Tamagotchi Glitch List!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a poll for fun: Do you connect your Tamagotchi?

• DUH! Are you outta your mind? Of COURSE I do! It's a 'CONNECT-a-mundo'!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes, I do connect every now and then but I don't do it often.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • When I'm bored I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, there's nobody to connect with.

• How do you connect? What's connecting?

• All my Tamagotchi are old Tamagotchi so they can't connect.

• NEVER! NEVER! NO AND I PROBABLY WON'T EVER CONNECT AGAIN!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey wanna hear a really weird glitch?? well i have two tamagotchis, and i got one just a few weeks ago and one i got in may,( you know how when you get a new tama the batterie lasts for like half a year right?) well this was my first batterie in my one tama and my othere one was put in a few weeks ago then i connected them both and the ran out of batteries at the exact same time! weird hey? has this ever happend to you?

did you add the glitch where our tama's items turn into balls and you just hav eto eat one to get it back to normal?
yeah i had 16 balls at one point and when i deleted them all i only had a few items :angry:

i dont know if this is a glitch but whenever my tama goes to sleep before i turn the lights off it shows the action figure in the top corner of the screen?
this is because it is young, its a boy, and i sleeps with it like it's doll. The girl has a teddy bear (if u have one and play with it a lot). I think someone once told me you have to play with it that day for it to sleep with it. This is completely normal. When he gets older he should stop.

ive been reading ur guys posts and there very interesting anyway i got my tamagotchi about 2 days ago and i was wondering how do you have a baby?

first post :lol:

2 or 3 days after ur tama is adult u can connect 2 another from opposite gender, they will get friends, fall in love and finally have a baby (u have 2 connect several times 2 reach this, u even can use love potion :) ) or u wait 4 the matchmaker 2 come, she'll offer u a mate, if u accept u get a baby immediatley, if not she will return 3x on 3 days

WHOA lots of posts! Don't worry about bothering me, I enjoy answering questions!

Hunnybunny13, connecting eats up your batteries. For the half a year thing, I think you're thinking of the old '96 Tamagotchi.

Billowillo, here are three ways to get a baby.

1. Hatch one from an egg (reset/start up).

2. Have an adult and accept the matchmaker when she comes.

3. Have two adults 72 hours into the breeding stage and continuously connect them until they fall in love and have two Babitchi/Petitchi/Teletchi depending on version.

Well, this has GOT to be my most successful topic!

2 or 3 days after ur tama is adult u can connect 2 another from opposite gender, they will get friends, fall in love and finally have a baby (u have 2 connect several times 2 reach this, u even can use love potion :mametchi: ) or u wait 4 the matchmaker 2 come, she'll offer u a mate, if u accept u get a baby immediatley, if not she will return 3x on 3 days
thx alot that realy helped :huh: :kuribotchi:

my tamagotchi(name:tama)has full health and it will never go down.Is there a way to fix it? :nazotchi: <_<

my tamagotchi is still a kid after a week. What do i do?Help me please! i want mine to grow!

Ichigotchi129, if you top it up with meals a lot and play games a lot, the health won't go down much. Or, you may just have an undemanding Tamagotchi.

Darkie23733, try this:

If your Tamagotchi wakes up at 9:00 and you wake up at 6:30, change the time so your Tamagotchi is up with you. Pausing affects growth!

Guess what happened just now! I was connecting my tamas, so I pressed connect, and one of the screens went away, like the other tama was coming, and the other said fail! The strange thing was, the tama still came over! So there was a duplicate of my tama, one visiting it's friend, and one just hanging in it's own place. This is a weird glitch!

opposite happend to me once... Mine left and it wasn't on my friends screen!!! then it came back normally...(and no there were no other tamas near by....)

opposite happend to me once... Mine left and it wasn't on my friends screen!!! then it came back normally...(and no there were no other tamas near by....)
Thats happened to me more than once:D :rolleyes: :kusatchi:

There's one problem with your glitch that says the if you leave your tamagotchi on the name screen for acouple days it will still be a baby. Well, in about less than a minute, your tamagothci goes off of that screen atomatically. Well, at least with V1, V2. and V3.

b patient, 4 is still normal, it will evolve 4 sure

Last edited by a moderator:
my tama kept resetting itself. its cause the backs not screwed on tight enough so the battery keeps disconnecting. just screw the back on tighter.

im on my 6th generation and i have never had a girl! its really annoying me lol. Is there anyway i can ensure to get a girl?

i cant buy any new items cause my item list is full. How do i delete items? I cant give them to another tama cause i don't have a friend with another v3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back