Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and i think it's possible for the plate to be replaceable I just pray it won't scratch as badly!!
From the look at it it'll be rather like a TamaGO wave 2 faceplate, than a wave 1 faceplate. So it shouldn't be prone to scratches that much.

From the look at it it'll be rather like a TamaGO wave 2 faceplate, than a wave 1 faceplate. So it shouldn't be prone to scratches that much.
yeah I hope so but you know the 4u+ wasn't any better I got mine and about 5 minutes later walking around japan with it it had so so many scratches on the main screen :/

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah I hope so but you know the 4u+ wasn't any better I got mine and about 5 minutes later walking around japan with it it had so so many scratches on the main screen :/
How...did it get that many scratches that quickly? o_O;

This new thing has some cute characters...but I guess that means I'm gonna have to step it up with getting a 4u if I'm going to get one before the prices spike upward.

Seeing as the 4U was officially announced June 2nd, 2014, It's very likely we will get major news regarding the M!X before the end of the week.

Bandai Japan has updated https://tamatv.com with Tamagotchi M!X!!

img_chance_01.jpg

CALLED IT!!

Some observations:

• The Character sprites are bigger now. They appear to be slightly smaller than the modern color close-up sprites.
    compare_by_igelfullmetal-da4nqd4.png
  • The icon bars appear to be completely absent.
  • There are two different versions of the toy; Spacey and Melody. The significance of this is currently unknown. EDIT: The two versions have different exclusive characters.
  • Only 3 colors with 2 patterns. There does not seem to be a removable faceplate.
  • There is a M!X station, so downloads are confirmed.
  • M!XED CHARACTERS CONFIRMED
Any more observations would be great :)

SQUEEEEE!!! Bandai posted i new video on tamagotchi tv just now! SO excited. I can't understand it though....

This is awesome news!! :D

Still sort of disappointed that the animations are still not full-motion though :(

EDIT: For everyone's enjoyment... :D

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

CALLED IT!!

Some observations:

• The Character sprites are bigger now. They appear to be slightly smaller than the modern color close-up sprites.
    compare_by_igelfullmetal-da4nqd4.png
  • The icon bars appear to be completely absent.
  • There are two different versions of the toy; Spacey and Melody. The significance of this is currently unknown.
  • Only 3 colors with 2 patterns. There does not seem to be a removable faceplate.
  • There is a M!X station, so downloads are confirmed.
  • M!XED CHARACTERS CONFIRMED
Any more observations would be great :)
FINALLY It's about time they updated the animations!!!

the icon bars do exist! they have just altered them to appear only when you press the A button etc you can see one of the young girls form the video pressing the button and an icon appearing its very odd but It's great giving the screen more space

those sprites are so much better!

I also still wonder about that port at the top ir or scanning or whatever hopefully they work out the kinks properly this time!

the release date is so much loser than we thought july 17th!! well I guess kids are likely to buy and have time to play with it in the summer holidays.

as for spacey vs melody I have no idea what that means maybe they have different characters per version I'm guessing as then it would encourage kids to marry off from different versions just to get rare characters!

Full character list =D

tamamixhime_by_tamacorn-da4o9u6.jpg

tamamixmelody_by_tamacorn-da4o9v9.jpg

Spacy version has Himespetchi and Speplanetchi

Melody version has Melodytchi and Orchestrotchi.

And there's a 2-min video as well, which displays a MIX station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jxXbUADMDA&feature=youtu.be

The spotted versions are Melody and the striped versions are Spacy. Not sure if the 'faceplates' are removable.

Fwaa~ The news have awoken me from my slumber in the Tamagotchi world it would seem! So excited for this new release! (but then again, I am for all of them~) Really looking forward to this one coming home... the features look amazing and I actually really like the shell designs? (I feel a little lonely in that regard since it seems like most people disliked them...) kinda wish we would have gotten more color options but I can forgive that.

OMG! I'm so excited! :D I'm going to preorder one today I think... Hobby Link Japan has them on their website.

And I actually quite like the shell designs. Even thou they are a little bit too childish and girly, they are very cute! But I hope that they make one with a white shell as well!

I wanted to post the news , I was SOOOOO EXCITED :lol:

I always dreamed about this feature as a child, it´s so amazing to see that it is possible now :wub:

There are currently not that expensive, I want to order one so bad, because I´m scared they will be brutally expensive after release :(

And what do you guys mean with the icon bars? :eek: I´m a bit confused :p

I wanted to post the news , I was SOOOOO EXCITED :lol:

I always dreamed about this feature as a child, it´s so amazing to see that it is possible now :wub:

There are currently not that expensive, I want to order one so bad, because I´m scared they will be brutally expensive after release :(

And what do you guys mean with the icon bars? :eek: I´m a bit confused :p
You know, the bars on the top and bottom of the screen with the icons that you click on? These appear to be retractable on the m!x if you pay attention to the video. There's no bars to be seen. Instead the icons should probably just appear when you press the A button.

You know, the bars on the top and bottom of the screen with the icons that you click on? These appear to be retractable on the m!x if you pay attention to the video. There's no bars to be seen. Instead the icons should probably just appear when you press the A button.
Thanks for explaining :)

I guess I got it xD

It seems interesting :)

Back from the Tamagotchi slumber! This got my Tamagotchi spirit back on. So many hopes for this release. I think just with the mixing feature alone, I can tell this is gonna be an exciting Tamagotchi. Sadly, I have to wait until August to get one. :( The new characters are awesome looking too! Of course, the pastel colored shells are to die for. Here's to hoping for removable face plates.

Also, Is Guriritchi now a girl? Her name's now in pink like other female Tamagotchis. Wow. Sex change in Tamagotchi. 2016. What a year to live in.

(I was gone for like a month and suddenly there is a new tama being released. :p ) I'm really excited for this new tama! The characters mixing sounds pretty cool and it looks like you'll almost definitely get a new character every generation. (That will be nice, seeing as I always seem to get the same ones no matter what.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back