Tamagotchi V5 Refresh Information Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey nessie. My v3 is the same as yours lol. :eek:

I doubt a kind american will send me one. And it might not be a good idea either. But i'll check out this littledipz and hope she can help me out. I wanna be one of the first aussies to get a celebrity tama :D

Well sorry for calling it v5.5 i'll call it the new V5. ......Still patientley waiting for new v5 in wal-mart.

Ok, so from what ive gathered, the v5 refresh has been released in USA this month, so it wont hit aussies stores for a bit :kuribotchi: But i think thats ok. We never get any good designs tbh. I wanted the Cookie Dough, pink lace, flower party and Harmony v5. I mean, why cant we have those shell designs too? The aussie ones are just, well, crap :puroperatchi: We still have the v5's in K-mart and i plan to purchase one on monday. . . if my other half agrees. He dislikes my expensive tama passion lol. We also have the v2's and v3's for sale in Toyworld which i am going to buy asap. And tbh, I do want the .5 because i am a collector and it would be nice to have one to see whats different and stuff. So hopefully the 5.5 will be out soon.
Oh, bummer! It looks like it will only be released in North America. At least that is what the edited first post says. You may be stuck with ebay. At least the exchange rate isn't so awful right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back