughts wondering.

I grew it out for over a year.

Frexspar finally got Lise changed into her pajamas, then pulled the covers away from the mattress so she could climb into bed. "Okay Lise," Frexspar said, his voice back to normal. "What stories do you want me and daddy to read to you?"

Lise said, "The Princess and the Pea... and Jack and the Beanstalk!"

maaaaan, you're hair was long for that amount of time.

does it grow fast or something?

Demetri sat down on the toilet, his eyes a little glazed over. He was humming quietly, his head rested against the sink.

Yeah. xD

Frexspar came back into the bathroom, raising an eyebrow at Demetri. "Love, what's wrong?" He knelt down next to him, patting his lover's knee gently.

and i thought mine grew quick xD

"Nothing, nothing... Just deep in thought. Feeling a bit conflicted, you could say." He put his hand on Frexspar's.

:3

Frexspar looked very worried at that. "Conflicted? Why? Talk to me, please."

i wish mine grew that fast ;__;

i want long hair

"... I feel like..." Demetri licked his lips. "I feel as if you could get better than me." He looked into Frexspar's eyes. "Like you deserve someone better looking, more fun, and what not."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back