Tamagotchi Glitch List!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a poll for fun: Do you connect your Tamagotchi?

• DUH! Are you outta your mind? Of COURSE I do! It's a 'CONNECT-a-mundo'!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes, I do connect every now and then but I don't do it often.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • When I'm bored I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, there's nobody to connect with.

• How do you connect? What's connecting?

• All my Tamagotchi are old Tamagotchi so they can't connect.

• NEVER! NEVER! NO AND I PROBABLY WON'T EVER CONNECT AGAIN!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i have a really giltchy glitch (i cant remember if it was v2 or 3) ok me and a fried where playing with her tama i looked in the items it show a buch of pixles and it said something like shsh1hd under it i was wondering it it whould do so i pushed it (im a bad person :huh: ) her tama went cookoo!!! :eek: she had to get a new one *crys* :D

Ileft my tamagotchi on the name screen (i think) and it just diapeered!!!

P.S. What is the name screen and where do you find it?

:a :rolleyes: :gozarutchi: :rolleyes:

think this means in the beginning, when u have a new baby and got 2 name it ?

It's generally "impossible" to get an odd-gen character on an even-gen, and vice versa. Well, this can change sometimes, when there's a little glitch...

If your Tamagotchi goes cuckoo, then, reset it and download (press B after pressing reset to access the reset/download menu). If it doesn't work, get a new one. Sorry!

The NAME screen... the name your Tamagotch screen is, when you hatch an egg or get a new baby, the 'Name' screen appears, allowing you to name your Tamagotchi. Another way to see name (but not change it) is to go on the status screen and press B until you see the age/weight/name screen.

Okay, this is like the first time my topic's really been a big success...

Well, most glitches aren't TOO much to worry about, so if it doesn't stuff up your Tamagotchi, don't worry! That's some help. I try not to dream of Tamagotchi when I sleep actually.

Well, I have gotten the glitch where the ball shows up in your fridge, but my tama didn't die! Could someone please help me!

I really wouldn't worry about it if I were you, it's never happened to me.
Here's a new glitch: I GOT MEMETCHI ON FIRST GENERATION!

Not a bad glitch, I personally like Memetchi, but why? I think it's just a slight programming mistake.
dw, it happened ages ago and it hasn't happened since! ^_^

Q. My tamagotchi is a todler, and it will not stop crying! i praise it, feed it, connect it, play games with it, everything! what can i do to make him stop???

A. all youve gotta to do is down-load your tama! he/she will be back to normal!

I dont know if this is a glitch but my friends tama is just a bunch of random pixels and it hasnt lost any pixels, we checked :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

dancinkayley, you are not the only bunbuntchi fan! I LOVE him!!!!! I think Memetchi is an odd generation chracter, as I got one on 5gen :furawatchi:

Edit: I think the ball-in-fridge-glitch only happens when you debug a tama!

DEBUGGING IS EVIL

Last edited by a moderator:
Q. My tamagotchi is a todler, and it will not stop crying! i praise it, feed it, connect it, play games with it, everything! what can i do to make him stop???A. all youve gotta to do is down-load your tama! he/she will be back to normal!
Actually, you'll have to go to the sixth icon and praise your Tamagotchi.

Of course your tama will go crasy when you drop it in water!! It rund on battries and barrtties are electrisity (sp?) and electrisity goes all wierd when it toutches water!

Is this a glitch? :eek:

My tamagotchi, (v2) faded away!!!! You could JUST about see it and I reset it. There was an egg and it was making an awful noise! I reset again and the noise got louder! :D

I took the battery out and months later, I put a new one in. I downloaded my tama and guess what??? :D

My old tama was back again! :D Yay! But then, a day later it faded away! HUH?

Here's another thing.

My tama had just become an adult and it was a duck in a flowerpot!!! Then, suddenly the battery went! :lol: I put a new one in and a minute later it went again! I put another and the same thing happened. :blink:

Has this happened to anybody else????????????????????????

Is this a glitch? :huh: My tamagotchi, (v2) faded away!!!! You could JUST about see it and I reset it. There was an egg and it was making an awful noise! I reset again and the noise got louder! ;)

I took the battery out and months later, I put a new one in. I downloaded my tama and guess what??? :)

My old tama was back again! :lol: Yay! But then, a day later it faded away! HUH?

