Tamagotchi Friends Growth chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I shouldn't reply to this topic since I don't have a TMGC Friends but you sir don't have to ask Kaya why not do some parts oops but that also I think you should edit some of your post though
Anyway has anyone gotten or know someone that gotten Yumemitchi or Pianitchi or something :eek:

I've had both. Yumemitchi seems random good care.

Pianitchi I got with always fully happy on snacks and games but always hungry.

I don't think a chart would work at this stage. There is far too much contradictory info. The only certs are Spaceytchi and Hoshigirltchi = Terrible care

Rightchi is not average and Mametchi is not best in m experience, looking at this page alone as an example. Myself (And a fair few others) got Rightchi with perfect care. I got Mametchi by keeping at best 2 stars full for hunger and happiness.

If someone could maybe tally of results that would be better than a chart. We could then work through theories that prove a certain method/care will raise a certain character.

Personally I think it's like the v3. There are certain degrees of care but there are multiple characters in that care range making it random. Again, yet to be proven :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another likely possibility is feeding too much snacks and making the weight 99LB and getting either Decoratchi or Kuchipatchi because I know at least 3-4 people who have got them this way :)

On my blue friends i got - g1 heart egg-> turtletchi-> cosmotchi-> knighttchi and g2 pinkbotchi so far. I was waiting for the matchmaker and my tamagotchi reached 11. Was worried that knighttchi would become an old timer. Then i went to connect to pc and realised that there was the dating place :p I havent had a modern tamagotchi lol- not used to them- last one i had was a v4.5.

My new pink friends arrived today g1 heart egg -> pinkbotchi -> terupotchi

update- My blue tama has now become a terupotchi and my pink has become a neotchi

I married my righttchi first tamagotchi evr married

They have left now n the baby is all on its own o and i have reached half way on the bff meter n unlocked the flower count game

i don't know how i took car eof my TF, but i think i only filled its hearts when it called me, it was a girl character by the way

i got harptchi, and the teen stage was painaputchi, and the child stage was puchihanatchi

i stopped running my TF because of my new p's which i want to run :p

I got Spacytchi from Bokuhoshitchi with bad care I think.

Wagassiertchi came from Maimaitchi with average or maybe below average care.

i've just had:

pinkbotchi - terupotchi - painaputchi - coffretchi :angry:

aokumotchi - mitsumarutchi - bokuhositchi - kuchipatchi

i kept the weight at 99lbs or there abouts and got kutchipatchi so it seems that you do get that character by keeping weight high :lol:

dissapointed i got coffretchi again. especially as i didnt have neotchi >.<

first I got pinkbotchi then petithanatchi then painuputchi and lastly Harptchi I always had hunger and happy bar filled and only a quarter of bff points and by the time it was Harptchi she was 50lb

I gave both my girl Tamagotchi Friends the exact same care and hatched them at the exact same time.

White leopard evolution:

Pinkbotchi -> Terupotchi -> Nokobotchi -> Memetchi

Red gem evolution:

Pinkbotchi -> Terupotchi -> Nokobotchi -> Decoratchi

I tried to give them both average care but I think it turned out to be a little bit below average.

Most of the time, the hunger never went below two and the happiness never went below three.

I only played games once and only fed the standard meals and snacks.

Because I fell asleep, both of their happiness and hunger were empty by the time they evolved.

Hmmmm, my friends seems to have a new background/wallpaper. Time and date are correct. Dunno if it's for an event or what.

IMG_20140321_00009.jpg

The pixels are so darned hard to photograph.

EDIT

Just realised date is set to 22nd March. Hard to make out but it's a dining table with 2 chairs, cabinet in the back and decorations on the ceiling. Guessing some sort of Holiday like the Christmas/New Year ones. Dunno what for though.

https://www.vercalendario.info/en/event/unitedstates-holidays-22-march-2014.html

Would love it to be 'Poison Prevention Week' themed. In fact, even if someone knows the real reason, I'm gonna call this the Poison Prevention wallpaper.

Spacytchi - HORRIBLE care.

Tropicatchi - Bad care.

Harptchi - Bad care.

Cofferitchi (Obviously) - Excellent care.

um... what else...

The red fiery dude (Forgot name) - HORRIBLE care.

Monakatchi (Name?) - medium care.
Thanks Tamacass for the info :)

I checked mine like twice a day maximum, didn't play any games even once, so my tama had quite a bad care. by the time she evolved her weight was 33.

pinkbotchi- petithanatchi- painaputchi- harptchi

Hmmmm, my friends seems to have a new background/wallpaper. Time and date are correct. Dunno if it's for an event or what.

IMG_20140321_00009.jpg

The pixels are so darned hard to photograph.

EDIT

Just realised date is set to 22nd March. Hard to make out but it's a dining table with 2 chairs, cabinet in the back and decorations on the ceiling. Guessing some sort of Holiday like the Christmas/New Year ones. Dunno what for though.

https://www.vercalendario.info/en/event/unitedstates-holidays-22-march-2014.html

Would love it to be 'Poison Prevention Week' themed. In fact, even if someone knows the real reason, I'm gonna call this the Poison Prevention wallpaper.
@wesley13j i have the same background on my two friends as well!

i've mnaged to get Charatchi. Finally a new evo for me! :D

it went like this: Aokumotchi - Mitsumarutchi - Bokuhoshitchi - Charatchi (if i remember correctly!)

By the way: i seem to be short of 7 pieces of jewellery and it doesnt matter how many times i go to the store or BFF bump i dont seem to obtain the ones i'm missing..any thoughts??

Only 48 pieces are available in the store. The other 12 are gained when you raise a certain number of unique adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back