Tamagotchi Friends Growth chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first generation male turned into a knighttchi from heart egg-> turtletchi-> cosmotchi-> knighttchi

Happy bar always filled

But hungry would always go down quickly but would always be refilled :) so I'm not sure if it is perfect care or good care.
Looks good, looks good! I think he'd be... above average.

I'm getting the exact same evolution on my second Generation, agh! Pinkbotchi -> Petithanatchi -> Neotchi -_- I hope she won't turn into Coffretchi again! :angry:

Added later: She did indeed turn into Coffretchi again. I did not even care for my Tamagotchi the same way I did the first time. I never left a heart empty for long there and kept playing Select get with her. This time around I only played Dropt catch and let more hearts go empty before filling half - or one of them up instead of all, but it's made no difference at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
You CAN'T say you hate Tamagotchi Friends
I CAN say that I hate the Tamagotchi Friends, just like you can say that you love it. I think that it's a piece of junk, and you think that it's great. What if I am as opposed to your opinion as you are to mine?

I CAN say that I hate the Tamagotchi Friends, just like you can say that you love it. I think that it's a piece of junk, and you think that it's great. What if I am as opposed to your opinion as you are to mine?
I agree with Itchigotchi on this one. Everybody is entitled to their own opionion. So far I'm not all that fond of Tamagotchi Friends either, but I am not less of a fan of Tamagotchi because of that and I am looking forward to reading about other people's experience with it, be it bad or good. ^_^

As heart_art said, Itchigotchii said...

EVERYONE is entitled to their OWN opinion. Please remember that Kaya.

Also, please try to keep on topic as this is for a growth chart...

Please and Thank you.

-SailorRosette-

As heart_art said, Itchigotchii said...

EVERYONE is entitled to their OWN opinion. Please remember that Kaya.

Also, please try to keep on topic as this is for a growth chart...

Please and Thank you.

-SailorRosette-
I will. Good thing you mentioned that, otherwise that would be another one of my topics gone off-road.

I think Charatchi and Hoshigirltchi are the worst adults. Not because I hate TF, I even gave it a score of 102% FYI, but because for experimenting, I neglected it all the time during the teen stage. Coffretchi must be in the middle, probably nearer to below average, as this is information we have collected.

Tropicatchi must be the fourth bad one, thanks SakuraLove.

To be honest, I feel like there's no dependence between care and the character you get. With perfect care I got Neotchi->Coffretchi and with bad care it was the same.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Is the "bad care" letting your tamagotchi be close to death? (I'm sorry but Tama Friends is my first Bandai Tamagotchi)

Sorry for the double post, but I need to do an update. With really bad care I got:

Terupotchi > Painaputchi > Harptchi

SAME!!! SAME!!! SAME!!! That's how I got her.

I think it has something to do with the BFF points. It seems as though someone got another character from neotchi and they had lots of BFF points. You keep getting Coffretchi perhaps because of low BFF points and perhaps care misses as well. But this is just my theory. :)

I think it has something to do with the BFF points. It seems as though someone got another character from neotchi and they had lots of BFF points. You keep getting Coffretchi perhaps because of low BFF points and perhaps care misses as well. But this is just my theory. :)
Wrong, I'm afraid. I CAN say that Coffretchi does appear if it is low, but once I got it to above halfway, and I got her. So I'm honestly opposed to the BFF point.

Working on an experiment at the moment. I think if you feed nothing but snacks as a teen and get the weight to 99lbs the result is Decoratchi or Kuchipatchi.

I've gotten Kuchipatchi twice this way from both Cosmotchi and Bokuhoshitchi. Got Decoratchi from Painaputchi with this method.

Working on an experiment at the moment. I think if you feed nothing but snacks as a teen and get the weight to 99lbs the result is Decoratchi or Kuchipatchi.

I've gotten Kuchipatchi twice this way from both Cosmotchi and Bokuhoshitchi. Got Decoratchi from Painaputchi with this method.
I see. Not surprising, at all. So what you're saying is that WEIGHT, HUNGER, HAPPINESS are a part of "care".

I made an article about how care works, you can find that here:

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Care_Requirements

It's similar to the Tama-Go, I presume.

Not really.

What I've said seems to say those 2 characters are a definite with feeding snacks/99lbs weight like the specials on the Nano's or the 'play 20 games' etc method on the P's.

I've tried it twice for Kuchipatchi and another user has said he got Decoratchi in the way I did. So, with a few more people trying this, we can see if this is a definite 'secret growth'.

The Tama-Go definitely had a more obvious growth pattern, even though it lacks a conclusive growth chart.

I was quite busy this week, so I looked at my tama like 2 or 3 times a day. It's my 4th gen, and a boy. He was sick a lot of times, hungry and sad. Just sometimes I gave him 5 breads and milk. You can say it was quite a bad care. After the baby I got a turtle, then a snail and finally a charatchi (sorry, i don't know all their names). The bff meter is 0.

By the way, my 1st gen was a girl with (like i think) very good care which evolved into coffretchi, who I had in my third gen as well, but with a similiar care like my 4th gen. The 2nd one was a boy with perfect or good care (i'm not sure) which evolved into rightchi.

ps. I always used date place to mate and it was always girl, boy, girl, boy. So maybe it's always like that...

pinkubotchi--->terubotchi--->neotchi--->coffretchi

that's how it went for my first generation!

i tried taking good care of it, the heart also were never completely empty

Heart Egg -> Akumotchi -> Mitsumarutchi -> Cosmotchi
He should evolve later today into adult form.
I try to keep his hunger and happiness full, or at least just not empty. Also, BFF points on 0%, cause I don't have a second one.

i reset my friends!

so far: aokumotchi ---> turtletchi

Heart Egg -> Akumotchi -> Mitsumarutchi -> Cosmotchi -> Knighttchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back