my v4.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=8pt]Hello! Coco has a name glitch! that sucks.. so now her name is "Aoco" and it sounds kinda stupid...but i went shopping for her today! I got her a tama leash (red with flames) and a tama decorating kit (blue) and a tama pouch (mimitchi). Now I have somewhere to keep her when I go to the indoor waterpark later! lol so yeah. She morphed into an adult and she is another Purimatchi... oh well. Here's her stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 3

Funny: 91

Gorgeous: 0

Spiritual: 4

Weight: 38 lbs

Generation: 16

GP: 63,400

See y'all later mates!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Happy New Year! Coco Celebrated New Year's too! Lol! it was like alot of fireworks and stuff! She should be getting a job today, so i am waiting for that...Here's her stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥

Funny: 91

Weight: 38 lbs

GP: 64,000

bye everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Coco still didn't get a job yet.. i wonder if it was because i paused her overnight when i couldn't see the time to set for her to go to sleep so i just paused her! lol i swear it won't happen again![/SIZE] :rolleyes:

[SIZE=8pt]Hello there! I am in the process of getting Coco a job right now! Let's see... she left school and now she wants to be a singer... nope! maybe tv?... nope! maybe...circus?...yup! Coco got a job at the Circus! Now all she needs to do is have a baby! Here's her stats:[/SIZE]

Funny: 99

Weight: 41 lbs.

GP: 62,220

see ya!

[SIZE=8pt]Coco had a baby boy yesterday! I think that I should name him.. Czar. I know it sounds so weird but i like it. I don't really have the time today so I will make this quick... Here's her stats:[/SIZE]

Funny: 99

Weight: 51 lbs

GP: 62,220

byes!

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! Coco left her baby! I named him Czar! We are gonna go to tamatown soon... so byes![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi everyone! Czar turned into a teen and he is a... that's the problem. idk what he is. i'll get back to that later... here's his stats:[/SIZE]

Happy: ♥♥

Training: 2

Funny: 9

Spiritual: 0

Weight: 56 lbs

Generation: 17

GP: 62,820

I also got another v4 tamagotchi that's pink with hearts! I will also be writing about him too (yes, him i started it and he is a boy and i named him Carl)

I want to take good care of him, so here's his stats:

Funny: 36

Gorgeous: 41

Spiritual: 23

Weight: 20 lbs

Generation: 1

GP: 8,400

Character: Young mametchi

see ya!

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! I am on right now because I have a 2 hour delay on school for all the ice! Well, Czar should become an adult today, and Carl should be morphing today or tomorrow. One of those days! They are currently still sleeping, well, Carl is awake and Czar should be waking up at any minute now, so Here's their stats: [/SIZE]

Czar:

Funny: 9

Spiritual: 0 (i need to send him to school and get his weight down... oops!)

Weight: 62 lbs

GP: 62,820

Carl:

Training: 5

Intelligence: 45

Style: 89

Social: 23

Weight: 21 lbs

GP: 17,600

I am off to school!

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! Czar turned into a Tenpatchi yesterday! i don't have much time to write tonight so i will post his stats tomorrow.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]I have more time to write tonight! Czar is a Tenpatchi as i have said earlier, and he should be getting a job today! I wonder what he will be... I am going to play a ton of games with him later so that he can get up his skill points. Carl is doing just fine and he is an Androtchi! He morphed yesterday. I figured it might be easier if i talk about Carl in hot pink[/SIZE] and about Czar in the regular blue. Here's their stats!:

Funny: 29

Gorgeous: 8

Spiritual: 8

Weight: 34 lbs.

GP: 63,800

Intelligence: 63

Style: 121

Social: 29

Weight: 24 lbs.

GP: 18,600

see ya later!

[SIZE=8pt]Hello there! Czar should be getting a job later on today and I still need to play games with him if he even hopes to get a job! He also had a baby boy yesterday! I am so happy for him!! Carl got a job as a bus driver! (i think that's what it's called...) and he should be having a baby today or tomorrow! [/SIZE]Here's their stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Funny: 29

Gorgeous: 8

Spiritual: 8

Weight: 50 lbs.

GP: 63,800

Intelligence: 63

Style: 128

Social: 41

Weight: 23 lbs

(he has the name glitch so his name right now is 'aarl')

GP: 19,350

See you later!

[SIZE=8pt]Hello Again! I'm sorry I didn't write at all yesterday... Czar left the baby and I named him Bane. Sounds tough doesn't it? He is currently a Kuribotchi and he should be turning into a teen later on really soon... Here's his stats:[/SIZE]

Training: 0

Funny: 8

Gorgeous: 12

Spiritual: 1

Weight: 25 lbs

Generation: 18

GP: 66,640

He is morphing right now! He is a.... boxertchi! I wonder what he will morph into next...

[SIZE=8pt]Hello! Bane turned into an adult and he has horns and a tongue ring! I don't know what exactly he is, but he is so cute! I will post his stats tomorrow... I am not feeling really good.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! Carl had a baby and left her. She is now a ringotchi! Bane should be getting a job today and having a baby tomorrow... Right now I am in the process of Turning on every Tamagotchi I have which is 21 but It's only gonna be 18 cuz i don't have enough batteries! Oh well. So far I have 10 boys and 3 girls ;) ;) I guess girls are in the minority! lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]the edit button left! about 2 posts ago i said 'tongue ring' but i meant to say 'nose ring' so sorry if i got you all confusified![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi sorry i didn't type for a day or 2. I was busy with all 19 tamas! the other 4 aren't started... Bane got a job and had a baby boy![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi i am so sorry that i didn't post in the last few days! i am such a procrastonator... well bane left and he had a baby boy named tom who is a teen that looks like a peacock..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hey sorry i haven't been posting lately... well tom left and he had a baby girl named Sofie and she is a young memetchi.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back