Pro Choice or Pro Life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro-Choice because it's their body.

They don't have to give their body into others so they feel what's "right".

Let them make their own decisions.

Pro-choice. Let's not get my opinion out there. My opinion doesn't gain social approval.
[SIZE=8pt]Actually, I'm pro-choice as well [/SIZE] B)

I just think it should be up to the mother as to whether or not she wants to carry through with her birth and not up to the government.

I feel that people should have the choice. I am a Christian, and although I don't believe in abortion, I think it's not up to me to say to a non-Christian they can't get one. It may be a sin in my religion, but no sin is worse then another to me. Besides, it would be very dicatorish to say it's illegal. An abortion is a sad thing because it kills an innocent child, while that child would have been amazing. However I think people should have the choice.

I feel that people should have the choice. I am a Christian, and although I don't believe in abortion, I think it's not up to me to say to a non-Christian they can't get one. It may be a sin in my religion, but no sin is worse then another to me. Besides, it would be very dicatorish to say it's illegal. An abortion is a sad thing because it kills an innocent child, while that child would have been amazing. However I think people should have the choice.
Let me ask you something: Do you think the government should legalize theft, rape, or assault? These are all horrible and violent acts just like abortion. But according to you, people should have the choice. There should be no law that says people can't kill their children because you don't want to tell someone that what they're doing is wrong? That doesn't make sense to me. U.U

People could say that about every crime that's illegal just like those I mentioned above. "It's their choice. We can't tell someone that they can't do those things because they should have the choice." I mean this is MURDER we're talking about here. The murdering of INNOCENT people. That's just like telling Hitler that everything he did was a-okay because it was his choice to kill innocent human beings, and it would be "dictatorish" to say that what he did was illegal, and who are we to tell him that he can't? There's no difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me ask you something: Do you think the government should legalize theft, rape, or assault? These are all horrible and violent acts just like abortion. But according to you, people should have the choice. There should be no law that says people can't kill their children because you don't want to tell someone that what they're doing is wrong? That doesn't make sense to me. U.U
People could say that about every crime that's illegal just like those I mentioned above. "It's their choice. We can't tell someone that they can't do those things because they should have the choice." I mean this is MURDER we're talking about here. The murdering of INNOCENT people. That's just like telling Hitler that everything he did was a-okay because it was his choice to kill innocent human beings, and it would be "dictatorish" to say that what he did was illegal, and who are we to tell him that he can't? There's no difference.
I love you for saying that

[SIZE=8pt]Actually, I'm pro-choice as well [/SIZE] :( I just think it should be up to the mother as to whether or not she wants to carry through with her birth and not up to the government.
Me too, only if the woman was having sex ON HER OWN then the baby is the punishment, although if she was raped then why should she be constantly reminded of it? And what about the kid? It will not have a nice future, most likely. Plus it would be a b-nevermiind.

Me too, only if the woman was having sex ON HER OWN then the baby is the punishment...
... "punishment"??? :(

you can't get pregnant having sex on your own.... you need .. oh, never mind... I am sure you can work it out :D

I'm pro-choice, but I do feel conflicted about it.

I think that I don't have the right to control anyone else's agenda but my own, and even though I've just moved to America a few years ago, I understand that this country is all about giving people the freedom to make their own decisions.

However, I would personally not get an abortion, because it would make me depressed. I'd give birth to the baby and find a good home for him/her, and hope that they'd understand when they were older. But even with this viewpoint, I understand the crippling depression that a woman could have raising a child who was the result of rape, or that of a child that grows up in a horrible, unloving environment. Also, if a woman's baby is going to cause her death, that is another unfortunate situation where I think it can't be up to me to decide for her.

While I find it depressing that someone would want to have an abortion, and that certain circumstances that lead to people's decisions to have an abortion are as equally depressing, such as rape and people who don't know about the consequences of having unprotected sex, It's not my right to decide what people should do with their bodies.

All I ask is that people try to be responsible, careful, and smart.

I'm Pro Choice.

But if a woman just goes and has sex with a man for the fun of it, Then she shouldn't abort the kid. Like the Old Saying, " You do the Crime, You do the time"

In the situation of Sex leading into pregnancy, "You do the crime, You Clean the Diaper"

Next time, The Woman should just keep her legs shut if She doesn't want a kid. Have all the sex you want, Just Be safer.

If she was raped, Yeah, if I were her, I'd Abort it.

Or, Theres also the case of the Fetus's/Mother's Health.

Like, My Best Friends Mom actually can't have kids. My Best Friend was actually a "Miracle" Baby. Her Mom was very fortunate to be able to give birth.

[she has a Chromosome Defect or something. She Actually had one kid, But he lived to be 3 days old. Heart Problems. And She Got Pregnant again in 2004, She got

an Amniocentesis, And the Anmio Said that there would be Major Health/fatal problems for the baby if she carried it full term, So She got an abortion. Plus, Last year, She had to get

another Abortion, Because she was going to get a hysterectomy, But She never realized she was pregnant, Lets just say Surgery went Wrong. So Now, She's stuck with a Colostomy Bag. She Almost Died last year. So Yeah, If She ever got pregnant again, [but She can't now], I would Definitley get an abortion if I were her. The Kid wouldn't live anyway. Somehow my Best Friend managed to be born, But that was rare though]

If I ever got pregnant at this age, I don't think I'd want to give it up for adoption/Foster Care. Because Where I live, All the Foster parents are Idiots.

If I ever did have a baby, and I gave it up for adoption. It'd be a Closed Adoption. I'd want the Parents adopting my Baby there at the Hospital

And I would Never Ever want to hold the baby. Because if I held it, I'd miss it. And I'd rather feel no emotional Connection to the baby if I were to give it up for adoption.

Reason? Because. You know how a Baby kicks and stuff while its in the woman's Stomach? And how it like, Moves Around?

Well, if I were Pregnant, I'd Feel an instant connection, like, feeling the baby kick and stuff. And I'd never get an abortion if I got pregnant at this Age.

As long as I had some help, Hopefully from the Father of the Kid, I'd Probably do alright.

Everyone keeps saying things along the lines of "She had sex, she can suffer with a child"

I disagree with that.

Does that mean you should never have sex for fun and only have sex if you don't mind getting pregnant?

What about women who've decided they never want children? Does that mean they should just never have sex?

Pro-choice still. It's her body, her child, her life. Let the woman decide.

Pro Life.

It IS the Woman's body, but who can be the voice for the human growing inside her? Who can defend the body in the Woman's body? Can't support the child? Dont get pregnant in the first place, or give it up for adoption.

Everyone keeps saying things along the lines of "She had sex, she can suffer with a child" I disagree with that.

Does that mean you should never have sex for fun and only have sex if you don't mind getting pregnant?

What about women who've decided they never want children? Does that mean they should just never have sex?

Pro-choice still. It's her body, her child, her life. Let the woman decide.
They invented condoms and contraceptive pills and abortion for a reason.

I think it's extremely cruel. It's. A. Living. Thing. MURDERER.

How could you not feel guilty if you KILLED an adorable baby who could have grown up into the president, or a celebrity or anything. Everyone should have a chance to live.

If you find it 'alright' or 'okay' to kill children, don't rant to me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back