Tamagotchi Friends Growth chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My maimaitchi just turned into a righttchi

Spotty egg~aokumotchi~mitsumarutchi~maimaitchi~ righttchi

All good or more care

My other TF

Spotty egg~aokumotchi~turtletchi~cosmotchi :) :) :eek: :eek:

idk what kind of care i took of my tf tbh, i tihnk i only filled its meters when it called me

i got cosmotchi.

so far: aokumotchi -->mitsumarutchi ---> cosmotchi

Mine evolved Mitsumarutchi -> Cosmotchi -> Monakatchi with average to poor care

Got Tropicatchi from always having the happiness high but the hunger meter was empty almost all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Got Tropicatchi from always having the happiness high but the hunger meter was empty almost all the time.
Eternal mametchi fan Tropicatchi is BAD :( :( but I like her a little

Eternal mametchi fan Tropicatchi is BAD :( :( but I still like her a little

hey guys ^_^

so i got pinkbotchi - terupotchi - painaputchi - decoratchi :eek:

i ignored pinkbotchi and didnt respond to her at all and the same for terupotchi. Painaputchi I kept full on hunger and happiness and her weight at 99lbs.

Pretty happy I got Decoratchi as am on 10th gen and so far only had Kiramotchi, Piantchi and Coffretchi (three times!!) Only just started recording my evolutions and how i'm caring for them so can help out on here so excuse me for not having details for my previous evos!

For boys i recorded turtletchi - cosmotchi - knightchi with average care.

Have also had rightchi and mametchi but not recorded evo -_-

I have two Tamagotchi Friends running now so will keep you all posted :blink:

I personally don't have a Friends but O TAMA and TSG got Decoratchi the same way, keeping the teens weight at maximum, maybe its true?

hey guys ^_^

so i got pinkbotchi - terupotchi - painaputchi - decoratchi :eek:

i ignored pinkbotchi and didnt respond to her at all and the same for terupotchi. Painaputchi I kept full on hunger and happiness and her weight at 99lbs.

Pretty happy I got Decoratchi as am on 10th gen and so far only had Kiramotchi, Piantchi and Coffretchi (three times!!) Only just started recording my evolutions and how i'm caring for them so can help out on here so excuse me for not having details for my previous evos!

For boys i recorded turtletchi - cosmotchi - knightchi with average care.

Have also had rightchi and mametchi but not recorded evo -_-

I have two Tamagotchi Friends running now so will keep you all posted :blink:
THANKS little o for helping us figuring this giant puzzle out :) :) ;) :) :)

didn't take care of the TF much, i got raitotchi!

so: aokumotchi --->mitsumarutchi ---> cosmotchi ---> raitotchi

OMG MY COSMOTCHI HAS JUST TURNED INTO MAMETCHI full growth:

Spotty egg~aokumotchi~turtletchi~cosmotchi~MAMETCHI

other TMGC friend:

Spotty egg~aokumotchi~mitsumarutchi~maimaitchi~righttchi

Your first TMGC Friends, according to what I've noticed, has evolved into only the best characters. Cosmotchi is the best teen, Mametchi is one of the best adults.

Your second one however, has been given average care. Maimatchi is the average teen, and Righttchi is an average care adult.

Your first TMGC Friends, according to what I've noticed, has evolved into only the best characters. Cosmotchi is the best teen, Mametchi is one of the best adults.

Your second one however, has been given average care. Maimatchi is the average teen, and Righttchi is an average care adult.
FIRST TMGC FRIEND more like first tamagotchi ever!!! :) :) :eek: :eek: ;) ;) ;o

Ok so who should start it and what is the name gonna be XXKayaXX U SHOULD START IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back