stuff you regret doing to/doing with your tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to take the faceplate off my P's... it just damaged the plastic around my pierce slot. I just wanted to get dirt out of the faceplate. ;-;

I regret leaving my tama go on the couch because my dog (when she was a puppy) chewed the figure so now it has little baby teeth marks on it. U_U
imageproxy.php

I regret opening the battery cover of my P's using a keyring (yeah you can do it)... And by doing that it left a permanent scratch SIGH

I kinda regret not taking better care of my Tamagotchis... I mean, I look after them as best as I can but because I play with them so much and take them with me everywhere, I admit most of my Tamagotchis are in lame condition... though a lot of them I bought used that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was about 20, I went through a particularly fierce breakup with a guy who I had bought a set of connection v2s with. I have no idea what I did with that tama now, but i know at the time I couldn't even look at it because it reminded me too much about the breakup. Especially when the only friend in the memory was him. There's a good chance I let my Tama waste away, in the corner of my bedroom, and it stayed there until my parents remodeled after I moved out.

I had asked my mom (who was trying to sleep and very grumpy because of the lack of it) to help me get the batteries out of my Tama-Go. She was forceful with a screwdriver and now there's a tiny dent in the plastic.. :(

I regret not watching a vid on how to open the back of the Ps as now there's a tiny little scuff/crack next to the hole. It's tiny but because it happened as soon as I got it I was pretty annoyed with my self.
I did this too :( .

I regret painting my tamagotchi V2 with nail polish when I was little. It had stickers but I was able to remover them. At least the sparkles on the dark blue surface makes it look like stars :)

Wow, reading all of these made me realise I haven't really done much...

The only things I regret are:

1. constantly resetting my v4.5 just because I got bored

2. Not looking after the screens properly (all 7 of my tamas have scratches on them. Displex is on the way!)

3. Being a bit forceful when taking out my tamagos batteries.. I've made multiple dents in the plastic

Oh lord, I remember when I completely waterlogged two Tamagotchi minis and a Black and Red v3 with a gardening hose out of curiosity (I was only 8).They were my first Tamas to! I still have the minis (even though they're unusable), but the v3 is long gone.

I also debugged my favorite Tamagotchi, my graffiti v3, and took it apart so much it stopped working.

Last edited by a moderator:
I constantly debugged/undebugged my yellow V3 to the point that the sound wires quit working. I want to get them soldered back on because it was my first Tamagotchi.

Once, I accidentally dropped my Ruby Red V5 in coca-cola!!! I dried it out for a few months (i was a very paranoid child scared of electrocution) and surprisingly enough, when I put a new battery in it worked! I actually have it next to me right now. The Tamagotchi certainly looks battered, and I regret the negative treatment it has gotten but hey, I can't turn back time.
My P's both recieved a lot of battering because I was frustrated with the buttons. Since then I've tried to never ever take out my frustration on my electronics except for the ones I don't care about.

There was also the time I accidentally got hand sanitizer on my V5 melody pattern. It made the very bottom of the screen permanently fog up, so now it's difficult to see whether it needs attention or not.

When I got my first Tamagotchi, I raised her without caring about the hungry and happy hearts. I thought that the outlined hearts had to disappear for the Tama to need food or to play games. Harley died because of my ignorance. I've also let multiple Tamagotchis die on me or reset them myself because I lost the time to take care of them.

When I keep dropping my 4U on the ground by accident. I really don't want it to break. I cannot break my first color Tamagotchi.

I regret not having my 1st tama anymore, the one I got when they were first introduced to america.

Another thing I regret is not putting screen protectors on my color tamas. Definitely gonna start doing that.

My first ever v4.5 was SACRED to me and I let it get stolen :(

I dropped it in water too, but I saved that little UraMametchi. Then it was stolen UURG

Stupid bullies...

i regret attempting to debug my v3 and breaking it and i regret misplacing my two v4.5s :(

When I had my V3 (with my favorite shell design, too), I was obsessed with debugging and getting into the guts of it. There was one point when I was still being as careful as I could (I used a tiny screwdriver and tweezers to do everything so my dirty fingers didn't mess anything up), I decided to change the backdrop and somehow the wires that made the display work came undone. I tried to fix it the best I could, but I was officially dead. TTnTT I still have the device, hoping that I can fix it one of these days...

When the tamagotchi v5 came out I wanted it so badly! No one would buy me one though. So I took apart my tamagotchi 4.5 and told my grandmother that I broke it and added a bit of crying. She bought me the v5 to make me feel better. I regret this so much because I lost my tamagotchi v5 and my v4.5 is in pieces. RIP

I have a scratch on my Id L's screen (It was my first colour so i didn't know to put a screen protector on) but I'm planning on buying some Displex to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back