Phobias!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood D: I'm VERY squeamish. Last year I fainted in class because I saw the word 'period' in the dictionary. So yeah.... I don't like blood, and bodies, and- Well, you get the point.

I have a phobia of drunk people.

I don't think that has a name though. =/

I also have a phobia of my neck being touched. Especially the back of it.

I can touch my own neck but no-one can touch mine. I will immediately raise my shoulders and jam their hands.

It's weird.

Ok this was bumped but whatever. XD And I'm afraid of needles and I'm claustrophobic ( scared of being in small places in case someone didn't know :ph34r: ) and the dark sort of very little.

I don't like vomiting either. I also have Arachnaphobia (fear of spiders). *Shudder*
My mom has that spider one and I don't think anyone likes to vomit lol I hate it too.

Heh, I have a phobia of drunk people. Maybe because my mum is an Alcoholic? Fear of spiders and also a phobia of being left on my own in shops or where ever.

Phobia of speaking on the phone. I hate picking it up because i'm all like, 'Hello?' and theres no answer and then it turns out to be a sales person so I don't know what to say so in the end I always chuck the phone to my mum or, never pick it up. x3
That's why call display is a lovely feature. I can tell when a telemarketer is calling by looking at my portable phone's call display. Usually it's an 800 number or another area code. I don't normally pick them up either, but if they persistently call like some of them do, just tell them "I'm not interested, please take this number off your list" or scream into the phone and and hang up XD!!! I did that a few times.

Agliophobia, Aeroacrophobia, Daemonophobia, Diplophobia, Opiophobia.

That's why call display is a lovely feature. I can tell when a telemarketer is calling by looking at my portable phone's call display. Usually it's an 800 number or another area code. I don't normally pick them up either, but if they persistently call like some of them do, just tell them "I'm not interested, please take this number off your list" or scream into the phone and and hang up XD!!! I did that a few times.
I know. We call it Caller ID. It's a nice feature, so if you see that it's someone you don't want to talk to or a person trying to sell you things, then you know not to pick it up. You have to pay a little more though.

I'm kind of scared of Murder Movies. I can't stand them. They just creep me out so much... :huh:

I don't have time to write it all down in offical names xD

- Clowns

- Claustrophobia (One that I can remember)/Small spaces

- When people call you and you don't know who it is (I always think it's a murderer or something o_o I watch too many horror movies, I know xD)

- More. I just can't remember them all right now because my brain is dead.

xP

Agliophobia [pain], acrophobia [heights], and cynophobia [dogs].

Dogs freak me out, I don't know why. D:

did I post here? I DON'T KNOW BLAH. -flail-

Failure-

seriously. If I even answer one question wrong, I could simply vomit.

Those Weird Looks I Get When I Go In To The Ladies Room-

Yes, I know. I look like a feminine man. BUT I'M NOT ARGH. D:<

Non-bipeds-

Except for snakes.

Auto-toilets-

blech.

Censorship-

Okay, this is actually more a life hate.

did I post here? I DON'T KNOW BLAH. -flail-

Failure-

seriously. If I even answer one question wrong, I could simply vomit.

Those Weird Looks I Get When I Go In To The Ladies Room-

Yes, I know. I look like a feminine man. BUT I'M NOT ARGH. D:<

Non-bipeds-

Except for snakes.

Auto-toilets-

blech.

Censorship-

Okay, this is actually more a life hate.
Automatic flushing toilets are terrifying. D8

That is why I hate school, and most other, public bathrooms.

Even though I should be used to it by now, I have a horrible fear of nausea. And I've had acid reflux issues from the age of seven. >..>

Spiders and most other bugs freak me out, too, along with motorcycles and highways or main roads.

Ok- what you're about to hear is really pathetic and really embarrassing and i can't believe i'm actually sharing it. please no laughing or rudeness. what i have is an actual phobia - extreme fear. i don't even know why this scares me and thinking about them while not looking at or near one is not scary. Just when i'm around them i shudder and even run and do more than that but won't share my reactions further... I have a phobia of mannequinns. the fake bodies that display clothes in clothing stores. But only the ones that are realistic. the ones with no heads are fine - i have no problem with those. which is weird. it seems that those would be the ones to creep people out. but not me. the mannequinns with hair and eyes and clothes and everything are what i have a phobia of.
I was gonna post the exact same thing.

[SIZE=7pt]Needles, elevators, public speaking, spiders, ALL fish, small spaces, Ehh... Can't really think of anything else, though I know there's more.[/SIZE]

Fire and worms.
I'm absolutely terrified of fire, and i have a huge freak out when i see a candle lit. ._.

I just hate worms....they're all icky and squiggly it's just plain gross. >__<;
You see, I pick up worms and caterpillars and play with them, but I'm deathly afraid of all other bugs.

And there's some more. I'm afraid of throwing up at school. One of my biggest fears, actually. I was so scared that it was going to happen in 6th grade, that my dad had to come and pick me up twice in a row.

Another one of my biggest fears is DEATH. I'm afraid of dying, and I'm afraid of others dying. ;.;

Achluophobia- Fear of Darkness

Acousticophobia- Fear of noise.

Acrophobia- Fear of heights.

Aerophobia- Fear of drafts, air swallowing, or airbourne noxious substances.

Aeroacrophobia- Fear of open high places.

Agliophobia- Fear of pain.

Agoraphobia- Fear of open spaces or of being in crowded, public places

Agyrophobia- Fear of streets or crossing the street.

Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects.

Alliumphobia- Fear of garlic. (DONT LAUGH D:)

Amaxophobia- Fear of riding in a car.

And I am sure WAYY more.. I may list them all in my Profile.. lol

emetaphobia.I had that to. But I got rid of it a couple of months ago.
How did you get RID of it?I hate my fears.HATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back