Tamagotchi Friends Growth chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so i heard peoplew ere getting cosmotchi, so i took NO CARE AT ALL of it before it evolved.

I got cosmotchi and started taking really good care of it again.

We're getting some interesting growths here. I know Maimaitchi is average care because I took HORRIBLE care of my child and he became Bokuhoshitchi, and that means Cosmotchi 'is' good... I think.

Adults? How was Knighttchi obtained? It sounds like from good care -- maybe above average.

I think It's obvious Hoshigirltchi and Spacytchi are bad adults. Still sceptical on Coffretchi, according to EMF she's excellent care, but she could be from bad as well...

again, i didn't take any care at all of my TF until it evolved, i got tacttchi!

so here's the full growth: aokumotchi ---> turtletchi ---> cosmotchi ---> tacttchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 TF's and heres my evolution circle so far:

1) spotty egg~Aokumotchi~turtletchi so far

2) spotty egg~Aokumotchi~mitsumarutchi so far

Ill update wen they evolve next

Be back soon~newbie, tama tobias

UPDATE:

Both my tamas are sleeping now when they wake up i am ussuming they will evolve but not strait away

I think I found something. Charatchi is BAD care. I had him about 4-5 times and with bad care (neglect).

married tacttchi to pianitchi, i got aokumotchi, now i'll have to wait till the parents leave the baby

I have 2 TF's and heres my evolution circle so far:

1) spotty egg~Aokumotchi~turtletchi so far

2) spotty egg~Aokumotchi~mitsumarutchi so far

Ill update wen they evolve next

Be back soon~newbie, tama tobias

UPDATE:

Both my tamas are sleeping now when they wake up i am ussuming they will evolve but not strait away
My mitsumaru has evolved into maimaitchi so far:

spotty egg~Aokumotchi~Mitsumarutchi~maimaitchi so far

ok, so i got aokumotchi, and he evolved into mitsumarutchi,i didn't really pay attention to it,, only when it bepped, i think

ok, so i got aokumotchi, and he evolved into mitsumarutchi,i didn't really pay attention to it,, only when it bepped, i think
Ok so lets se wat your mitsumarutchi evolves into with this badish care??? :) :eek:

That helps a lot. So I guess Maimaitchi is average care. So:

GOOD - Cosmotchi

AVERAGE - Maimatchi

BAD - Bokuhoshitchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back