Tamagotchi V5 Refresh Information Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be almost alike because its like adding a .5 to V5. But I still don't know why it wouldn't have jobs like V5?

;)

Ooh! A new tamagotchi to add to my collection! ;) Can't wait 'till it comes out! Thanks for the info, OsuMesu21!
-Temari Nara♥
Me either! I my birthday is in September. I am hoping to get another V5, and if the V5.5 is out then, I'm going to ask for that. :p

Or I'll ask my parents to give me a rain check and buy it for me when it comes out. :D

It would be almost alike because its like adding a .5 to V5. But I still don't know why it wouldn't have jobs like V5? ;)
That's because the V5 DOES NOT HAVE JOBS.

The two previous versions, V4 and V4.5 do. The V5 DOES NOT. Thus, neither will the V5.5.

~OM21

So still no news on dates, pre-orders or even the official designs yet? I did see a photo of five 'supposed' shells (+1 with a ?) but they all seem really... lame. Bad 'urban-wannabe' style graffiti-esque designs with a silly antenna with a bright green knobbly thing on the end - nowhere near as nice as the Royal's designs. Anone else seen these and have an opinion? Can't remember the site, but it was some form of blof (hence my sceptism) but I did save the jpeg.

I just wanna pre-order! Half ready to get one off YesAsia now, but... American release so close...

So still no news on dates, pre-orders or even the official designs yet? I did see a photo of five 'supposed' shells (+1 with a ?) but they all seem really... lame. Bad 'urban-wannabe' style graffiti-esque designs with a silly antenna with a bright green knobbly thing on the end - nowhere near as nice as the Royal's designs. Anone else seen these and have an opinion? Can't remember the site, but it was some form of blof (hence my sceptism) but I did save the jpeg.
I just wanna pre-order! Half ready to get one off YesAsia now, but... American release so close...
You probably mean this:

https://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nanaki001/P...ver_wave3p1.png

Those are actually Tamagotchi pets I designed, for my "Clover Edition Tamagotchi" project. The "bright green knobbly thing" is actually a clover. I glad you really like my designs! ^_^

In actuality, somebody must have seen the image from my logs on Tama-Zone, or one of the Polish blogs (for a while, they called it the V6!), and posted it thinking it was the V5.5. I posted a comment clearing the issue up, and the entry was taken down.

~OM21

Hi everyone! I was paying on tamatown with my v5 and it was on the japanese site with the royal familitchi boat... I played a game and I got 300 GOTCHI POINTS!!! :ichigotchi: Is this because stuff are more pricey on the v5? Or is it that bandai just wants to be nice.. :furawatchi:

You probably mean this:
https://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nanaki001/P...ver_wave3p1.png

Those are actually Tamagotchi pets I designed, for my "Clover Edition Tamagotchi" project. The "bright green knobbly thing" is actually a clover. I glad you really like my designs! :angry:

In actuality, somebody must have seen the image from my logs on Tama-Zone, or one of the Polish blogs (for a while, they called it the V6!), and posted it thinking it was the V5.5. I posted a comment clearing the issue up, and the entry was taken down.

~OM21
sorry, didn't mean any offence :angry: - if I was gonna get one, it'd have been the first one. *though* they looked very much like the 4.5.

I just want a golden one! B)

i'm sooo excited about the 5.5 ......my 'rents dont think i need any more tamas but since my b.days in august they sed that if my grandma doesnt get it 4 me on my b.day then i can buy it with any b.day $ i get!!!!! (they refuse 2 buy any more tamas cuz they think it's junk *rolls eyes* parents, wat 2 do wit them!?)

I am not allowed to get the V5.5 but, thanks for all the information on it! I never knew there was so much new things and stuff taken off etc. on it! Thanks!

*Tamagotchi Song*

Does anyone know if there will be a dvd with the royal famitama that is going to come out? Because Japanese version royal famitama have a dvd.... And I would also like to know if the Japanese dvd could be put in english at the menu...? :wub:

Does anyone know if there will be a dvd with the royal famitama that is going to come out? Because Japanese version royal famitama have a dvd.... And I would also like to know if the Japanese dvd could be put in english at the menu...? :D
There are two FamiTama-series DVDs available - you can get one with a regular FamiTama, and you can get another with the Royal FamiTama. Both are region free*. Both are Japanese-language only: all on-screen menus and all audio are Japanese only.

Recently, Bandai started bundling a DVD with V5 sold in Australia. This V5 DVD seems to be an English-language version of the regular FamiTama's DVD. When the V5 & FamiTama were first announced, Bandai said there would be a DVD for the FamiTama but not for the V5. It seems they changed their mind. We don't know much about the V5.5 yet, but maybe there will be a DVD for it... or maybe not.

* Note about DVD Regions: any DVD movie can be region-encoded. DVD players sold in Japan are set to Region 2. Those sold in USA are set to Region 1. If you purchase a movie DVD in Japan, it's most likely set to play in Region 2 DVD players only, so you can't play it in your American DVD player. "Region free" means the DVD will play in any DVD player around the world.

NO WAYYY!!! R u jjust joking? Really, tell me the truth... How? Where? WHHAAATTT!!!!!???

NOO why did u post them! LOL I wanna get them before everyone!!! -_-

But... there are Royal FamiTama characters on the package. Hmm...

If anyone buys one like these, please let us know if the characters on it look like those on the Royal FamiTama or the games are the same as the Royal FamiTama's.

Click here to see a Royal FamiTama character chart.

Click here to see a scan of the Royal FamiTama instruction manual. Screen shots of the four built-in games are at the lower right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe it! I want the movie and popcorn one!!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited....

But the look EXACTLY like the v5's! Hmm... the Popcorn and Rock ones aren't too bad, but... still hopinh something official comes soon

EDIT: thinking about it, the designs have some parents on the artwork which aren't in the v5.5/royal - namely the smart parents. I think they're just v5 designs...

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night (8 hours ago) I asked this ebay seller a question, and when I checked my email this morning (now) I found their reply.

There is a rumour that this version Tamagotchi is different from previous "V5" models, meaning that you can get different characters on it. Can you please tell me what it says above the picture of the four characters which is just to the upper right of the CD?
Above the characters it says, "Create Celebrity Chacters!" When I tilt the package, the CD has printed on it: Includes: film clips, screensavers, wallpapers, and games. The back of the package says,"raise a family of tama stars! meet celebrity familes! Sociable/Artistic Characters, Gotchi king family, paparazzi family. Create family memories. Earn Tama points when your family bonds together! Travel the world as a celebrity! Throw Royal Parties! I located them in Target today, but have not found them online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back