Northlake Academy ~ A part fantasy, part futuristic RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peyton shuddered slightly at the thought. "I'm not so sure I want to. " She said, none of the teaching staff here looked overly pleasant and she didn't look forward to having to meet them face to face. She had a lingering feeling that the more time she spnt near them the more crazy rules they'd come up with and the more outlanding the teachers would become. She followed Summer out of the aisle excet she went towards the exit instead. "I'm not sure how many of us will even survive the first day if they punish us for asking questions... And I don't think they would, half of the student body would be begging to be picked up and taken back home." She said quietly.

A woman in her mid forties marched up the aisles. She was light skined and had silvering hair and plenty of wrinkles. "That's enough chit chat! All of you, get to class immediately!" She snapped glaring down her sharp noise through her thin glasses. She looked like a cruel woman and in this moment she looked almost as if, if she could have her way she would be using brute force to get the children to hurry up.

Peyton glanced at the woman, at first with slight irritance but then fear and nerves mixed in. She didn't need to be told twice. She grabbed her bag and hurried out the door and toward the main building. Now if only she could find where her home room was because of course it wasn't really indicated on the map.

Celia stopped outside the double doors. Where was she actually going? Her map was in her bag, which was in her dorm. She doubted that the map would be any use, which was the main reason she'd stuck it in her bag in the first place, considering that the only thing the map had on it was a vague outline of the school, without labels or such. She frowned and decided it would probably be best to follow someone who knew where they were going. Now, to find someone who actually knew where they were going...

Mr. Worthington raised an eyebrow at Summer's apology. "Well, at least you have some manners in you. However, this doesn't change your punishment. Now hurry on to class." He disappeared down the hall.

Flynn opened his mouth and was about to reply to Peyton, but then was cut off by the sharp nosed lady. "Ugh. I don't really want to obey that old, wrinkly crow of a woman, but at the same time, I don't really want to lose my dinner since I'm already hungry and won't last until tomorrow morning." He quickly began to hurry over to his homeroom, which he figured was probably one of the classrooms in one of the pods he had passed a while back. Hopefully, his homeroom teacher wasn't going to be as bad as sharp nosed old hag or Mr. Worthington.

ooc: The English girl wants to ask something... what's homeroom? And is it possible for Summer to be with Peyton and/or Flynn as she knows them? Urgh, why did I make a 14 year old? x)

"But-" Summer's words were lost as Mr Worthington walked away, leaving her breath to be expelled in an exasperated gasp once again. "Son of a..." Her curses were cut off as she caught the eye of the sharp nosed woman and ran off, catching up with Peyton and Flynn. "No luck. Mr Worthington hasn't changed his mind... guess I'm going hungry." She lied, deciding not to tell either of the two about her plans. Besides, in all honesty, she still didn't really know them - what if they told a teacher? Yes, they seemed to hate the teachers as much as she did, but still... As they walked along, Summer gave a small laugh. "Uh, does anyone have any idea where we're going? I kinda trashed my map in a corridor somewhere and I don't exactly think I'd be able to find it, never mind find the urge to look for it."

ooc: Homeroom, I think is form room/registration room; something along those lines.

Celia glanced at the group headed towards, presumably, to the homeroom and began to follow. She was a way behind them, around 20 metres, close enough to see, but hopefully too far away to be seen or heard. She made her steps light and delicate, hoping that they would hear or see her. She had enough on her hands for more enemies. She seemed to have that effect on people - most people decided on sight whether they liked or disliked her, usually the latter. It was something about her; she had no idea why it was, but she didn't mind. After all, if they didn't like her, she probably didn't either.

Flynn shrugged, not sure of where exactly he was supposed to go either. "Actually, I have no idea of where we're going either. Wait, let me dig out my schedule, I think I have it on me, hang on..." Digging into his jeans pockets, Flynn tugs out a neatly folded piece of paper. Unfolding the paper, Flynn peered at his schedule. "So, apparently I have somebody named Ms. Partridge for homeroom. She sounds like she's gonna be a horrible teacher for some reason. Maybe it's just because all the staff we've seen so far suck. But. Anyway.."

