Pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design would you want most to appear?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Shell (Jelly like)

• Animal Print

• Heat sensitive (When you touch it it changes color)

• Solid Color

• See through

• Multi-Colored

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or even have a port such as eeee said so we could plug a light into it AND plug it into our computer so we could download Mp3`s into it!Then we could have whatever song we want!!!...Or even a digital cam!!!{ok that is going a bit far but we can dream}

I think "Glow In The Dark" would be annoying at night time.....I like solid colour, I dont know why I just thing solid colours look nice I guess....But designs look nice also....

I voted for Heat-sensitive. It would be one of the easiest things to add, without getting rid of the current colors and designs. It also wouldn't increase the cost of a tama by very much, if it increased the cost at all.

:D :furawatchi: :ph34r:

:angry: Heat sensitive w/ simple non-heatsensitive pattern. It would change alot, so you wouldn't have trouble picking a color. Plus, its cool.

I think all of those sound pretty cool, but I voted for the glow-in-the-dark one. I love those stars and stuff, and I would love a tamagotchi with stars on it.

that would be awesome to have a different color tama

♣heat sensitive♣

♣yay i was the 400th voter!♣

I pick heat sensitive cuz its cool.C'mon it changes color when u touch it. :D :p ├ Ñ ╕{£.@nê 4ª>h┼d

I'd like heat sensitive if you can get one ! :lol: :ph34r: lol i new by the way !

I voted other. I want a chocolatey design. That'd be really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back