Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that hardly anyone has commented on the new characters, they look really cute! The shogun/samurai looking one is my favorite. :)

Shimagurutchi is now one of my favorite Tamagotchi characters. :> And I'm happy that Flowertchi is making a comeback as well! :lol:

Even though some of the mixes look really boring and bland, getting a unique character is a breath of fresh air. :) Especially since some mixes are really cute! ^_^

I'm also betting that since this Tamagotchi has an infrared connector, there's a chance of someone making an English patch for this! 0:

Last edited by a moderator:
As soomeone who's current interests includes genetic science, I'm more than exited for this toy. I hope I finally get to use Punnet Squares for their intended purpose when discussing growth patterns. In fact I was showing my little sister, who is interested in snake breeding and genetics the 2 minute trailer, and she actually expressed genuine interest in getting one. The only thing I'm not too thrilled about is the concept of 2 different versions. Both Melodytchi and Himespetchi are fan favorites, so it seems kinda cynical for them to make 2 different versions where you can only get them. However, I usually get 2 new tamas anyway, so it doesn't bother me that much.

The new characters are quite good, especially that jellyfish :wub:

Ah, was kind of hoping I didn't like the look of the M!X so I could give my poor bank balance a rest as I still haven't bought a 4U/+ but I guess not... ^_^ ;; Can't decide whether to preorder one or wait and see what they do for the 20th Anniversary...

Ah, was kind of hoping I didn't like the look of the M!X so I could give my poor bank balance a rest as I still haven't bought a 4U/+ but I guess not... ^_^ ;; Can't decide whether to preorder one or wait and see what they do for the 20th Anniversary...

Here are some images of the Tamagotchi M!X packaging!!

tamagotchi-mix-spacy-box.png

tamagotchi-mix-melody-box.png

:0!!! oh my gosh what if the "mix" in the name means a sort of "mix" of the two characters, kinda like a sort of fusion?

I'm really excited for this release now~ The design looks super cute, I'll definitely be buying one once it's released~
Seems TolueneZene was right about the "mix"!

tamagotchi-mix-fusions.png

The rest of the news is here

I love what's written on the side of the box - "Digital Friends of the WORLD". I mean, they definitely aren't wrong. :wub:

interesting how the packaging shows the characters with their parent characters. Do you think we'll be able to get the parents again too? (Like, Papamametchi or Mamapatchi)

I realised the toy sorta promotes interracial marriage and having half race children which in japan is seen as abnormal not bad but unusual to them haha it's kinda cool.

also this is like the ultimate shipping and otp tamagotchi!!

thinking about this toy as well it's kind of like the familitchi of the colour series!

also worth noting that if the tamamix is about creating new tamagotchi characters, do you guys think they'll bring back the naming feature!?

seeing as the've taken two steps backward in the connection method I pray they'll make an adaptor that lets you use the tama with any smart phone or iphone it seems bandai are making this tama as cost effective as possible tho so who knows they've really upgraded and downgraded this year... poor 4u/+ tho it's one of the only colour tamas to not at all be backwards compatible in the slightest..

OMG I just realised like DJYellow22 said and Himespetchi's parents are there too!! hopefully we'll get to see them

also I hope this is an excuse to reboot the anime it would be amazing if the main characters all started dating ahahaha the shipping fandoms.

UPDATE

According to famitsu the M!X will be fully debuting at the tokyo toy show next week June 9th so we should see some more info and insight to the features of the toy!!

Wow, the fans of the world wasted no time in buying out all the preorders on both HobbyLink Japan and AmiAmi, lol.

It's too bad there's not a huge color selection, but the shell designs look really good! Maybe there were too many color choices for the 4U and 4U+ meaning that the unpopular colors were just sitting around unsold? Making those face plates interchangeable would go a ways to solve the issue of everyone being happy with their tama's appearance, but wouldn't we have known something about that by now? They do already have some M!X themed neck straps up for sale on HobbyLink Japan.

I'm thinking at this point I wanna go with the Himespetchi version if I get one. So far, I'm liking the new characters Morijikatchi (little tree-deer looking guy in the middle of the far right column on the character sheet) and Himebaratchi (the rose princess at the bottom of the third column from the right). But since we'll be mixing these characters all the time, will we only be able to have these new characters as parents? There are so many questions I have about the details of this version!

Back from the Tamagotchi slumber! This got my Tamagotchi spirit back on. So many hopes for this release. I think just with the mixing feature alone, I can tell this is gonna be an exciting Tamagotchi. Sadly, I have to wait until August to get one. :( The new characters are awesome looking too! Of course, the pastel colored shells are to die for. Here's to hoping for removable face plates.

Also, Is Guriritchi now a girl? Her name's now in pink like other female Tamagotchis. Wow. Sex change in Tamagotchi. 2016. What a year to live in.
Guriritchi is Guriguritchi's sister.

Some of those mixed characters are hilarious. I'm really looking forward to this, after the 4U and its limited in built function. Seems like the mix has a ton of characters. Hopefully it has some nice features too! I couldn't even bring myself to purchase the 4U anniversary despite its beautiful appearance, but I'd have preordered both mix versions if the preorders hadn't sold out already even though I don't like their shells one bit ^_^

Cute sets with a strap and lunch box at the TamaDepa online store, ¥6850:

https://p-bandai.jp/tamadepa/mix/

Dunno whether to get that, or just the tama itself. Gonna go with the blue Melodytchi version, and so hype for all the cute new characters. Hope there'll be an app again this time, have we heard anything about that? Dengeki seems to say there are exclusive items and characters you can only get from the download station.

Happy news in any case!!

Cute sets with a strap and lunch box at the TamaDepa online store, ¥6850:

https://p-bandai.jp/tamadepa/mix/

Dunno whether to get that, or just the tama itself. Gonna go with the blue Melodytchi version, and so hype for all the cute new characters. Hope there'll be an app again this time, have we heard anything about that? Dengeki seems to say there are exclusive items and characters you can only get from the download station.

Happy news in any case!!
by the looks of things they are trying to be cost effective and they know that the tamastations are used more than touch spots and the appso by reverting back to IR its simple and cheap but I do hope they will make n app however that may be done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back