The word 'schedule' rung a bell in Summer's mind, and she started rummaging through her pockets. "Yeah, I might have mine on me too..." she said, mostly to herself as she rummaged. Eventually she pulled out a rather folded piece of paper, covered in doodles and random pencil markings and even ripped on some places. "Yeah. I haven't even been here a full day yet and I've already defaced my schedule..." She grinned, taking some time to unfold it, frowning. "Huh, me too. There does sound something ominous about the name..." Summer squinted, trying to make out a number that had been scrawled inside a circle. "Room... 28, I think. Or it cpuld be a three... yours seems nearer, which is it? Also, where the hell is this mysterious room?"

Peyton pulled her squedule out of her purse and read it over. She was in room 25 she squinted her eyes trying to make out her teacher's name. "Miss Blythe. " She had a feeling that even just by her name she sounded like a cold and callous woman. Peyton said good bye to the others and headed inside to her find her classroom.

Will left the assembly feeling worse than when he went in. The principal's speech didn't make him feel like he was in a good place here. The staff of this school all seemed so scary and cruel. He was snapped back into reality when the older woman ushering people out if the auditorium clapped about an inch from his face. "Wake up boy! " She snapped. "Hurry up and get to class. We wouldn't want to be late would we?" the woman laughed darkly. It was almost like she was asking him to be late for her own amusement.

"Yes ma'am. " Will nodded scurrying out of the aisle the long way out simply to avoid having to try to pass the woman. He headed straight for the door and weave his way through the blobs of people keeping his head down.

Reese, freaked out by the assembly, tried to get out of the auditorium as fast as possible. He noticed a bunch of other students talking to each other, and then saw a teacher walk up to them. By the looks on their faces, she didn't seem all that friendly. He pulled the paper that gave him his homeroom teacher out of his hoodie pocket and stared down at it. Ms Patridge... It gave the room number as well, but that was about it, and he really didn't think finding it would be easy. He approached the other students and tried to act harmless, "Hey, I've got Patridge," he smiled.

Looking at his schedule, Flynn squinted at the room number. "Um... I think that's a twenty three. It looks like it... Yeah.. It must be, since there isn't the other half there to make it into an eight." He looked back up at Summer from his schedule, and then watched as a guy walked up and told them that he had the same homeroom teacher as them. Turning his gaze to the boy, Flynn spoke. "Cool, 'cause we have her too. Any idea of where room twenty three is? We'd better hurry up and find the place, before we get chewed out again."

"Hm... I think you're right. Maybe I shouldn't have doodled all over my schedule." Summer grinned, before turning to the new boy. "Hey, cool. And yeah, we should probably move on. Although, taking into account my track record of luck at this school so far, Mrs Partridge will probably be this Anna that's been ordered to starve me tonight." She groaned, imagining the possibilities. Then she spun around in a small circle. "Uh... maybe we should ask someone where to go?"

Celia glanced up at the plastic map on the wall. It was somewhat confusing, considering that only some rooms were marked, and even they were half rubbed out, as if this map had been here for centuries. She pulled out her schedule which was more or less a bunch of crumpled and ripped paper, but soon found her homeroom. Room 23. Tracing her finger over the numbers, she soon found it. Smiling, she walked around the group of other students and started heading towards the classroom.

Looking around for somebody that actually looked like they knew where they were going, Flynn noticed a girl smiling as she began heading down the hall, hopefully to a classroom. "That girl looks like she knows where she's going, since she has that smile plastered on her face, unlike the rest of us with our confused faces. We should probably go catch up with her." He jogged at a light pace toward the girl. "Hey! Uh, are you going to room 23, by any chance?"

