Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riona frowned, holding her nose. "Do you like hypothermia?" She said, and touched her hand to him, using her powers to cool his body temperature down.

Kiku was all DDD: and formed a shield around him. "Noooo, Niitan's my best friend!!"

"Utopia doesn't exist. I'm sure there's suffering you don't see." Nell said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why me? Uriah sighed, and took a step away. "No, I don't like whatever you just said. And I don't like you, either." then he glared at Kiku.

"Nah. Earth's just so #$%^ed up you can't manage it."

Kiku was all D: "But niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~!! I'ww teww Wuna on you~..."

"Prove it."

Riona smiled. "Then you'd have to be my bestest friend.~"

Last edited by a moderator:
Riiku smiled. "No, thank you~!" She said, bagging the hair and bowing gently. "Your donation is greatly appreciated."

Kiku thought for a moment, then glomped Riona. "Can we share~~??? ;o;"

OOC: Timeskip again? xD

Aaron, now dressed (thank god), pointed at Uriah and laughed.

Mel tackled Joe out of the blue.

Kiku brightened. "Yaaaay~!! I'm Kiku~ I'm reawwy ten, even if I dun wook wike it, honest-nya." she said, giggling lightly. She looked like she was about 5.

Riiku smiled. "Thank you~!" She repeated, and left with a cheerful wave. Sucess <3

Uriah was even less happy when Blank showed up. He attempted to sneak away.

"How about I bring you to it?" Lyle said, snickering, "I'm sure you wouldn't contaminate it THAT much."

Joe was TACKLED! "Hey no fair I wasn't ready D;"

Uriah sighed. "Yeah yeah I should know better than that." he sulked, plotting. He had accidentally left his bag of weapons by the tree he had been leaning on earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back