Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see.... about 3 hours north. I'm gonna be in Columbus.

"Good... night. I love you," he murmured, before closing his eyes and falling asleep, still holding onto Demetri.

I'm trying to find my schedule

Marie woke up the next morning, then planted a kiss on Gale's cheek before slipping out of bed, pulling on a robe. She started making breakfast for him, humming softly.

yup. right now I'm trying to organize it so it's easier to read

Marie laughed lightly and said, "Good morning, Romeo. I'm fixing breakfast for you, so you'd better not run out on me."

The way my schedule is printed, I can't tell when I have what class. So I'm making a daily schedule.

Marie placed two plates on the table, then ran over to the bed and tackled Gale. "Good morning," she told him softly, kissing him.

Yup. College is crazy

Marie moved the pillow out of the way of his chest, so she could hug him fully. "I like waking up with you," she said softly, smiling up at him.

sounds like it DX

sounds scaaaary too.

"Same here." He put his hands on her hips, staring into her eyes. "Soon enough this will be a daily occurence."

It's very scary. but also exciting.

Marie blushed and giggled, kissing his cheek. "I'm so happy that this year will be my last at school. I've been waiting to marry you for years, and I'm getting impatient."

i think i know what i want to look into for a career. Massage Therapy.

"Soon. But don't waste the remainder of the year with thoughts of our marriage- enjoy this final year here. It's your last in school, and you should enjoy it while it lasts."

If you get to massage a hottie, life is beautiful xD

Marie pouted and said, "Don't tell me you don't think about it. Because I know you do." She smiled, then got off of him and grabbed their plates of breakfast, which were still nice and warm. "Here you go. Eggs and bacon and biscuits. And I also made coffee."

oh my xD thats not why i'm looking into it, but i 'spose that could be a perk.

but nah, its one of those things i do best.

"Yes, I think about it. But I want you to remember school fondly." He licked his lips at the sight of the food. "I didn't know you could cook." He stared at the food hungrilly. "Thank you."

xD

That's good. Just make sure you go into it because you love it.

Marie put his plate on a tray made for eating in bed, then set it down over his lap. "Breakfast in bed, special for you." She also got a cup of coffee for him, fixing it how he liked it. She then placed the cup on the tray. "Eat up, darling."

i want to get into it <3

they get paid lots of money, and its something i don't have to put much effort in because it comes naturally to me.

"Want to share with me?" Gale smiled at her.

Sweet! If you want it, go for it!

Marie nodded and said, "Okay." She undid her robe and sat next to him, dipping the fork into his eggs and placing the food into his mouth. "Good?"

=)

XD poor jinxy

Marie beamed at him and said, "Good! I learned to cook in school, and I've been practicing a lot!" She kept feeding him, occasionally stealing a bite for herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back