Phobias!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and cars. I don't mind riding in one but I have serious issues crossing the street because I think they'll run me over. So I'm not even gonna try to get behind the wheel of one. I already have issues steering a bike. xP

I have a fear of bluebottles. No, not literally. They're found on australian beaches and they are small things with blue stingers. It's a type of jellyfish (obviously). I got stung by one once and it was HORRIBLE!!! It stung so much! I don't want to be stung by one again. :huh:

I just realized I missed way to many... lol

I may miss more, since it is 7:12 AM

Anyway:

Elevators, Picking up the phone, Loud Noises (Unless I am making them), Being Sat On, Not being able to breathe, Computer Viruses, Bright Lights, Cars, Being in The Car, Driving for a Long Time, Being next to a huge truck when you drive, Matching Clothes (No, srsly.) Skulls, Blood, Getting Run Over, Getting Hit With a Football, RUnning Into People, Climbing things, Unsteady things, Closets, Staplers (And I am forced to use them D:) Fire... and I am sure more, but for the sake of this post, I will now explain why.

Elevators: I watched this 9/11 movie, and the people were stuck in an elevator and had to chisel their way out with a tea spoon. Now I use the stairs, but when I have to use the elevator, I am hudddled against a wall whimpering (Not kidding.) because my dad jumps just to scare me... D: This is a big fear of mine.

Picking up the Phone: I am majorly afraid of this, we have caller ID, and if I don't know who it is, I freak out and don't pick it up. Even if I do know who it is I am still scared. I think it has to do with those movies with one persons number and it's really a murderer or something. Ugh -shiver-

Loud Noises: This is a weird one, because I make shrill noises all the time, but when someone else does it scares the living daylights out of me! The guys tend to jump on their milk cartons at recess, and it makes a big BOOM noise, and I get really freaked out.

Being Sat on: This one time, this girl sat on me, and it twisted my neck, and I couldn't move my neck for two weeks. D:

Not Being Able To Breathe: Explainable.

Computer Viruses: I love my laptop, and I can't use a firewall or spy ware because it would block my internet, so I have to be really careful.

Bright Lights: I have this weird thing with bright lights, not on stage, but just anywhere, because I have an odd feeling i'm going to get hit by a car.

Cars, Being In the Car, Driving for a long time, and Being Next to a Huge truck when you drive: -whimper-

Matching Clothes: Orange and Pink is fine, but Green shirt and pants... ew.

Skulls and Blood: I have a very light stomach.. D:

Getting Run Over, Getting Hit with A Football: This happens a lot, and since the guys I know throw hard, I have a fear of this. Though, I'm not the only one.

Running Into People: It's even worse when you don't know them!

Climbing Things, Unsteady things, Closets: This girl made me climb her closet, and I almost fell out.. D:

Staplers: One of my friends staples his finger, D:

Fire: Very... Scared, Lighting a candle freaks me out, a lot.

Yes, I am a very scared person. So what?

D: -whimper-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back