Tamagotchi V5 Refresh Information Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jaamartin: Thanks for posting the scans! Te games are certainly different from the Royal - you couldn't let us know, when they evolve, f the tama characters are the same or different, could you? ;-)

Sure will... Once I have all of the terms down... It took a couple of hours before they turned into children.... Then I had to restart so I now have different children:

Mattari-tchi

sakura-motchi

Ahiruku-tchi

My family is now an Artistic Family with Bond % 60.

Can anyone point me to which forum I should start this in? I think that this is now going from rumor to fact and needs a good home.

Jason

Have those of you noticed that if 4.5 had a cd 5.5 will too. Anyways I will get the popcorn one at my Wal-Mart since its cheap and closer. But still something tells me theres more to V5.5. :p

Sure will... Once I have all of the terms down... It took a couple of hours before they turned into children.... Then I had to restart so I now have different children:
Mattari-tchi

sakura-motchi

Ahiruku-tchi

My family is now an Artistic Family with Bond % 60.

Can anyone point me to which forum I should start this in? I think that this is now going from rumor to fact and needs a good home.

Jason
Perhaps you could start a log to share your Celebrity Familitchi experiences as you make new discoveries. Here's a link to the logs forum: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=30 (Be sure to mention "replies welcome" in the first post, if you would like people to comment on, and ask you questions in your log.)

Look at what Bandai sent me!!!:Dear Chris,

Thank you for submitting that information to me. I have received some

information from our Marketing Department. Here's what information we

have on the Fall '08 line of Tamagotchi V5's.

There is not a V5.5. The Fall '08 line includes the V5 refresh. There is

a limited assortment that is including a promotional bonus cd that will

include a couple games, some wallpapers, screensavers and short

Tamagotchi movie clips.

These V5's are already available in retailers.

I Guess That there will not be a v5.5???

I guess that I have the V5 Refresh. But if it is only a refresh, why will none of the original V5 codes work on it?!?!?!?!

Also, I took binaries suggestion and started to log the days of my Tami's here

Jason

Edit: Nevermind - kind jaamartin has come to the call for assistance! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
To all the people calling it V5.5, it's NOT V5.5. As the subject of this thread states, it's a Tamagotchi V5 Refresh. If you buy one in the store the package still says V5. And just for any curious cats out there, I bought mine today at the Target store in Antioch, CA.

Ok, so from what ive gathered, the v5 refresh has been released in USA this month, so it wont hit aussies stores for a bit :huh: But i think thats ok. We never get any good designs tbh. I wanted the Cookie Dough, pink lace, flower party and Harmony v5. I mean, why cant we have those shell designs too? The aussie ones are just, well, crap :huh: We still have the v5's in K-mart and i plan to purchase one on monday. . . if my other half agrees. He dislikes my expensive tama passion lol. We also have the v2's and v3's for sale in Toyworld which i am going to buy asap. And tbh, I do want the .5 because i am a collector and it would be nice to have one to see whats different and stuff. So hopefully the 5.5 will be out soon.

Ok, so from what ive gathered, the v5 refresh has been released in USA this month, so it wont hit aussies stores for a bit :huh: But i think thats ok. We never get any good designs tbh. I wanted the Cookie Dough, pink lace, flower party and Harmony v5. I mean, why cant we have those shell designs too? The aussie ones are just, well, crap :huh: We still have the v5's in K-mart and i plan to purchase one on monday. . . if my other half agrees. He dislikes my expensive tama passion lol. We also have the v2's and v3's for sale in Toyworld which i am going to buy asap. And tbh, I do want the .5 because i am a collector and it would be nice to have one to see whats different and stuff. So hopefully the 5.5 will be out soon.
Well , good luck ;) You can always buy off e-bay.

Mmm i guess. Hm i may even get the v5 shell i want lol. Anyone know the exchange rate on Aussie dollars lol :p :huh:
Arg :huh: Not me. ( or was that a joke? Sorry ;) )

Asia~

I just looked at the pics! The V5.5's are soo cool! I want to get either the rock concert design or the red stars design. Good thing I know now too, because I might be going to Wal*Mart on Tuesday so I'll be able to check if they have them there.

Is it just me, or does the 'Rock Conert' look more like a red carpet walk...? ;-)

Lol yeah it does.

ok so im looking online right, and i saw the new celebrity v5. i've decided to get the celebrity one instead of getting both the v5 AND the refresh, then the v5.5 if one comes out etc. But, one problem. The places where i've looked to get the Celebrity wont ship to aus >.<

And i cant wait for months and MONTHS for the refresh to come out here :p :blink:

Lol yeah it does.
ok so im looking online right, and i saw the new celebrity v5. i've decided to get the celebrity one instead of getting both the v5 AND the refresh, then the v5.5 if one comes out etc. But, one problem. The places where i've looked to get the Celebrity wont ship to aus >.<

And i cant wait for months and MONTHS for the refresh to come out here :p :blink:
either the ebay seller littledipz will ship outside America (when she gets stock in), or you can do what I did, and hope a kind American will get you one and post it over. Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back