Phobias!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a HORRIBLE fear of vomiting. HORRIBLE. I got that fear when I was in 3rd GRADE. Long time ago, lolz.
It's weird but I also have a fear of vomiting. I guess It's because every year since 4th grad,I get the stomach flu every winter. B)

I also have a fear of peanut butter. I'm allergic, so there's no suprise. It's not life threatning, but my allergist gave me... *shutters* and EPI-PEN. Scary o_O. He said I had it all my life, but I've eaten peanut products before, and nothing happened.
Trust me, you have it pretty easy. I'm severely allergic to peanuts, I almost died just from cross-contaminaton at a restaraunt. I can't eat anything that says "May contain peanuts" and I can't have chocolate from stores like Rocky Mountain Chocolate and Laura Secord. I've had an Epi-Pen since I was very little, but thankfully I've never had to use it.

Back on topic...xD

I'm afraid of spiders. Really badly. o.o

[SIZE=14pt]A few...[/SIZE]

-Photophobia(Its not really a phobia but it hurts my eyes, you know, normal lights like that light the doctor shines in your eyes.)

- vomiting

-I am afraid of thieves... I'm always afraid they'll steal my instruments... O_O I always get myself sick that way. I am such a geek...!

- being alone(Odd fear. I cannot sleep in my room without my sister...O_O)

-Automatic toilets and sinks... O____O They scare me so much!!! They turn on/off randomly! *Hides*

-Trucks. I always think they'll fall..o.o

-Hospitals

-Frauds(People who lie about something,like a car accident...)

I am odd yes?

- being alone(Odd fear. I cannot sleep in my room without my sister...O_O)-Automatic toilets and sinks... O____O They scare me so much!!! They turn on/off randomly! *Hides*
I know!!!!! I can't sleep in my room without my sister anymore!

and I am afraid of the scary on/off random toilets and sinks, the toilets make me swing the door open and run out of the bathroom.

I know!!!!! I can't sleep in my room without my sister anymore!and I am afraid of the scary on/off random toilets and sinks, the toilets make me swing the door open and run out of the bathroom.
[SIZE=14pt]Once at a resturant they had those automatic toilets, and I got off and the flushing was so loud I ran right out! xD[/SIZE]

I am afraid of sleeping by myself becuase of thieves and stuff.

And I also have a fear of inanimate objects, I'll clarify it: Once there was this bbq cover and when ever the wind would blow by, I always thought somebody was underneath! O___O That was when I was little...

And I am also afriad of natural disasters! Its odd becuase I live in NJ and hardly any N.Disasters happen. o_O

I was afriad of cars. I was in a car incident afew years ago, and I broke my nose in that incident. So I am afriad of most cars and trucks.

I am really afriad of predators... You know, people who kidnap kids?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire. Dying in a fire, getting burnt... fire. -shudders-
  • Me going crazy, being insane, which I probably am. :wacko: I'm always afraid that I'm imagining things & that I don't have a grip on reality.
  • BEING KIDNAPPED. It's the worst one, maybe even worse than fire. Before I go to bed at night, my blinds & curtains have to be shut, I have to have a small light on, and I sleep with my cellphone. The sad thing is my window to my bedroom is on the second floor, 20 feet in the above the ground, with a straight drop. & I still get completely freaked out.
  • I'm getting more & more afraid of spiders. I scream when I see one, but I'm still capable of grabbing a paper towl and squishing it.
  • I get uncomfortalbe when I'm in a small space with a lot of people there, but I dun think it's a phobia.
  • A fear of hurting other people. Like kicking someone at gymnastics. ^_^ I'd actually start crying at dance it got so bad. Which is why I can't take it anymore & dropping gymnastics. :unsure:

Hmm... I think that's it. B)

[SIZE=8pt]My brother has Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. It was over fly spray and other poisons, because he got sprayed with some and got sick. He was terrified of it, and said before every meal "It's your fault if it kills me". He's partially gotten over it.[/SIZE]

Me? Well, I'm not scared of much. The only thing that creeps me out is when it's pitch black downstairs and I stand on a mouse or rat thats crawling across the floor. That makes me cringe a bit.

But no, there's nothing else that I can think of right now ^_^

Fire and worms.

I'm absolutely terrified of fire, and i have a huge freak out when i see a candle lit. ._.

I just hate worms....they're all icky and squiggly it's just plain gross. >__<;

I have a fear of walking down stairs ^_^ One time this girl almost pushed me down and I had to hold onto the railings or else I would have fallen. And my music teacher fell down stairs a year ago and she has to take physical therapy.

I also have a fear of getting into a car crash. Every time I see a car turn in front of me, I just brace myself for a hit that never comes.

Hey people! This is kinda off topic, but I found some REALLY weird phobias! Check 'em out! Even better, they're in alphabetical order! (No, I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THESE!!!!!!!!! And no offence to the people who do...)

Caligynephobia- Fear of beautiful women

Cibophobia- Fear of food. (yeah, that's not a typo. And who in the name of ANYONE would have a fear of food?!)

Defecaloesiophobia- Fear of painful bowel movements- :huh: .

(Hightlight the one above (it's a little... o_O and NASTY)

Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words. (No suprise there XDDDDDDDDD. Just laughing at how long the phobia name is.)

Lachanophobia- Fear of vegetables.

Linonophobia- Fear of string.

Macrophobia- Fear of long waits.

Molysmophobia or Molysomophobia- Fear of dirt or contamination. (I bet Mo, from Wall•e has this one xD.)

Nomatophobia- Fear of names.

Oneirogmophobia- Fear of wet dreams. (What the heck are wet dreams?)

Phagophobia- Fear of swallowing or of eating or of being eaten.

Russophobia- Fear of Russians. (their were others like these, but they didn't seem as weird...)

Vitricophobia- Fear of step-father.

Zemmiphobia- Fear of the great mole rat.

Rinthophobia. I'm afraid of Dooks! Serious moment, I'm actually not afraid of Dooks (Ducks with a scottish accent), I'm afraid of heights,mainly.

^Wha?

This is the 2nd time I'm replying in my own topic. O___O

I am now developing a fear of spiders. Ick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back