stuff you regret doing to/doing with your tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to make a Play-Doh mold once with my TF. And then I realized that was a bad idea...Lucky the Play-Doh got out of the buttons, but there is still some of it left in the faceplate...I also threw away my old v4.5 3 years ago because I didn't want to un-debug *Yes, I did try to debug my Tama..* it or something...I should be more gentle with Tamagotchis more often, but I fail. -_- I also remember when I used to twirl around my other v4.5 on my fingure with the chain...And now I realize that I shouldn't do that, because I broke the antena and the chain..I also might want to get a v4, hopefully I will try to not break anything..

Last edited by a moderator:
I threw two in the bin quite a few years ago. I accidentally brought my pretty chocolate argyle V4.5 to chemistry prac at uni one day... it was in my jumper pocket and I didn't realise... I was so petrified that it would beep (even on silent) that I tossed it in the nearest bin I could find. I also threw away a stunning yellow/multicoloured stars V3, as I was going away on holiday, and was very worried it would beep (even though it had no battery in it) and that my housemates would think I was a complete nutcase for playing with toys.

Just terrible. Luckily, I eventually grew up, and now feel free to carry my tamagotchis around with me (in a soft padded case!). I've got my P's on my desk at work right now, and don't care the slightest what anybody thinks.

When I was younger and less wholesome, I lent an acquaintance my V4.5 and V4, for connecting. Both of them were lost at a restaurant, supposedly. Eventually, my mother invited her over, and I noticed that a few more things went missing.

One time, we played hide-and-seek. Silly her for hiding in the attic. Oh, that wasn't pretty.

I did buy another V4.5 that winter :)

once when I was in sixth grade I got a v6 and the design on it was all faded, so I decided to paint it with nail polish. It looked even worse than it did before :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

it's still working until now but ugh I wish I could still remove all the nail polish that got into the edges of the cracked screen design and especially the back cover ;-;

I regret not keeping track of which ones I had and losing them around the house. I know where one is but I'm pretty sure the ones I had back in the 90's are still around somewhere...

I regret trying to debug so many of my tamas when I was a kid. Broke one of my V3's and my V4's sound wires.

Putting super glue and crystals on some of my tamagotchi. They look great... until the crystals start falling off.

Not storing my tamagotchis in a cooler place.(my poor iDL is turning yellow...)

I regret sticking all my Tamagotchis in a suitcase when there was a cyclone coming here... one of my little brothers knocked the suitcase over and now there are huge scratches on some of them. :(

I regret accidentally putting my 4U in the same pocket as my keys... Now there are tiny scratches in one corner of the screen and I have no idea how to fix it or if it's fixable at all... ;3;

I regret leaving them in a place where my dogs could get to them. I also regret smashing a few awhile ago. I feel really bad for it now.

Putting super glue and crystals on some of my tamagotchi. They look great... until the crystals start falling off.

Not storing my tamagotchis in a cooler place.(my poor iDL is turning yellow...)
Oh, I did that too. RHINESTONES EVERYWHERE. That, and stickers as well. Now, 10+ years later, half the crystals are missing, the stickers are peeling, and the shells look really grungy *sigh*

And one time when I was quite young, I thought it would be fun to dangle one in front of my cat and see what he would do. As I recall, that didn't end especially well for my Tamagotchi OR my hand. DUHHH.

I lost the little screw on the back of my old Music Star, and I had to use tape for it and it left the "sticky stuff" when I removed it. :(

I regret giving my iD Le to my careless big sister. My tama has scratches nowww. :( :'(

I regret losing (/possibly having thrown away while cleaning) my yuki pengin. It was my first virtual pet and my mom took care of it for me while I was at school because I don't think you can pause those (or we didn't know how). Before I got back into tamagotchis I remember finding it and thinking that it was probably only worth like 50 cents now since it didn't have batteries and that I was probably never going to play with it again! I can't remember if I put it away to be stored in some random place or if I threw it away, but big mistake!! I wish I still had it the fact that I got back into virtual pets and that my mom was so sweet to take care of it means it had a lot of memories attached idk. :/ I can't bring myself to just buy another of the same version though, I feel like it won't be the same (which is silly I guess).
that's so sweet of your mom :) I hope you'd find it again. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back