Here's another thing.

My tama had just become an adult and it was a duck in a flowerpot!!! Then, suddenly the battery went! :ph34r: I put a new one in and a minute later it went again! I put another and the same thing happened. :gozarutchi:

Has this happened to anybody else????????????????????????
Perhaps the battery was running out. For some electronic devices, when the battery is running out, it goes psycho. It happened to my friends, it kept making squeals and buzzes. My imaginative friend said it was going to blow up.

Maybe the battery you bought was a bum battery. Things like that happen to new batteries sometimes. Try returning to the store, and try to get proof that it doesn't work etc. etc. etc.

The adult in the flowerpot, Kusatchi, probably didn't do much to do this.

My best advice is, don't play with the v2 again. DO NOT open it to where the debug panel is and try sending it in to BanDai.

Perhaps the battery was running out. For some electronic devices, when the battery is running out, it goes psycho. It happened to my friends, it kept making squeals and buzzes. My imaginative friend said it was going to blow up.
Maybe the battery you bought was a bum battery. Things like that happen to new batteries sometimes. Try returning to the store, and try to get proof that it doesn't work etc. etc. etc.

The adult in the flowerpot, Kusatchi, probably didn't do much to do this.

My best advice is, don't play with the v2 again. DO NOT open it to where the debug panel is and try sending it in to BanDai.
Yes, I will. Good idea. I really liked that tama and It was a shame to not be able to play with it again! :blink:

I'm glad I have helped.

Someone said in some other topic that their Tamagotchi is a toddler and it hasn't done much in three hours. It's because as the Tamagotchi gets older it doesn't become as needy. However, the senior Tamagotchi empty hearts about every one and a half hours. It's not a glitch.

If you can't do shop codes, it's because either your food, snack or item lists are full. Try emptying them. Here are the maximums:

15 meals (4 are stuck, so you can really only have 11)

15 snacks (4 are stuck, so you can really only have 11)

30 items (but once I had 32)

Hope that helps as well!

Okay, I wanted to make a glitch list and how to solve them. Some I don't know how to solve, so you can contribute if I know! Some aren't glitches, some are just random questions.
Q: My Tamagotchi is 3 years old and still a baby?!

A: If you leave your Tamagotchi on the "name" screen for a few days, the age will be how many days you left it for. It will grow regularly (thanks chocosilver!).

Q: How do you un-debug your Tamagotchi?

A: Open it up and erase the pencil marks in the Tamagotchi.

Q: Why is there an X on my screen?

A: The battery is low. Buy a new one or take the old one out (people say you need to put it in the fridge but you actually don't really have to). When the old one's out for a time you can put it back in and your Tamagotchi SHOULD work perfectly.

Q: What's the growth process?

A: Baby for an hour. Child for a day (24hr unpaused time), Teen for 3-4 days (72hr unpaused time). Finally, adult until it marries and has a baby or until it dies of old age.

Q: Why is there a ball in my snack section?

A: The ball sometimes appears when your Tamagotchi v3 dies and you hold A+C. You can feed the Tamagotchi the ball and usually nothing bad will happen but I have heard somewhere that it can FREEZE up your Tamagotchi :(

Q: I dropped my Tamagotchi in water and now it's going crazy!

A: ???

Q: My Tamagotchi keeps resetting itself!

A: ???

Q: My Tama's pixels got all weird and they had messed up for a few seconds!

A: It could be a reaction to a sort of heat. Move away from any heat source. If you aren't near any heat source, reset and download.

Q: I have a teenager that's 0 years old?!

A: Resetting and downloading can stuff up the ageing process. Inside is a little "clock" that, after 24 hours tells the Tamagotchi to age once more, I think. When you reset and download, you have reset the clock too. Your Tamagotchi will stay the same age but will not age too quickly now. I've had a 0 year old Ichigotchi.
My tamas are both perfect with no glitches! :(

On my tama and on my friends tama the parent list was working fine,then when we went onto the next generation only the parent and the great grandparent appeared. We fixed this by resetting and downloading though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back