my v4.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hi! this is a log about my tamagotchi v4.5 Earth design. It is on generation 12, and His name is Jed (short for Jedidiah). he is one of these :) tamas, and he should be morphing... wait... he is right now! he is now a crackertchi! yay! Here's the stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry:♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥

Training: 2

Funny: 14

Gorgeous: 7

Spiritual: 8

Weight: 28

Generation: 12

bye!

[SIZE=8pt]Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Jed isn't awake yet, but then again this is the only chance I may have online today. so after I got off, about an hour later or so, Jed got the [!] mail! I am so happy for him! He picked Mr. Turtle as his teacher. He will be 2 today! Oh, and he looks so cute when he comes up to the screen![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi again! it turns out, I was able to get on again! well, Jed and I went to Tamatown and went to the bank. Lo and Behold there is a souvanier there! it is a trophy! He got 19,800 GP during the 2 visits. I will post his stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 3

Funny: 62

Gorgeous: 11

Spiritual: 17

Weight: 43 lbs.

GP: 50,900

[SIZE=8pt]Hi there again! It's me, and Jed here! This morning, Jed got Fortune Cookie mail. He got 2 Point stars, 1 heart stars, and 2 Strength stars. Oh... he needs attention! I had to give him a time out because his hearts were 3 full each! naughty Jed! I will see what's in the shop...beef... pasta... chest... fish! I will go shopping later, and then go to tamatown. He will be 3 today and hopefully morph into an adult! I'll post back later, so that's when I'll post his stats.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi everyone again! Jed and I went to tamatown a couple of times today, and now he has 70,400 GP! yay for him! Oh, he has mail! It's an envelope... and it's aaaaa...... snake! oh how cruel! Hang on. I need to play a game to get his happy hearts back up... Jed won! now he has 70,800 GP! I'm going to go now, and I will post the stats later.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]hi again... i am gonna post Jed's stats...[/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥♥

Happy: ♥

Training: 4

Funny:70

Gorgeous: 11

Spiritual: 17

Weight: 42 lbs

GP: 99,999

PS: the funniest thing happened on the entrance to tamatown! my login code for the top row was F00FB00 lol!

[SIZE=8pt]Good morning! Jed's still asleep, so I wanted to sieze the opportunity to write. Yesterday, me and my family went out to eat, and then when we were waiting for the food, i checked on him... and he morphed into a Uramametchi! I am so happy for him![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi again! Jed should be having a baby today! that is, as soon as he turns 5, which should be today. I will post back later[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]HI there! Amy got the letter to leave preschool, and now her teacher is Mr. Canvas! i think she is a young marotchi? well, we went to tamatown earlier and she got a car from the mall! she is content now. Here's her stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry:♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥

Training: 2

Funny: 24

Gorgeous: 15

Spiritual: 21

Weight: 42 lbs

Generation: 13

GP:89,300

See ya tamatalkers!

[SIZE=8pt]Good morning![/SIZE]

Amy woke up at 9:00 and woke me up at 9:01 cuz she got mail! oh well now i am fully awake. She is supposed to turn into an adult today! I wonder what she will turn into... I will post her stats later seeing as i will be on later too...

[SIZE=8pt]Hi everyone![/SIZE]

sorry I forgot to post Amy's stats yesterday... but anyway.... on to bigger and better news! Amy morphed into a...Urazukyutchi! I am so happy for her! She morphed at age 4 though only because she has been sleeping all day for the last 2 days. So aside from that, I have decided that ♥Jeds Girl♥ will also share this log! We are friends in real life so it is easy for us to keep each other updated ;) . In case I may not be on later... Here's Amy's stats: *sec, she was watching a christmas tree!*

Hungry:♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥

Training:6

Funny:24

Gorgeous:15

Spiritual:25

Weight:87 lbs (woa I need to lower it!)

Generation:13

GP:57,800

That's all for now, see ya all later!

[SIZE=8pt]not much went on today in the life of Amy. She had to sleep all day only because I had to go to school :p but oh well. she is supposed to get a job today... here's her stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥

Happy: ♥♥

Training: 6

Funny: 24

Gorgeous: 15

Spiritual: 25

remind me to play some games later with her! she is getting so chubby!

Weight:87 < not good

GP: 57,800

byes!

[SIZE=8pt]H! Amy's been sleeping all day so far, but I will wake her up later. I can't wait for us to go to tamatown! unfortunately, I have to wait until after dinner to post again... so bye for now![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! Amy had a baby today! I was hoping for a girl but I got a boy. oH well. We went to see the movie "enchanted" so she had to go to sleep... well I will post back tomorrow![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]HI! Amy had a baby yesterday as most of u know, and we're gonna go to tamatown and play games and stuff... so ya, but she is supposed to leave the baby tonite, and then the family will be on generation 14! I am so excited! I am trying to beat the record of 30... but here's her stats...[/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 6

Funny: 91

Gorgeous: 16

Spiritual: 41

Weight:40

Generation: 13

GP: 60,400

well bye for now!

Latest posts

Back