my v4.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=8pt]Hey everyone! I am so sorry that I didn't type for the longest time! I have been busy with other sites as well as tamatalk. Well you all didn't miss much! I had to take out the battery because of me having to go to see my stepmum but now I am back! I hope i didn't lose all of my readers... well I got 2 new v5's and they are so cute! but on with the v4.5... Well Sofie left her baby boy and I named him Jayce. He is 6 years old and should be having a baby soon! Here's his stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 3

Funny: 44

Gorgeous: 17

Spiritual: 26

Weight: 90 lbs.

Generation: 21

GP: 32,520

I also wanted you all to know that we will be playing alot more games and going to tamatown more often! Lately I have been ignoring him and I feel bad! I am ready to be a better 'parent'! He also got a job at the circus!

Bye!

[SIZE=8pt]hey! I know i haven't really been on lately, but I will try harder to keep up this log! You know Jayce? Well he had a baby boy and left last night, so I named the boy 'Ryan'. He is a little tsubichi (sp?) right now and I am going to take him to tamatown! He should see where he comes from! Lol. :mametchi: i couldn't start him at all today until now because I had a field trip to a Ski resort! Don't worry though... i didn't like it because the instructors kept yelling at all of us! Oh well anyway I didn't want to risk having him freeze so I left him at home. Now I wish i would've taken him though because we were allowed and also because i spent most of the time in the lodge! So anyway I have to eat dinner right now but I will post Ryan's stats later when he is a child... or maybe sooner! I am hoping to get him a playmate after dinner when we go to Wal*Mart. See ya later![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hey again! I know it's been more than an hour, but I went to wal*mart too and i wanted to get a fish! But i decided to wait until I get to pet*co tomorrow. Well Ryan evolved into a Kuchitamatchi and I didn't get to play any games with him because he went to bed about 20 minutes ago! Oh well. Hey, if any of you Americans look at the moon right now at this minute, it is ORANGE! I think it looks amazing! Especially since we had that eclipse last night! Well back on topic... Here's Ryan's stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥♥

Happy: ♥♥

Training: 0

Funny: 7

Gorgeous: 1

Spiritual: 3

Weight: 26 lbs.

Generation: 22

GP: 32,580

TTYL!

[SIZE=8pt]'allo Guvnah! lolz hi everyone! I got 2 male dwarf chinese hamsters :lol: I wanted them instead of the fish :angry: But anyway... Ryan got the letter to go to preschool today! I sent him there a few times and also played a few games :angry: Here's his stats:[/SIZE]

Training: 1

Funny: 21

Gorgeous: 11

Spiritual: 27

Weight: 27 lbs.

Generation: 22

GP: 36,670

See ya later! :p

[SIZE=8pt]Hallo again! Ryan turned into a urakuchipatchi and he had a baby boy that i named Will. He is currently a Kuchitamatchi and sooo cute! we're gonna go to tamatown now... (that is if i feel up to it... i got the flu!) [/SIZE]

Here's his stats:

Happy: ♥♥♥

Training: 2

Funny: 20

Gorgeous: 11

Spiritual: 37

Weight: 11 lbs

Generation: 23

GP: 35,880

Bye!

[SIZE=8pt]Hiyas! I really want my little Will to be a good tamagotchi (that is to say... some sort of rare character idk what) and he evolved into a Kometchi this morning! He got the letter to go to school and he chose Ms. Flower as his teacher. Here's his stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥

Training: 3

Funny: 62

Gorgeous: 54

Spiritual: 104

Weight: 21 lbs.

GP: 35,460

bye!

[SIZE=8pt]HI. I have to take time off school cuz i got the flu and so i rested and played with my tama all day! Well, I won't write for long, so here's his stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Training: 7

Funny: 112

Gorgeous: 109

Spiritual: 106

Weight: 20 lbs.

GP: 44,610

I would like to add that I finally had to change his battery today! I have had my Tamagotchi Earth (the one in this log) since August of 2007 and never had a low battery till today! yay!

[SIZE=8pt]This log was on the third page! oh well i guess that's what i get for not posting for a couple of days... but anyway, Will has the name glitch, so his name is now 'Uill' and he had a baby today! It's a girl! He should be leaving tomorrow night. He also got a job as a hair stylist! Here's his stats:[/SIZE]

Training: 7

Funny: 124

Gorgeous: 126

Spiritual: 108

Weight: 34 lbs.

GP: 40,240

Hasta La vista!

[SIZE=8pt] hey y'all Will left his baby and i still haven't named her... but I will name her Kara. Ill be on later[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back