Name: Andrew Smith

Age(14-18): 15

Personality; Andrew is Serious but not that quiet. Getting straight A's are normal, but he prefers not to be called smart because he is afraid that people will call him a geek/nerd. He can Dance and hides the fact that he won a Dance Competition. He wants to be popular so he hides many things. Drew can get excited at times an needs to get calmed down sometimes.

Looks: He is 5'4 and has Dirty Blond hair. Andrew has blue eyes. When it comes to Clothes, he usually wears Jeans or Shorts with a T-Shirt and Sweater. He Always wears converse.

Power: Shape Shifting (I don't know if that is Power playing or not) if it is then he has just Psychic powers. He can move things with his mind and can see through objects. As well as moving other objects, he can teleport and levitate.

Race: Human

Other: N/A

Summer whipped around when she heard Flynn say something about knowing where they were going. "My luck is finally changing! Maybe..." She said, hurrying after Flynn and smiling up at the girl. Argh, she looked older than her as well. Chewing on her lip absentmindly, Summer forced herself to remain calm. Had she not done well around these people so far? "So, uh, you know where room 23 is... hm." Summer trailed off as she noticed something on the wall behind her. "Hey, guys, is that a map on the wall there? One that's more useful than our rubbish little pieces of paper? I think it is!" She moved over to the wall, standing on tiptoe to try and read the numbers, 'try' being the operative word. "Uh... I actually can't make anything out, but I think we're here right now." Summer turned around to look at the others, jabbing her finger at a square on the map. "Which I guess is a start."

Celia turned around. "Yep. Carry on until you reach the science labs, then turn left and go up the stairs. You take the second right where the history classrooms should be and then the third left. The classroom is the fourth door on the right." With that, she turned back around and took confident strides towards room 23. At least her hunt for her homeroom was going well, but she wasn't sure that the rest of it would go well.

(Emzz, your form is rejected due to lack of content. Thank you for applying.)

"Alright, thanks." As he watched the girl scurry off, he realized she probably had the same homeroom teacher as Summer and him since there was no other explanation for why she would know where Room 23 was. "Hey, Summer. Come on, let's follow after her." Without waiting for Summer's response, he quickly pushed past some other students, following the girl down the hall. Either he followed the girl, or he lost her and ended up having to get a no-dinner punishment for being tardy to class. Although few students seemed to have found their classes, as many people were still walking around the halls with confused expressions on their faces.

Peyton couldn't see anyone who seemed to be in the same class as her. Everybody else seemed to be in room 23. She found this very peculiar, why was and how could everyone else be in the same class. Either way she figured that since he was in 25 her room would be just across the hall from theirs. She decided since she didn't know where to go she would follow them and she should, by all rights end up near her own homeroom.

Will was already in the school and had found his way upstairs. He wandered down the hall until he found his classroom.(25) He went inside and noticed that the room was practically empty. There was only a few students inside, there didn't even seem to be a teacher in it yet. Will took his seat, he chose one near the side of the room not quite in the middle but not right up against the wall. He hoped that he could simply blend in and that nobody would bother him.

"Hey, wait up!" Summer pulled herself away from the wall and started running, weaving her way through the students with a barrage of "Sorry!"s and "Excuse me!"s. Finally she caught up to Flynn, and she tugged on his arm. "Hey, don't run off like that again! I'll get thrown in the dungeon for running in the corridors!" A pause. "Think this place even has a dungeon?" Shaking her head, Summer glanced around. "Are these the history classrooms? Where are we?"

Taking a quick glance over to the nearest room's window, Flynn couldn't really determine what the rooms around him were meant for. "Sorry. I dunno whether this place has dungeons or not, but from what this place has shown us so far, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. But since it seems like that girl, the one who gave us the directions to room 23 that I can't remember looks like she knows where she's going, I think our best bet to find our homeroom and not get thrown into dungeons if this prison has any is to follow her."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back