Tamagotchi Glitch List!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a poll for fun: Do you connect your Tamagotchi?

• DUH! Are you outta your mind? Of COURSE I do! It's a 'CONNECT-a-mundo'!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes, I do connect every now and then but I don't do it often.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • When I'm bored I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, there's nobody to connect with.

• How do you connect? What's connecting?

• All my Tamagotchi are old Tamagotchi so they can't connect.

• NEVER! NEVER! NO AND I PROBABLY WON'T EVER CONNECT AGAIN!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More glitches I've heard of.

Q: My Tamagotchi's screen is blank and it keeps on making noises like "neeeeeeeeooooowwwwwwwwowww!" and "buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"! What's going on???

A: When the battery is very very very close to death, the battery with a cross through it will blank out and you'll hear weird noises. This is just because electronical appliances tend to do strange things when their batteries are almost dead. Wonder why?

Q: My Tamagotchi is all locked up and I can't press any buttons!?!

A: If you're just worried about your Tamagotchi surviving, just take the battery out. Never seen this, try opening up to the screen area and then shutting it again, I managed to fix my screen this way.

Q: What character is my Tamagotchi? It's a ball with wings.

A: Your Tamagotchi has passed away. Press A+C to hatch a new egg, or even safer, press the reset button and choose 'Reset'.

um thats not a glich if ur tama plays with the action figure as its a child it will sleep with it but this wwont work if its an adult

and is this a glitch my tamawas 10 and it changes in to a ojitchi and it gain 10 pounds i didnt even feed it

and is this a glitch my tamawas 10 and it changes in to a ojitchi and it gain 10 pounds i didnt even feed it
Tama's change into elder forms between the ages 10 and (supposedly) 16. It's totally common, and it would actually be more glitch-worthy if it didn't. The weight gain thing is also perfectly normal. Very few Tama's remain at the same weight after evolution.

um thats not a glich if ur tama plays with the action figure as its a child it will sleep with it but this wwont work if its an adult

It's not a glitch. Usually. Each Tamagotchi has a base weight:

Baby: 5g

Child: 10g

Teenager: 15g or 20g

Adult: 20g or 30g

Senior: 30g

D'OH! I mean pounds!

Anyway, if your Tamagotchi is under the base weight of the Tamagotchi it evolves into, it will automatically gain weight. So if it is a baby and weights 8 pounds, when it evolves it will gain 2 pounds.

d53095 try opening up the Tamagotchi. It could be an ink spill or a crack in the screen. Ink spill? Wipe away the ink off the screen. Crack in the screen? Can't help you there. Sorry. (That's like the millionth time I've said sorry today, I had to say sorry a thousand times to GIRLY-GIRL because I was raving on about not liking v3s.)

hehe about the actionfigure, i think it is because they like it a lot and love to sleep with it, just like one might sleep with a teddy bear. haha i think its cute. my billotchi sleeps with his all the time. :D

this is my question my do u kno y my tamagotchi connects inside but not outside. well it will connect outside if my hands are on both sides shading it. plz answer if u kno. ok it will go straight to the fail thing wen i try to connect outside without shading the screen. is that normal? B)

this is my question my do u kno y my tamagotchi connects inside but not outside. well it will connect outside if my hands are on both sides shading it. plz answer if u kno. ok it will go straight to the fail thing wen i try to connect outside without shading the screen. is that normal? B)
Yes it is normal. You see, IR doesn't work so well outside, in sunlight, as it does inside. This is true for bright lighting as well. You can't connect in the path of a TV remote either.

why in th world does my tamagotchi fall asleep and then never wake up.. i leave it for 3 hours with the lights of and he still sleeps why does this happen?

"Yes, I do connect every now and then but not very often"

Or w/e it says. =/

When my friends come over though, with their tamas, we all turn into "connecto-maniacs"!! =D

why in th world does my tamagotchi fall asleep and then never wake up.. i leave it for 3 hours with the lights of and he still sleeps why does this happen?
Tamagotchi take a 5 min nap when they're a baby, but later on, after the toddler stage, at night he/she will go to sleep for around 10 hours.

Each Tamagotchi has an individual sleeping time.

I used to be a "connecto-maniac" but the novelty wore off.

THEY SLEEP FOR TWELVE HOURS MINE GOES TO SLEEP AT 11 PM AND WAKES UP AT 11 AM :marumimitchi: ITS THE CLOSEST ONE 2 SLEEPING

I only know the solution to one. The other one I don't...
GLITCH # 1: My Tama's pixels got all weird and messed up for a few seconds!

SOLUTION: It's a reaction to some sort of heat. You may be standing to close to a fire, an oven, or something like that. Move further away. If you aren't standing next to something hot, then I have no idea why. Restart it or something.

GLITCH # 2: I have a teenager that's 0 YEARS OLD!!

SOLUTION: I have no clue. Someone should solve this....

My friend has Glitch number 2. It's so weird! She has a Hinotamatchi that's 0 years old... It's evolving but it's not turning older... :marumimitchi:

K99 :gozarutchi:
I have a 0 year old teen and its a hinotamatchi too. :chohimetchi:

WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I get the 0-year-old teen glitch a lot because I have to pause my Tamagotchis for long periods of time during school, so that messes up the "years" thing. No real damage is done, though.

Here are some bedtimes, if you are unsure. Not quite sure of Hitodetchi and Kuribotchi.

Marutchi/Hitodetchi/Tamatchi/Mizutamatchi: 8:00pm- 8:00am

Kinakomotchi/Kuribotchi/Kuchitamatchi/Mohitamatchi: 8:00pm- 9:00am

Ichigotchi/Yangu Mimitchi: 8:00pm- 9:00am

Hinotamatchi/Oniontchi: 9:00pm- 10:00am

Mametchi/Mimitchi: 9:00pm- 8:00am

Gozarutchi/Masktchi: 11:00pm- 10:00am

Kurokotchi: 10:15pm- 10:00am

Here are some bedtimes, if you are unsure. Not quite sure of Hitodetchi and Kuribotchi.
Marutchi/Hitodetchi/Tamatchi/Mizutamatchi: 8:00pm- 8:00am

Kinakomotchi/Kuribotchi/Kuchitamatchi/Mohitamatchi: 8:00pm- 9:00am

Ichigotchi/Yangu Mimitchi: 8:00pm- 9:00am

Hinotamatchi/Oniontchi: 9:00pm- 10:00am

Mametchi/Mimitchi: 9:00pm- 8:00am

Gozarutchi/Masktchi: 11:00pm- 10:00am

Kurokotchi: 10:15pm- 10:00am
im not saying ur wrong dancinkaley, i dont know what my tama is, but it wakes up at 10 30 and goes to sleep at the same but at night, it is three years old!! plz help me!

I'm pretty sure i know the answer to the ones that dont have answers.

Q:I dropped my tama in water and its going crazy!

A:Almost all electronics will malfunction when dropped in water...i dont think you can do anything about it. :) Sorry

Q:My tama keeps on resetting itself!

A:Maybe the reset button is stuck down. :blink:

Psycho-Queen

im not saying ur wrong dancinkaley, i dont know what my tama is, but it wakes up at 10 30 and goes to sleep at the same but at night, it is three years old!! plz help me!
Have you set the time correctly? Check that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back