stuff you regret doing to/doing with your tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember playing with a V3 in the car, and when I got out of the car, it fell into the place where the door closes, and it crushed it. :/

One thing I remember doing to my (4.5 I think?!?) Tamagotchi is I left it in a toy bin for a couple of days and it beeped but I didn't do anything. Since I was a weird child, I basically neglected my tama's when they evolved into a tama I didn't want, like Ringotchi. I recovered it days later, and it didn't die! It evolved to a teen without food or anything. It had a big skull and poops filled the screen. I took good care of it and I regret almost killing it. It died shortly after I began to take good care of it.

R.I.P. Britney

I regret losing my V2, V3 and V4. I also regret prying apart a famitama without the proper tools, because my V1 needed buttons, especially because the buttons on the V5 got broken anyway!!

I also regret the horrible things I've done to my V1, which includes:

-not knowing how to run it and needlessly causing the death of 20+ child tamas

-chewing on the buttons and pulling them out

-debugging it

Thankfully, I've grown up a little bit since that stuff happened o_o

I decided I was going to make my iD look better, so I glued gemstones on it, and I ran out, so only half of it is covered and I have yet to buy any more to finish it.. so it looks horrible.. I'm thinking about figuring out a way to scrape them off and then clean it up so it looks better again.

xxx

I regret losing (/possibly having thrown away while cleaning) my yuki pengin. It was my first virtual pet and my mom took care of it for me while I was at school because I don't think you can pause those (or we didn't know how). Before I got back into tamagotchis I remember finding it and thinking that it was probably only worth like 50 cents now since it didn't have batteries and that I was probably never going to play with it again! I can't remember if I put it away to be stored in some random place or if I threw it away, but big mistake!! I wish I still had it the fact that I got back into virtual pets and that my mom was so sweet to take care of it means it had a lot of memories attached idk. :/ I can't bring myself to just buy another of the same version though, I feel like it won't be the same (which is silly I guess).

I extreamley regreat that I was naughty when I was small that I completely took apart my v3, good thing I fixed it WORKING right a while ago and soldering some parts (for ex. speaker)

I really wanted a tamagotchi p's so I ordered one online and when it came I was so exited. It was the most beautiful tamagotchi I had EVER seen! A few months later I wen't to the movies with two of my friends. I coulden't bring it in with me so I left it in my lunch box. WHEN I CAME BACK TO IT THE FACE PLATE HADE SALT UNDER IT!!!

Ok so thus is quite recent, I dropped my V5 cookie dough on some ruff concrete and the paint chipped on one side :/ also I decided never to start up my v4 globe because I could never keep it alive, so now its sitting in my room with the low battery screen.

Note: Thanks for suggesting going to good will to find older tama's ⌒.⌒

Once, I dropped my Tama-GO down the large flight of hardwood stairs at my house. Fortunately, everything was okay, but I lost all my food items! I also regret ridding myself of the tama I had when I was young, the same model now goes for over 100 dollars!

I regret throwing my Tamagotchi v2 in this cardboard box when it died. It went straight to a donation center.

Oh well, at least someone is (hopefully) playing with it now! :D

But to be honest, I wish I still had it...

Oh, I have a few. I tried to cover a V4 with crayola magic clay when I was in elementary school, because I wanted to see how a new design of mine would look (spoiler alert--BAD). I let my little neighbor borrow my first tamagotchi ever and she broke it... I was really sad but after, like, 7 years, I'm getting a new one (version 2 in pink) in the mail any day now! I also clipped my six tamagotchis to my backpack, left my backpack in the hall, and came back... to 2 tamagotchis.

I also used to (as in, from age 8 to a few months ago) starve my boy tamagotchis to death because I wanted a cute girl adult. I regret doing that sooo much now! D:

I literally just took apart my Tamagotchi Friends to change the screen design and I completely ruined its ability to bump with other tamagotchis. YnY I wish I`d at least gotten all the jewelry and filled out the BFF heart before I frickin ruined it... >_> Or at least bought a new one to tinker around with first, whoops.

I also regret not keeping track of my old tamagotchis. I usually horde all my kids toys but I have no idea where any of them went, I'm sure we sold them in a garage sale or something. Y_Y

Last edited by a moderator:
I regret taking apart my 4.5 because I wanted to see how it worked. I ened up breaking the shell and now I can't get the screen to work right and the whole thing is ruined :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back