Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry S. from Sync Beatz is currently in a meeting, he will email me as soon as he can, hes very busy today at the Licencing Expo
That's understandable! I tweeted Licensing Expo and they're going to try and send me some photos of the booth, which is awesome of them! Will let you know asap if/when they do!

Im trying to get ahold of their licencing dept, bu they wont accept my call, ill report back later when i get new info ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
i urge all of you mto call Barry S. at:(edit: nvm, dont want annoy him) and request information, im sure hes out of that meeting by now

i urge all of you mto call Barry S. at: 310-880-3193 and request information, im sure hes out of that meeting by now
If he says he'll email you, then I guess we should be patient. Don't want to harass the guy, he's been very kind to offer us information at all!

It's getting a bit late here in the UK, as the Licensing Expo said they'd send me photos of the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E booth, they'll do it via Twitter. Keep tabs at https://twitter.com/licensingexpo - they will hopefully post something soon! My Twitter username is @wintermintgreen, so if you see them tweet me - check it out! Fingers crossed when I wake up and check this thread in the morning they'll be lots of cool new information about it! N'night! x

Hey Chris, make sure to tell us as soon as you get info! I myself am very excited, as I used to be into tamagotchi, but in 2010 I kind of lost almost all intrest in them. But then, about a 3 weeks ago, I found a battery for my v4, and started it up, and got into them all over again. i just bought a Tama-Go the other day, and now with rumors of a new tama, I'm very excited!

omg I was on the twitter and they said that they talked to the tamagotchi CCO and they are posting it on there youtube page!!!

Interview with Tamagotchi L.i.f.e CCO at Licensing Exp

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back