my v4.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=8pt]Amy left her baby last night! His name is Lyle. He is a kuchitamatchi (i think that's the name for it). he's in preschool, and here's his stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 1

Funny: 15

Gorgeous: 5

Spiritual: 33

Weight: 20

Generation:14

GP: 61,600

Cool Log !!!!!!! are u still gonna be posting?
[SIZE=8pt]Thanks! I am still posting and sorry i missed the last couple of days! Lyle evolved into a Daitchi (sp?) and he is so shiny and sparkley! Haha he is 2 years old so he should be an adult either today or tomorrow...[/SIZE]

He is going to go to tamatown tomorrow.. don't tell him! lol He made a new friend named Lani and she is a girl.. so I hope to mate the 2 of them! Lani is a young uramarotchi btw and she is my other v4.5 (light blue with lily flowers and white buttons) they are the same age. Well i am hoping u guys actually took the time to read this long post! Here's Lyle's stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥

Training: 5

Funny: 53

Gorgeous: 25

Spiritual: 139

Weight: 15 lbs

Generation: 14

GP: 62,100

See y'all later!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Good afternoon! We had a half day of school today, so I am posting a bit early... well Lyle turned into an adult and he is a.... Urakuchipatchi! Right now he is watching a Christmas tree. Here's his stats:[/SIZE]

Training: 5

Funny: 53

Spiritual: 151

Weight: 30 lbs

GP: 62,500

I'll talk to you all later! :p

[SIZE=8pt]Hello all Earthlings! Lyle had a baby today with Lani and it's a... Girl! I sent Lyle to school so many times today B) He is getting so smart! Here's his stats: [/SIZE]

Training: 6

Funny: 54

Spiritual: 247

GP: 52,880

I shall return and then u all shall take me to your leader! lol Not really :furawatchi:

[SIZE=8pt]G'day Mates! Lyle got a job today as a school teacher! Yay i am so happy for him! He should be leaving his baby tonight though, so I am wondering what I should name her... but I will worry about that later. So I had an Idea that you all could post some names that I could name her! it would be much appreciated! Thank you all so much! Here's Lyle's stats:[/SIZE]

Training: 6

Funny: 64

Spiritual: 247

GP:50,400

Have a great weekend!♥

Cool! You should see mine!
[SIZE=8pt]Thanks i will! Well, I just couldn't wait any longer so last night I made Lyle leave! I named the baby Lana, and she is a Kuribotchi (sp?) and she just got accepted into preschool! Yay her! Here's her stats:[/SIZE]

Happy: ♥♥

Training: 1

Funny: 6

Gorgeous: 2

Spiritual: 29

Weight: 21 lbs

Generation: 15

GP: 50,300

I will be on later, so see ya!

[SIZE=8pt]Hi again! I just wanted to say hi, and to warn you that from December 26 to December 31 i will not write in my log, because i am visiting family, but don't worry! I won't be able to take care of my tam either, so I will take out the battery and put it back in when i get back so you won't miss a thing! Well, Lana morphed into a teen and she is a young uravioletchi![/SIZE]

she got Mr. Turtle as her teacher. I am mad at myself because i wanted her to get Ms Flower! oh well i forgot to scroll through the teachers...

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥

Training: 3

Funny: 14

Gorgeous: 6

Weight: 57 lbs (oops)

GP: 52,500

See ya all later!

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! I am so sorry I forgot to post yesterday! Well today Lana turned into an adult! I forgot what type she is but she looks like an ice skating bride...[/SIZE]

She should be getting a job tomorrow, so no worries there.

H

HE

HER

HERE

HERES

HERESH

HERESHE

HERESHER

HERESHERS

HERESHERST

HERESHERSTA

HERESHERSTAT

HERESHERSTATS

HERESHERSTAT

HERESHERSTA

HERESHERST

HERESHERS

HERESHER

HERESHE

HERESH

HERES

HERE

HER

HE

H:::

sry i had to do that!

Training: 4

Funny: 76

Weight: 76 lbs

GP: 55,400

Sorry about that whole thingydojig up there... I was in a good mood and i just had to!

well... Bye for now!

[SIZE=8pt]Hi all Tamatalkers! Lana still didn't get a job yet... I am so sorry that I can't really stay on much longer! Lana should be having a baby tomorrow... So ya. Heres her stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry:♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Weight: 82

GP:55,400

I leave you all now with words of wisdom...Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

[SIZE=8pt]Hello everyone! Almost the holidays it is! Well, I am still waiting on the job offer... I need to play some more games with her to get her weight down... but anyway.. she is supposed to have a baby today! I will inform all of you tomorrow! Here's her stats:[/SIZE]

Happy: ♥♥♥

Weight: 92

GP: 56,500

Byes!

[SIZE=8pt]Hello everyone! I don't really have time today, so I will just say that she doesn't yet have a job and she will have a baby today![/SIZE]

Here's her stats:

Funny: 119

Weight: 76

GP: 57,100

See you all later! And have a happy Christmahannakwanzaka!

(part christmas, hannakah (sp?) and kwanzaa)

[SIZE=8pt]G'day mate! lol HI! Lana had a baby yesterday! it is a girl and she also got a job working as a tv reporter! I also got 3 new tams today and so now i have all of the following v4.5 designs:[/SIZE]

1)Peacock

2)Purple puzzle pieces

3)Stained Glass

4)Earth

5)Clear purple with lava pink

6)Red Butterflies

7)Yellow with dots

8)Leopard

9)Light Blue with flowers and white buttons

You can all tell I love my tams! well, here's Lana's stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Funny: 128

Weight: 76lbs

GP: 58,560

We are gonna go to tamatown now, so bye!

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! I know I posted earlier, but I wanted to post again! What do u all think I should name my new baby girl tama? I was thinking up some names and I really have no clue as to what I should name her when I should find her tomorrow morning! I am in a bit of a dilemma... So for now I am letting people post in this topic until tomorrow morning... so if any of you have any good names, then I will gladly take them into consideration! Thanks! B) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt] Good morning mates! I see that nobody said any names... but I will name her... Coco! I got that from ♥♥Sharpay#1 Fan♥♥ so thanks to her... I am going to go to tamatown now![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi again! We went to tamatown just now, and for those of you who don't know... the post office is open! I just thought I should let you know... and remember, from the 26 to the 31, I will not be on, but i will take out the battery of the tam so as to make sure you all don't miss a thing![/SIZE]

Ice skating bride? Cool. You probably got Purimatchi/Primatchi. Come see my log! I have the same tama as yours. A hawaiian blue flowers V4.5! (The one with white buttons) hehe

[SIZE=8pt]Cool! I will be sure to come and see your log! Happy Christmas everyone! Well...coco is a teen and she is a young uravioletchi and she looks so cute! I think we should go to tamatown and hopefully there'll be new things! Okay... Heres her stats:[/SIZE]

Training: 2

Funny: 91

Gorgeous: 0

Spiritual: 4

Weight: 8 lbs

Generation: 16

GP: 64,600

Well I hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas! (or any holiday for that matter...) :( See ya!

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! I am back! Coco had the battery taken out of her, so it's all the same stats as last time... more tomorrow, she is sleeping now... bye![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back