Pokemon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the game very easily, however. At first, I was like "This is crap.", but I guess I could wait for Grey, when a Battle Frontier comes out.

I'm trying to play rom version to decide what version to get first... Right now, it looks like White... My Rom Emulator plays at 86% not 100%.... But I pretty much guessed at things and got directly where I needed to. Got the free monkey dude Blue/Water Monkey. Got badge two and haven't played much today. I don't enjoy the game being slower then normal. Probably for the better... I'll buy the game sooner.

I could have sworn there was a battle frontier in the games........

well, this is a very hot topic. I know i came in late, but i am so hyped about the new pokemon games, but with my busy schedule, i probably wont get it on the release date, but i might be able to get it in time for the Victini event!

Last edited by a moderator:
I finished the game very easily, however. At first, I was like "This is crap.", but I guess I could wait for Grey, when a Battle Frontier comes out.
Their making Grey?! I didn't think they would....

You got Panpour, the water-type monkey Pokemon, for FREE??? :huh: Where, and how? I'm planning on getting one and making him/her my HM slave (Cut, Dig, Dive, Rock Smash), so that's why I'm asking... :)
To me HM slaves are for people who don't respect their Pokemon.... and you get Panpour when you go to rescue the lost Munna...

To me HM slaves are for people who don't respect their Pokemon.... and you get Panpour when you go to rescue the lost Munna...
...Umm, I think you forgot that Pokemon is a video game (a.k.a. NOT REAL :eek: ) Having an HM "slave" is the most effective way to ensure that your main team isn't hindered by HM-overload.

BTW, I looked up how to get Panpour, and you get it if your starter is Snivy. Tepig=Pansage, and Oshawott=Pansear.

...Umm, I think you forgot that Pokemon is a video game (a.k.a. NOT REAL :eek: ) Having an HM "slave" is the most effective way to ensure that your main team isn't hindered by HM-overload.
I see what you mean, but I don't use HM slaves. Thats just my opinion. Sorry. Anyway I know Pokemon is a Video Game......

This may be off topic but, do you live in the UK? This is for specific reasons.

Aw cr@p, the contest is only avaliable to members of the Nintendo website.

Aw well, better luck next time. Meh.

I'm trying to play rom version to decide what version to get first... Right now, it looks like White... My Rom Emulator plays at 86% not 100%.... But I pretty much guessed at things and got directly where I needed to. Got the free monkey dude Blue/Water Monkey. Got badge two and haven't played much today. I don't enjoy the game being slower then normal. Probably for the better... I'll buy the game sooner.

I could have sworn there was a battle frontier in the games........
The Battle Frontier has been replaced by the Battle Subway, which works similarly. 7 trainers are battled in a row and points are earned. Points can then be spent on items.
Source

There is one, just not the one we're all used to ^^

As for myself I have both Black and White pre-ordered including the guide(I get lost and irritated too easily). I'll probably start black first with the water starter, then later start white with maybe the fire starter. I never use the fire starters <.<;

Last edited by a moderator:
Um. Wow... Lots of posts again haha.

Ya. Sorry, I figure you'd know whom I was talking about. I was playing one of the Roms and found it with a trainer (In the ruin(ed) area?) before I requed the Munna. I wish I could have understood what they were saying. Lol. *Doesn't Care to read the text* I'll find out when I buy my copy of Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back